Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years (31480 Views)

Femi Adesina Lists Buhari’s Achievements, Highlights Economic Landmark / Garba Shehu Tackles Daily Trust, Lists Buhari’s Achievements / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by aktolly54(m): 4:31am On May 29, 2021
NiceCeSi:
Add hunger, starvation, hardship, incessant killings to the list as we are currently facing all..

I'm ashamed doing this but I have no other choice right
now. My mother who is recovering from surgery is under
my care and have no money to at least give her food and
buy drugs for her too as recommended which is a big pain
to me. Help us please. God knows we are passing through
a lot.
A/C No: 30.90.414.520 First bank
Any amount will go a long way please. God bless.
you are not female so no need to disguised
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by muyeski21(m): 4:52am On May 29, 2021
HonNL:

Femi Adesina

Mr femi adesina don't destroy ur Future because of buhari
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by AerialMapper: 4:53am On May 29, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by muyeski21(m): 4:57am On May 29, 2021
aktolly54:

Adesina is a stooge to buhari, we are all aware of his failure from power to insecurity, unemployment to lack of true federal character. Remember abati, he's irrelevant today because of the lies he made the citizen to believe on behalf of jonathan
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Donedeal1(m): 4:57am On May 29, 2021
Even the blinds can see,deafs can hear

What this APC government has achieved

Economy@550/$

Fuel@ 400#/ltr.

Education,+2yrs ASUU strikes

Labor, industrial crisis

Security, even the army chief not safe

Foods,no longer affordable

Rulers are now being reconcile by the people.

In fact sir, your landmarks achievement are so many

Only minister liar will lie on this.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Kay25(m): 4:57am On May 29, 2021
I wish sango could come back and give this modafucker a good treatment with thunder like godzilla would do...mad fellow
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by muyeski21(m): 5:10am On May 29, 2021
slivertongue:
bandits, killer herdsmen, poverty capital of the world. borrowings etc are his achievements

The elite in government are our major problem, they see the failure of their paymaster but like twisting fact to favour their masters. Same thing abati did for Jonathan is what these good for nothing liar is also doing for buhari, both former editor in Chief of reputable media org. The fact is most elites u see today professionally are not fit in the international market, they become who they are through the back door
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 5:10am On May 29, 2021
Jackson105:
He tried with infrastructures but a failure in every other aspects.

Nepotistic He-goat.

Forget audio achievements o

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 5:13am On May 29, 2021
TsaTrinity:
On Infrastructures, he tried. No sentiments attached.
But what I believe is if as a political leader you haven't done well economically, you have failed in all aspects. Of what use are the tarred roads if Nigerians can't afford transportation due to hike in petrol?
Of what use is your agricultural scheme if bag of rice is like bitcoin in Nigeria?
This achievement is like passing all subjects in WAEC but English.
#TruthOfTrinity

Oga, there is no sector that he did better than any president before him. Stop listening to audio achievements. He failed in every single area

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 5:14am On May 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari could have be Nigeria best president that his government would have more impact in the life of people but insecurity really spoiled his good deeds.

Mr president we love you of course you have done well.

Another mumu man

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Bigpat: 6:04am On May 29, 2021
Projects contracted to themselves , family & friends, that is why they are not monitored to know if there was actually any project before putting up this list. Good at making promises, no promises fulfilled, campaign promises,endsars promises etc, the worst is the increase in the price of everything in the market, there is hardship, we are suffering. The shortcomings of this government wouldn't have been noticed if not for the hunger, very unfortunate. I thought when Jonathan could not deliver Nigeria, the change which everyone crave for will come in this government, everyone was excited but it is the same scam. That is the reasons for the insurgencies, banditary and the increase in other vices, including the agitations in the south east and south west, Nigeria would have been a peaceful country. The problem of this country is not the Police or the Military but the Politicians, the PDP & the APC. Nigerians suffers in the midst of plenty. Now who will deliver Nigeria? Is it revolution or military take over? Everyone is confused except the Politicians, the rich & the beneficiaries of the government, the praise singers that did not see anything wrong. May God Almighty take control of Nigeria situation, AMEN
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by uptimumOne23(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2021
shosky1794:

Please honestly answer this question. Which major road has Buhari started and completed in his 6 years in office.

How about you first tell me the state your from
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by OmoManU: 6:50am On May 29, 2021
uptimumOne23:
The best President Nigerians as ever had

Only children of hate will not agree with this
I swear
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ddippset(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2021
shosky1794:

[s]You can see how difficult it is to support Buhari that you cannot answer a straightforward question. I'm in Southwest and he has not completed any road here to the best of my knowledge. You can tell me if you know. No serious administration spends 6 years rehabilitating a highway. Try and be civil in your discussion next time, you are showing a lack of proper home training[/s]
Rubbish.
Who are you to ask me questions?
I ask the questions here!
You think am interested in answering your myopic questions?

Don't flatter yourself! I don't even have time to read your biased and hate filled questions.

Whether you like it or not, it is very popular opinion that Buhari is the best President in terms of infrastructure.

If it pains you so much then continue posting on nairaland..
Buhari has done so much in infrastructure, it's a cliche!

Rubbish!!

Telling me about home training! Then all those abusing Buhari and callicalling him dullard, calling him bastard and so on,

You are definitely enjoying that.

Mr home training!!! Get lost would you?
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by shosky1794: 7:20am On May 29, 2021
uptimumOne23:

How about you first tell me the state your from

I'm from Yewa North LGA in Ogun State. So, can you answer the question now
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by shosky1794: 7:26am On May 29, 2021
ddippset:
Rubbish.
Who are you to ask me questions?
I ask the questions here!
You think am interested in answering your myopic questions?

Don't flatter yourself! I don't even have time to read your biased and hate filled questions.

Whether you like it or not, it is very popular opinion that Buhari is the best President in terms of infrastructure.

If it pains you so much then continue posting on nairaland..
Buhari has done so much in infrastructure, it's a cliche!

Rubbish!!

Telling me about home training! Then all those abusing Buhari and callicalling him dullard, calling him bastard and so on,

You are definitely enjoying that.

Mr home training!!! Get lost would you?

You wrote this epistle yet you can't answer a simple question of one major road project your hero has completed in 6 years. Mind you I've supported this same since 2011 but what's the point supporting a failure

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ddippset(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2021
shosky1794:

[s]You wrote this epistle yet you can't answer a simple question of one major road project your hero has completed in 6 years. Mind you I've supported this same since 2011 but what's the point supporting a failure [/s]
Sod off.

Your bias and myopia stinks.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Onitola2: 7:36am On May 29, 2021
uptimumOne23:
The best President Nigerians as ever had

Only children of hate will not agree with this
best? I'll agree if security is certain, there's no point in all these achievements if we're not safe? Can u travel anywhere in the country freely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by adekolaelect(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2021
You try but I think the result mater's which should be a better life for Nigerians but Hunger ,poverty ,Insecurity ,Infillation and unrest has becomes a norms in Nigeria during this your administration. What is development where Hungers has dominated the Society ?

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Nobody: 7:55am On May 29, 2021
See how Femi Adesina transformed failures to achievements. I hope Femi won't stay in Nigeria after this tenure.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by matrixme(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2021
All these lengthy speech...how has the price of garri come down in the market? This used to be a thing on Nairaland. Bring back our price of garri comparison.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by shosky1794: 9:03am On May 29, 2021
ddippset:
Sod off.

Your bias and myopia stinks.

It's really bad the situation Buhari has put you in that you find it hard to answer a question that will put his administration in good light. Maybe you should take it to your Whatsapp group for them to find answer for you. The last time I will reply except, of course if you come up with the answer to my question.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by emilo2bad: 9:10am On May 29, 2021
ityP:

Oga, there is no sector that he did better than any president before him. Stop listening to audio achievements. He failed in every single area
Oga carry your fake indices go. Agriculture and infrastructure buhari is the best since 1999 his flaw is security
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ada9ja(f): 9:28am On May 29, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Buhari the lifeless is the most useless president

u re indeed yoruba first son cos they are always "Ndi na mari ife"
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by uptimumOne23(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2021
shosky1794:

I'm from Yewa North LGA in Ogun State. So, can you answer the question now

Just so you know. As at this time last year, the Buhari government was either upgrading or constructing more than 600 roads project. This has never happened in the history of Nigeria.

If you have any more questions, Google will deliver for you

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Nobody: 9:36am On May 29, 2021
ityP:

Lol
We shouldn't even compare his 'achievements' to his predecessors. It's an embarrassment. Osinbajo beats him to that with all sincerity

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by NiceCeSi(f): 9:39am On May 29, 2021
aktolly54:

Ok but I'm a female. You can confirm if you want to.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by aktolly54(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2021
NiceCeSi:

Ok but I'm a female. You can confirm if you want to.
no need to confirm anything,if you are female (which I have strong feeling you are not),go use what you have to get what you want
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Thinktwicemybro: 9:50am On May 29, 2021
kutashi:

for you, your family and generation unborn!

Try visit a mental home
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Nobody: 10:04am On May 29, 2021
Didn't bother to read the heading cause I know the content will be filled with lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) / War Against Money Laundering: Banks, PDP Kick Against Cbn’s Policy / Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.