Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich (31845 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal / Real Madrid Sign Carlo Ancellotti As New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by BetExpert: 9:22am On May 29, 2021
Madmazel99:
how can I contact you bro?
You can quote me here or mail me below within 1 hour max. Hope am safe oh shocked

Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by kmaster007: 12:31pm On May 29, 2021
Why nah
Bigredmachine:
Olorun it will never be well with Arsenal... Na me talk so
Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by Bigredmachine: 12:57pm On May 29, 2021
kmaster007:
Why nah

If arsenal is a club that wants to achieve anything in this life, they should be the first to sign a player, not just a player, but experience and quality one... So as it be now, it's clear to all that they don't want we the fans to celebrate them, so make dem go die, I repeat e no go better for them

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by Skmoda(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
unity004:
wink wink wink wink Alaba International of Austria, Na you be correct guy

but that 5years plenty ooo, no come used the remaining 2years for bench.
Why arsenal miss out on this free transfer? Ohhh no Europa league I guess na championship players go the come arsenal grin grin grin grin grin
Em no dey Europa league now

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by kmaster007: 2:12pm On May 29, 2021
grin
Bigredmachine:

If arsenal is a club that wants to achieve anything in this life, they should be the first to sign a player, not just a player, but experience and quality one... So as it be now, it's clear to all that they don't want we the fans to celebrate them, so make dem go die, I repeat e no go better for them
Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by lebete3000: 5:08pm On May 29, 2021
Lanre4uonly:
It is long overdue coupled with the years spent at Bayern Munich.
All the best Alaba.

What makes it overdue? Did they treat jim like crap at Bayern?
Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by investigator007: 7:41pm On May 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by Madmazel99(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
BetExpert:
You can quote me here or mail me below within 1 hour max. Hope am safe oh shocked
I'm just seeing your response.
Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by Madmazel99(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
BetExpert:
the temp email seems to have expired.

Let me make the request here. I saw the games you dropped on one thread like that. Please, I will also like to be playing your games.

I will try and check my mentions now to know when you have responded.

Thanks
Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by BetExpert: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Madmazel99:
the temp email seems to have expired.

Let me make the request here. I saw the games you dropped on one thread like that. Please, I will also like to be playing your games.

I will try and check my mentions now to know when you have responded.

Thanks
I'm just back here again, one useless unfortunate moderator banned this account so I can't comment. Betting na risk, but some games I am 100% sure of the outcome due to consistent pattern of play. Any odds that is 100% sure I will tag you.
Re: Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich by Ofunaofu: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
BetExpert:
I'm just back here again, one useless unfortunate moderator banned this account so I can't comment. Betting na risk, but some games I am 100% sure of the outcome due to consistent pattern of play. Any odds that is 100% sure I will tag you.

Please tag me as well bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Victor Moses Join Other Super Eagles For Training. Photos / Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps / Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.