Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

If You Plan To Move To Canada, Please Don't Do This!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Plan To Move To Canada, Please Don't Do This!! (267 Views)

Don't do that Crate Challenge... it's risky... / Money Heist Vs Prison Break: No Don't Do That! / BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Plan To Move To Canada, Please Don't Do This!! by Glozanne(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gloria and I am a Nigerian living in Canada. I moved here some years ago and I share vital information on my YouTube channel. Today in my video, if you are thinking of moving to Canada please don't do this otherwise it will give you headaches.
Stop comparing the value of things with the Nigerian naira because guess what many people tried and they stopped. Nobody told them o. A time will come and you too will stop checking the naira equivalent in Canadian value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpe6gUF-wrU

I don talk my own o, if you would like to contribute to this tends please shoot your shots. If you dey abroad and you still do this, let us know ourselves .

Gloria

(1) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson: Never Give In (2021) / Batman The Long Halloween (2021) ( A MUST SEE) / Kaisha And Lucy Fight On Bbnaija Reunion Show (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.