Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages (43113 Views)

Reason Why N-power Batch C Applicants Were Told To Carry Out Biometrics / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by gr8cany: 10:49am On May 29, 2021
I forgot my password.
Help
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Geosignor(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2021
Shaev7:
Che Guevara got his own.
Is it advisable we use phone finger print to thunb print?

What did you score?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by SocialJustice: 11:07am On May 29, 2021
Big website with cheap hosting. Nigeria suffers leadership failure at every level.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by 24kmagic: 11:08am On May 29, 2021
nairalee:

This right here is one of the problems with us. While the progressive mind will see something and question "why" in order to learn, invent and develop, Nigerians will see it and say "oh this is God's will. It shouldnt be questioned or querried. then the politicians will use it as a tool to keep being corrupt and noone dares question them. Thats why we haven't developed.

Its on the news that Deziani's jewelries were found worth billions. Loopsided appointments by the president. Favoritism and nepotism is the order of the day. An ordinary citizen cannot get jobs without connection. But no. lets not ask questions. Lets just conclude its predestined to happen.

Yes, it is the problem with us and it will continue to remain that way till thy kingdom come. Deal with it! If you're not ok with it you can pick another country's Visa.
Whether England or US, there's what is called luck and grace. By grace, I'm not talking about the type of grace they tell gullible people in the church.

Not everyone playing for Man City or Chelsea is good enough for those clubs. Half of the players playing for Arsenal today will not start for Wolves. There are some guys that are more talented than the likes of Whiz Kid and Burna Boy, but no one has ever heard of them. It is like that everywhere.

It'll not surprise me to know that you've never been to that "developed world" you always reference.

Life na turn by turn. Do your part and let mother nature do the rest.

I'm no religious person, in fact, I'm agnostic myself. But nature has a way of doing things that are inexplicable.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by bedoab10k(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2021
Transaction failed, try again later. should I be worried? Couldn't login

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Burna440(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2021
Is the test still on?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2021
See more detail on howmto check it and do the verification/biometric enrollment on this site;

www.valentine202.net

Thank me later!
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by mrphysics(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2021
Focusmind:

grin You no well. My wife was 22 when I married her. Though I gave her up to 10years gap as i was 32 then. She just finished her final exams and was about going for NYSC. Her mum was 39 then and a teacher in a government school. Now, my wife is 29 and the mom is 46, still teaching.

She didn't write the test but my wife did as I applied for both of them. Checking their respective dashboards, I saw congratulations on my MIL and my wife own was blank, nothing.

My wife has B.Ed, just like the mom from UNN
That means you are in your early 40s, your wife in her late 20s, and her mama in her mid 40s grin grin grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Focusmind: 11:32am On May 29, 2021
mrphysics:

That means you are in your early 40s, your wife in her late 20s, and her mama in her mid 40s grin grin grin grin

Yes. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by djblue007(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2021
mrphysics:

Leave another person's matter na

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by bigpicture001: 11:37am On May 29, 2021
Missed this shit because i couldnt present birth cert...the courts wouodlnt open to do age declarations..

This country tire me self
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Tekzyflex(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
See more detail on howmto check it and do the verification/biometric enrollment on this site;

www.valentine202.net

Thank me later!

Respect yourself ooo

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by golor(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2021
Unigrad:

Yes.
On your dashboard, click on verification and scroll down. You will see the message if you have be shortlisted.

Mine is blank ...what does it mean .
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by highbee02: 12:17pm On May 29, 2021
How do I retrieve my nasims ID?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by kestolove95(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2021
nairalee:
These people have started again. I don't know when something can be done with sanity and normalcy in Nigeria.

Someone scored 90% and was not successful while someone scored 70% and was successful. If it's not on the basis of merit what factor did they consider?
quota system
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by guru90: 12:49pm On May 29, 2021
All should calm down............

They are still uploading the Npower winners!!!!

Site will soon be ok....................

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Issues2(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2021
Finding it difficult to log in help
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2021
Issues2:
Finding it difficult to log in help
You're not alone......in mj's voice
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by nobz(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2021
Hello guys I have forgotten my password...lz how can I access my dashboard?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by vicmoore568: 2:30pm On May 29, 2021
The site no dey gree open ooo
Unigrad:
I saw same on my dashboard.
How can I take the finger print with my Android phone?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Shaev7(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2021
Geosignor:

What did you score?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Shaev7(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2021
phemmyfour:
Seriously, Is that what you used as passport
YES. I was accepted.
Lol...
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by phemmyfour: 3:01pm On May 29, 2021
Shaev7:

YES. I was accepted.
Lol...
you get mind o

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by mamato(f): 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
Germaineus:
From what i observed,it all depends on how many attempts one made during the test.if one used just one attempt and scored well,straight to first tranche,but if one used more than one attempt and scored well,straight to second tranche..my 2 cents oo..no hang me because of am..
. I thought as much, cos I made only one attempt and scored 70 and I have been verified.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Engr1(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2021
How do I check if someone has been shortlisted?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Engr1(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2021
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C Breaking News: N-Power Batch C Applicants Recieve Congratulatory Messages

Reports reaching us this evening, is that some N-Power Batch C applicants, have started receiving congratulatory messages underneath their dashboard profile, under the "Verification" tab, after logging into their NASIMS portal.

(See attached screenshot as evidence).

The N-Power Batch C applicants were told to carry out a finger print biometric enrollment, on their dashboard.

N-Power Batch C Volunteers can use their smart phones or other mobile devices that has the fingerprint sensor feature to capture their fingerprint.

Alternatively N-Power Batch C Volunteers should immediately go to the cyber cafe or business centre for the biometric fingerprint scan.

This message congratulating the successful N-Power Batch C applicants, is coming just after the minister Honorable Sadiya Umar Farouq, told the press that the N-Power Batch C shortlisting process is at the concluding stage.

Once more congratulations to the successful N-Power Batch C Volunteers.

How will someone check if he/she has been shortlisted?
My cousin who registered is very confused!
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 3:24pm On May 29, 2021
vicmoore568:
The site no dey gree open ooo
It was yesterday I checked. It was opening fast yesterday but since last night, it has not been opening. Just be patient.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Rossycee(f): 3:59pm On May 29, 2021
bigpicture001:
Missed this shit because i couldnt present birth cert...the courts wouodlnt open to do age declarations..

This country tire me self
You would have uploaded other documents and left that one.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Rossycee(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2021
Burna440:
Is the test still on?
No

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by ICEWIN: 5:00pm On May 29, 2021
am trying to login but the site keep telling me transaction fail
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Mecka: 5:44pm On May 29, 2021
Focusmind:

Yes. Nothing wrong with that.
catch them young
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by motta(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2021
gr8cany:
I forgot my password.
Help
what were you thinking ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified / GTB Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.