Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages (43119 Views)

Reason Why N-power Batch C Applicants Were Told To Carry Out Biometrics / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by ezenwaez(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2021
N-Power Batch C Breaking News: N-Power Batch C Applicants Recieve Congratulatory Messages

Reports reaching us this evening, is that some N-Power Batch C applicants, have started receiving congratulatory messages underneath their dashboard profile, under the "Verification" tab, after logging into their NASIMS portal.

(See attached screenshot as evidence).

The N-Power Batch C applicants were told to carry out a finger print biometric enrollment, on their dashboard.

N-Power Batch C Volunteers can use their smart phones or other mobile devices that has the fingerprint sensor feature to capture their fingerprint.

Alternatively N-Power Batch C Volunteers should immediately go to the cyber cafe or business centre for the biometric fingerprint scan.

This message congratulating the successful N-Power Batch C applicants, is coming just after the minister Honorable Sadiya Umar Farouq, told the press that the N-Power Batch C shortlisting process is at the concluding stage.

Once more congratulations to the successful N-Power Batch C Volunteers.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 6:42pm On May 28, 2021
I saw same on my dashboard.
How can I take the finger print with my Android phone?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Deasegun19(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2021
For real??
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 6:51pm On May 28, 2021
Deasegun19:
For real??
Yes.
On your dashboard, click on verification and scroll down. You will see the message if you have be shortlisted.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Deasegun19(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2021
the site no connect
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 7:04pm On May 28, 2021
Deasegun19:
the site no connect
nasims.gov.ng
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Kingsasian(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2021
I saw same
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Deasegun19(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2021
Wasn't shortlisted
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 7:17pm On May 28, 2021
Deasegun19:
Wasn't shortlisted
Keep on checking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2021
Has anyone download the nasims biometric software
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Deasegun19(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2021
Unigrad:

Keep on checking.

Thanks man. I appreciate.

How will u capture the fingerprint? Are you visiting the cafe or your smartphone fingerprint reader?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by slizzyb(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2021
Are we to do the biometric verification on phone?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 7:28pm On May 28, 2021
Deasegun19:

Thanks man. I appreciate.

How will u capture the fingerprint? Are you visiting the cafe or your smartphone fingerprint reader?
I would have loved to you my phone if I know how to do it.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Deasegun19(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2021
Unigrad:
I would have loved to you my phone if I know how to do it.
I trust nairaland, person wey Sabi go show up

10 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Mayor21(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2021
All the people I did for
The only one that didn't take the exams is the one who got congratulatory message to do biometric. Hiann

13 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 7:54pm On May 28, 2021
Mayor21:
All the people I did for
The only one that didn't take the exams is the one who got congratulatory message to do biometric. Hiann
You mean the one that missed the test got the congratulations message?

10 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Mayor21(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2021
Unigrad:

You mean the one that missed the test got the congratulations message?
Yes I'm shocked
And i reluctantly checked it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by b3llo(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2021
I saw same on my portal under verification...
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by LordIsaac(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2021
I've tried following their downloads and it is not an app... But a document... Nawa o.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 8:06pm On May 28, 2021
Mayor21:

Yes I'm shocked
And i reluctantly checked it
Are you sure the person didn't hide to do the test without informing you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Mayor21(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2021
Unigrad:

Are you sure the person didn't hide to do the test without informing you?
No... Very sure....
It doesn't show test results na
And It's my younger bro
I'm the only one with the password

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by kollinz1234(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2021
I don't think the congratutory message is for the shortlisted candidates, I think it is only a congratulatory message for all this who pass the screening 40% cut off mark

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2021
kollinz1234:
I don't think the congratutory message is for the shortlisted candidates, I think it is only a congratulatory message for all this who pass the screening 40% cut off mark
so what can you say about those that got 65% but didn't get the message?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Kudos6453(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2021
How can I use my Android phone with finger print scanner to do the capturing?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Sociology555(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2021
The site is not accessible

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by checkmatez: 9:05pm On May 28, 2021
Any Npower tech shortlisted applicant?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by airex(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
so what can you say about those that got 65% but didn't get the message?
Somebody I wrote for got 95 percent but was not shortlisted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by mascottboy(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2021
will check tomoro
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Unigrad: 9:39pm On May 28, 2021
airex:
Somebody I wrote for got 95 percent but was not shortlisted.
You be scholar oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by airex(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2021
Unigrad:

You be scholar oooo.
no b by score.
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by frank2zee: 10:05pm On May 28, 2021
kollinz1234:

How did you know the cutoff... What was your score?
Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by Shaev7(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2021
Che Guevara got his own.
Is it advisable we use phone finger print to thunb print?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified / KPMG Entry-Level Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.