Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Do I Recover My Salary Owed By My Employer After Resignation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Recover My Salary Owed By My Employer After Resignation? (149 Views)

ASUU Strike: Atiku Support Group Calls For The Resignation Of Min. Adamu Adamu / My Husband Collects My Salary And Beats Me Untop. / Help! My Employer Refuses To Pay Me 2 Years After Working For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Salary Owed By My Employer After Resignation? by Amos1423(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2021
Sorry to bother you guys about my odeal,long story cut short.

I am being owed by my employer two months salary of about 60,000 and I resigned when he couldn't pay in the third month, ave given him Grace period of a month but he still hasn't been able to pay.

His excuse: he said he had spent so much preparing for N power training which our office is one of the approved center for the training and that when he gets the first disbursement of the fund all his workers would be paid that is to say our fate for psympay is tied down to payment for the N-Power project but before I started work with him as a tutor I was warned he doesn't pay salaries that most of his staff always go forgetting about the payment but mhen! I can't forget this one o cause I needed the money to pay my school fees so I can go ahead with clearance.

Thanks for your advise!

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigeria On The Precipice Of Another Civil War / ™foxxymobile™042℅taxi℅cab℅car℅vehicle™hire℅rental In Enugu Nigeria 08086510264 / Newspaper Publication & Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.