Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? (908 Views)

Easybuy/palmcredit Loan Threat / Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark / Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by haiti007(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good evening nairalanders.

Some days ago I borrowed some money from the loan app "palmcredit" which was supposed to be due by last week Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I couldn't pay on the said date due to some challenges, however, I got some funds the next day and I made the payment.

While making the payment, as I clicked "repayment" the portal showed an error sign which I thought that it didn't go through, so I tried the other payment option which is "paystack" which also showed error too

All this while I never knew that they have deducted my money from both payment option until I got my alert few minutes afterwards.

When I noticed this, I tried to call their customer care line which operates from 9am-5pm, but they will spend minutes delaying me telling me that all their agents are currently busy.

I tried to get a mail across, but I couldn't find any of their mailing address.

Their Facebook handler is worse, he only comes online once a day and go offline for the rest of the day.

I don't know how to get across to then and I have spent all money I have calling the customer care agent to no avail.

Please help.
Is there any way I can get across to them?
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by Pierocash(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Simple. Borrow another loan and refuse to pay.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by Nyne: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
They need their app or whatever upgraded.

Their app is meant to be designed in a way that when there’s nothing left to pay, even if you click “pay debt” or whatever, it won’t go through and tell you there’s nothing left to pay . .

Go to your bank and ask for a reversal. Might take days/weeks or even months, but if you’re lucky, it will take fewer time .
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by Zaxbash1: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin me never pay the wan way i chop
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by haiti007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nyne:

Their app is meant to be designed in a way that when there’s nothing left to pay, even if you click “pay debt” or whatever, it won’t go through. .

Go to your bank and ask for a reversal. Might take days/weeks or even months, but if you’re lucky, it will take fewer time .

Thanks bro, I'd do that ASAP
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by haiti007(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nyne:

Their app is meant to be designed in a way that when there’s nothing left to pay, even if you click “pay debt” or whatever, it won’t go through. .

From the idea of palmplay, I actually thought that they are reputable
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by Plomo: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dig deeper. Find a bunch of emails you can reach them with.

Compose an email and accuse them repeatedly of fraud.

Before you send, find a bunch of EFCC contact emails and cc all of them.

Then send.

That’s when you’ll know they have a superb customer care.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by Lordgel: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
haiti007:

From the idea of palmplay, I actually thought that they are reputable
*palmcredit*
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? by haiti007(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Plomo:
Dig deeper. Find a bunch of emails you can reach them with.

Compose an email and accuse them repeatedly of fraud.

Before you send, find a bunch of EFCC contact emails and cc all of them.

Then send.

That’s when you’ll know they have a superb customer care.

The worse of all is that I couldn't get any direct mail address to reach them

(1) (Reply)

Raffle, Charity Sweepstake Or Scam? / Why The Naira Is Dying / Global Warming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.