Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People (43027 Views)

Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) / Bandits Block Lagos-Ibadan Road, Kidnap CMD’s Son, 2 Others / Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by lamentor78(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2021
Femi Adesina should add this to Buhari score card
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by silifat11(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2021
Those who see the end of Buhari administration deserve an award , seriously
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by Eriokanmi: 7:04am On May 29, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

It is tear gas canister.
hahahaha
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by Twoclans(f): 7:14am On May 29, 2021
luminouz:

Thank God for you oh babe...

Wouldn't want to hear those fuqin bandits even saw you my love sef, not to talk of kidnapping you

Be careful o... Can't u use edo airways? grin

MY love, they will never see me.Unfortunately for me I must always move due to the nature of my job.I just pray this insecurity problem in this country can be sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by Twoclans(f): 7:19am On May 29, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

One hour 20 minutes at what speed ?

That road takes 2 hours.

Unless nah BMW or Lexus you dey.

The road takes more than two hours now sef.If that road was in good condition without unnecessary blockage, potholes and swimming pools that road is an hour 20 minutes drive on moderate speed.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by superCleanworks(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2021
malali:
Senator Shehu Sani : I have just got a call that Bandits have blocked the Kaduna Abuja road, in between Jere and Katari village in this broad daylight. Scores of people were kidnapped while many have made a fast u-turn in the face of gunshots.

President Buhari : I remember when i was a soldier. Hippy ya ya hippy hippy ya ya..........I remember when i was a soldier...Hippy hippy ya ya

See highness thinking grin
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by alingo2013(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2021
Emeka71:
Then train.
train don't cover the entire Nigerian states
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by Shikini: 8:27am On May 29, 2021
Terrible
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by luminouz(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2021
Twoclans:

MY love, they will never see me.Unfortunately for me I must always move due to the nature of my job.I just pray this insecurity problem in this country can be sorted out.

I get o... Do please be careful. The tales coming out of that side bother even me.

kiss kiss
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by ikezudon(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2021
This country is now scary.

In other news, read this before you choose granite or marble countertop for your kitchen oo

https://thearchitect.com.ng/granite-marble-countertops/
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by Successkay12(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2021
should be their problem. Northern elites created the monsters and let them face it. We in the south have given them the country called Nigeria totally. They can maim, kill and butcher themselves as they like. Just that they should spare the south from their evil and barbaric acts. That vegetable in the Aso rock should continue to enjoy his nepotistic and tribalistic nature. The expiry date is drawing nearer gradually. I wish the north whatever they wish themselves. To God be the glory.

Just listen to this chick talk. When the South and East are creating another terrorizing group on in the name of Biafra.. I pity u guys
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Trying times for every Nigerian. This too shall pass, by the grace of God.

I thought you where gonna sing praise and worship to your lord and saviour.
Dear Buharideen.
Forget the grace of God now.
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by OdogwuBlog: 3:39pm On May 29, 2021
Zico5:
That should be their problem. Northern elites created the monsters and let them face it. We in the south have given them the country called Nigeria totally. They can maim, kill and Abeg App butcher themselves as they like. Just that they should spare the south from their evil and barbaric acts. That vegetable in the Aso rock should continue to enjoy his nepotistic and tribalistic nature. The expiry date is drawing nearer gradually. I wish the north whatever they wish themselves. To God be the glory.
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by Pacesetter2021: 3:44pm On May 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Trying times for every Nigerian. This too shall pass, by the grace of God.
AMEN! thank you for this refreshing prayer. Well needed
Re: Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People by Engr1(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2021
Best thing to do......is to divide this con3 make person rest, haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped / Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.