Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba (22120 Views)

10th NASS: Zone Senate Presidency To North West, Not South East — Adamu Garba / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Sonn(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=102152166][/quote] my brother I stand with you, anyone who takes BIAFRA as a joke' let him or her allow "the people" to vote and decide what they want, not all these senseless and political talks.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Ugonna62: 12:13pm On May 29, 2021
And fulani is the biggest problem of Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by SeriouslySense(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2021
They know what they are doing, they are trying to brainwash any fool. Its an old trick, keep repeating a lie, until the masses are brainwashed, but this time it wont work.

Veqtor:
Anytime anyone in this Fulani govt speaks, tons of garbage will just be sprouting out of their mouths.

Adamu Garbage how is Ipob d east's enemy?

Bokoharam/bandits have started kidnapping people from their homes for ransom in Abuja, you have nothing to say about that.

The foolanis nd all der sympathizers are d enemies of d East and nigeria as a whole, he should get his facts straight...dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by isaiahethan: 12:17pm On May 29, 2021
Foooòoolllllll.look at your dark forehead. Ashlock

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Celly2020: 12:18pm On May 29, 2021
I feel the pains of this man, Imagine all there plan to conquer Igbos at all cost, but Nnamdi KANU show them that Igbo's still have a brave man to defend them. May God bless Nnamdi kanu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:18pm On May 29, 2021
Rossiminku:

Oh well. Same thing Ojukwu said before he had to flee to Ivory Coast, saying he was ''coming back soon''.

He actually meant to say ''in 15 years, bro''.

GOD BLESS IPOB!!!

WE WILL DEAL SEVERELY WITH ALL HEAD SLAMMERS!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:19pm On May 29, 2021
Celly2020:
I feel the pains of this man, Imagine all there plan to conquer Igbos at all cost, but Nnamdi KANU show them that Igbo's still have a brave man to defend them. May God bless Nnamdi kanu.
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Kingrefreshed: 12:26pm On May 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by chomskyina85(f): 12:27pm On May 29, 2021
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1398346509981192192?s=19
This Adamu man should just shut up. This man is heartless. He should stop critizing every thing he sees because he is the worst.
This is not mere saying. It's based on my experience with his company
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Okhuadams(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2021
Correctable corrected. Ipob and Esn is to East, what Boko Haram, bandits is to the North, while herders ate Nigeria biggest problem of which their grand patron is u know
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by kevoh(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2021
This Adamu na double head slam spots e get! grin Any wonder why he reasons like one with peanut for a brain!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Mrpojj(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2021
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Malawian(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2021
I have never seen a Mulim with two dots, they usually have one dot. This shows this chap does not even know where to face when praying to the moon.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by igbowoman: 12:42pm On May 29, 2021
I think saying this makes them feel better.
The biggest problem of the SE are bokoha*ri, bokoharam, Fulani amd Fulani military
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Okoyouth: 12:46pm On May 29, 2021
God bless Nnamdi Kanu,God bless IPOB,God bless Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by baddosky1: 12:50pm On May 29, 2021
mcbreeze:
Adamu is the biggest enemy of his brain.
But why all Adamu know don't really have sense?

grin grin grin

That is because Adamu is the Muslim version of Adam. Adam did not have sense and was a SIMP reason why he ate the fruit his wife offered him. Even guys called Adam dey behave like Mumu cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Enculer: 12:53pm On May 29, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization. Agreed. But Garbage Shehu is also a Muslim terrorist. So it's hypocrisy on his part to condemn IPOB.

You are a slavish coward
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by keneck1: 12:55pm On May 29, 2021
oshozondii:

Not only that,they are demon possessed too,most especially that jobless fugitive coward noisemaker ekperima nnamugu kanu.
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Emmanuella21: 12:56pm On May 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Adamumu are you aware that bandits are currently using kaduna-abuja road as their football pitch.

Arrewa how far, bandits have hijacked the gateway to your north o, it's no more they are in the rural areas

They now hold the keys to kaduna, kano

Ignoramuses like you think this unfortunate development in the East is a joke. You think it's a case of "they vs us"! A man says your house is burning and you retort by referring him to his own burning house as though you're competing with him! And ignoramuses like you are hailing...!
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by sojfarm: 1:01pm On May 29, 2021
God almighty will soon expose each and everyone of you eaters of flesh
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 29, 2021
Brexxit:

Oil will still be useful even in the next 100 years.
Quote me anywhere.
You mean you are ok being the gateman of your oil for the Fulani grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by omoluka: 1:11pm On May 29, 2021
oshozondii:

I hope you are sleeping well adamumumu
Just know that what will be will be
Don't give yourself unnecessary hypertension
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by EM123: 1:12pm On May 29, 2021
Jostoman:
rubbish as usual
i can see that divid and rule is working on you . Is niger delta not igbo? Is the majority of the tribes in niger delta not igbo?
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Ecosystem4u: 1:18pm On May 29, 2021
Who is this clone again? Such irrelevant being.
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by berrystunn(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I doubt 99.9% of Igbos take ipob as a joke

Yes too many igbos do take Ipob for a big joke
Only the poor support Ipob.

The other group that support in away is just to push for restructuring not for break out.
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by berrystunn(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2021
Idiko1:

Your dumbass ethnicity looks foolish not Igbo. Only fools will frown at instance of people who seek self-determination. The foolish union called Nigeria will collapse, period.

Who and who are in the map of Biafra?
Is going to be the biggest foolish union ever

no consultations till date on those region.

Do your home work , before you talk .
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Olisaemeka766: 1:24pm On May 29, 2021
How
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by berrystunn(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2021
Enculer:

You are a slavish coward

You are brainwashed
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Owologbo(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2021
oshozondii:

Actually, the Fulanis are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by berrystunn(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2021
Omezif:
Adamu is a weed smoker.
IPOB is the biggest friend of the southeast.

You lie
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by realray(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2021
Adamu is talking Garbage and he's a hypocrite what about bokoharam, bandits and Fulani herdsmen... foolish northerners don't worry IPOB will shock all you until you guys choke
Re: IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba by Choski78(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2021
*NDIGBO, STOP THIS EXPENSIVE JOKE*

We have played into the hands of the enemy!
In Bende town, Abia state, security agents are killing, maiming, burning and destroying! I don't want to say more than this. Investigate!
I suggest that we dissuade our young men from discussing Biafra! I want us to concentrate on our business. Cant we just concentrate on the expansion of our business frontiers?
The biggest airliner in Nigeria (and perhaps the largest privately owned one in Africa) is owned by an Igboman. The biggest conglomerate of banks and hotels in Africa today is owned by an Igboman. The biggest transporters in Nigeria are the Igbo. The richest traders in every nook and cranny of Nigeria are Igbos. In Lekki,Lagos state today, 70-80% of houses springing up are owned by the Igbo. In a nutshell, the Igbo is the richest tribe (per capita )in Nigeria.
Why should we be involved in the burning of police stations and removing of guns? What can you achieve with an AK47 that was acquired by Gowon in 1974?
In the last count, the Nigerian Army, had six million pieces of 84mm Carl Gustav in Jaji.
I promise you that a single GPMG will make my own community in Abia run into cross river state in fear.
The "Egbe onu" (Okoko Ndem)strategy that was deployed in 1968 to encourage our frontline is still what we are using. Are we cursed? Biafra won the propaganda war of 1967 - 70, but did they defeat the federal forces ?
Anagh eji onu alu ogu.
I wish the Igboman could open his eyes and see how jealous her neighbours are. They are just looking for an opportunity to burn our markets, destroy our businesses and kill our young men.
If you cannot visit Barcelona, please just marry your google.
I encourage you, okadaman at Ama JK Owerri, the kekeman at Ngwa road by East, nobody in United Nations, Britain or Canada is going to give you Biafra. The best Biafra you can have is to save your money and expand your business. Feed your family and pray that you don't turn your children to kwashiokor patients. Any man telling you that immediately this brewing crisis starts, international community would intervene, na lie!
During the End SARS protests, US state department spokesman, made it clear that "west Africa is not a priority"

In 2004, I was in Germany to buy my goods. The merchandise wasn't ready, I had 10 days to do a cross country tour of Europe. As a very energetic young man, my shipper took me to the wore torn Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Nwanne, if you cannot visit this country, chekie ya na Google. Recieve sense!
Why are we giving the enemy the opportunity to kill us and destroy our hard earned resources?

Igbos were given £20 each in 1970. The enemy excluded us from the indeginisation program, they bought all the blue chip foreign companies. Our neighbours collected our houses and called it "abandoned properties"
Today the war mongers amongst us are still saying that the neighbours that stole our properties are Biafrans. Are we insane!? The Rivers man has told you time without number, that he's not Igbo and you're including him in your Biafra equation! What type of mad people are we?

Under the banner of "One North- One destiny" The middle belters, the Igala, the Munchi, shosho, Mada, koro, Angas, Idoma etc(That we are sympathetic with, over the invasion of the enemy into their territory)were the ones who fought Biafra, killed us, ripped open the wombs of pregnant women, burnt our barns and raped our aged mothers. They were the foot soldiers. While, the Fulani and their Hausa collaborators were the Nigerian officers, the middle belter was doing their bid in our land. Why are they now crying!? Wetin concern us with their plight ?
We should not be involved!

Wetin concern Igbos with Sunday Igboho?
Those who in 1967 said that starvation is a legitimate weapon of war, watched millions of children die of malnutrition and outright hunger, are the ones saying they want Oduduwa republic?? Inukwa!! Wonders shall never end!
We should be laughing and shaking our legs and drinking palm wine with peppered Bush meat.

Bikonu, let's be peaceful. Let's conduct ourselves like wisemen. The Bible says that Wisdom is profitable to direct. Let's not allow these fools destroy us!
At independence, 80% of permanent secretaries across the ministries at the federal level were Igbos.
The vice chancellors of the major universities in Nigeria were Igbos. When you heard that Nigerians were studying in all the Ivy league institutions in the world, 95% were Igbos. When the country became a republic in 1963, the 1033 Nigerians who were in the upper echelons of the administration of Universities in America, only two were non Igbos.
When Princess Alexandria visited Nigeria, the Federal government begged an Igboman(Akweke Orizu) to lend his Chevrolet Limo to transport the Royal visitor.
Enquire about Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(The "Sir" in his name is not Knight of st Mulumba. He was Commander of the British Empire, CBE -knighted by queen Elizabeth II) He was the richest black man on Earth.
We sacrificed everything on the alter of Biafra in 1970 and all of a sudden, somebody wants us be slaughtered in 2021?
Are we cursed?

As you and I are waiting for coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, so is the Fulani waiting for Usman Danfodio's prophecy that Quaran must be dipped into the Atlantic. Will it work? It can't work!

Ladies and gentlemen, in my opinion, we don't need Biafra for now, neither do we need political power at the centre.
What we need is peace and an enabling environment for our GOD-given entrepreneurial ingenuity to thrive.
*No insults please, if you have a divergent view, bring it on*
*That our agelong philosophy of terming our compatriots who do not agree with us*
*"Saboteur" should stop*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / Ex-Depot Petrol Price Rises To ₦‎490 Per Litre / PDP Members Celebrating Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.