Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Names Of Rivers And Their Location Within Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Names Of Rivers And Their Location Within Nigeria (407 Views)

Must I Be Vaccinated Before I Can Fly Within Nigeria / John Abolarinwa, Ebiakpo Chapele Names Of Pilots On Missing Nigeria Airforce Jet / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Rivers And Their Location Within Nigeria by Proton99: 10:12pm On May 28, 2021
Good day anons!
I am a researchers currently staying in Abuja, Nigeria and I am drawing up a budget plan for my work. Please, I need your help with the names of Rivers in your states of residence as well as the names of the communities in which they are located.

Additionally, I need information regarding the cost of transportation from my location to the communities, the cost of lodging and security situations of the communities.

Please, let your response be in the following format ;
NAME OF RIVER
SECURITY

Thanks in advance for your timely response.

lalasticlala please take it to the front page for me.
Re: Names Of Rivers And Their Location Within Nigeria by Adamkeyj(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2021
river kaduna here in kaduna south

1 Like

Re: Names Of Rivers And Their Location Within Nigeria by Proton99: 5:08pm On May 29, 2021
Adamkeyj:
river kaduna here in kaduna south
Thank you
Re: Names Of Rivers And Their Location Within Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2021
Rivet Buhari, here in Aso rock, not secured, full of bandits
Re: Names Of Rivers And Their Location Within Nigeria by demefa(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
I can give you a full list of everything you need plus cost. I traveled to 32 states in Nigeria last year. In each state i visited Atleast 7 LGA. I will also outline your travel routes for you.
I was on a research. I can arrange information you need on Excel Spreadsheet for you. But you must pay first. If you're are ready PM me.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Friends In Asaba / United Airlines To Offer Non-stop Direct Flights From US To Nigeria / Tanker Explosion Around UCH, Ibadadn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.