Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Join The SSS, Customs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Join The SSS, Customs (83216 Views)

When Is The Sss Exam In Ondo State / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by obiksam(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
According to Brian Ross of ABC News, the U.S. Secret Service has closed its office in Nigeria and relocated to nearby South Africa. Ross reports:
Nigerian officials said the decision has hurt efforts to crack down on criminal rings that produce the counterfeit currency and cheat thousands of Americans with online scams.
The move does not leave Nigerian officials without investigative help from the U.S. government. The FBI continues to maintain an office in Nigeria and takes a lead role in cyber investigations

Despite massive counterfeiting of U.S. currency and checks in Nigeria, the American law enforcement agency with principal jurisdiction, the Secret Service, has closed its office in Lagos, Nigeria.

Nigerian officials said the decision has hurt efforts to crack down on criminal rings that produce the counterfeit currency and cheat thousands of Americans with online scams.

"It's something that I find difficult to understand," said Ibrahim Lamorde, who heads the Lagos office of the country's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.Lamorde says Nigeria has become a center of high quality counterfeit currency, postal money orders and bank checks.

"They need an office here," said Lamorde, who praised the FBI which continues to maintain an office in Lagos.
Nigerian investigators say they were told the Secret Service agents found the living conditions in the impoverished city of Lagos too difficult.

"The decision on any of our overseas staffing is based on operational demands and investigative priorities," a spokesman at Secret Service headquarters in Washington said. With their agents now stationed in Pretoria, South Africa, a short flight away, the spokesman maintained, "We are comfortable with our efforts in that part of the world."

But Nigerian officials said the decision makes no sense if the Secret Service wants to maximize opportunities to stop the counterfeit scams.

"There is no way you can talk about issues of counterfeiting and financial crimes without being in Nigeria," said Lamorde. "I think they need to have a rethink," he said.

So please there all who are interested in joining sss in nigeria should be aware of scammers.For the near by country in which they have relocated is what i don't no but hope to find out soon. Our politicians that you see guys with clean suits are not sss they are either EX militry men, thugs or outside sss or militias. I wishh u all luck
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by paulamos: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
hi, am paula.i just finished my youthservice.i really need more info on how to join the SSS.kindly call this no08056165894
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by rebecca167(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2011
h._i, am Nonny, plz can any body tell me when sss are recuriting, am very much interested 2 join. U can send an email 2 me at ezeugo_2006@yahoo.com or message at 08038708824. Tanx
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by timidman(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
Am timothy, i need info on sss pls You can call me on 07065240526, email me on temisunade150@gmail.com or pin me on 27202DCD.thanks friends
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by lefolksy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
I left abuja 4 my state yesterday,sss re currently recruiting,u can go and drop ur credentials at their nearest office.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by unikazzy(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2012
lefolksy: I left abuja 4 my state yesterday,sss re currently recruiting,u can go and drop ur credentials at their nearest office.
pls am interested in this. Hw true is this pls
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by lefolksy(f): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
I'm 100 percent sure.pls if u're interested visit ur state sss office
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by paroh137(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
I had a few questions too, until I watched this YouTube video. It explains a lot. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM9OHcoJNJs
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by marshallbull: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2012
please i jst want to knw if i hav to submit my application for sss recruitment in person
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by mkoabiola: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please has any of u succeded in joining sss or custom,any vital info will b very helpful.I av keen interest to join any of d 2 agency.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by chibuikeokoye10: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2012
darqly: Just stroll to ur state office,find out if they're recruiting and drop ur cv. And whatever u do,don't lie in that cv. U don't really need anyone on the inside,so long as u're intelligent and physically fit. You should scale the first round at least. Best of luck.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by mkoabiola: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=chibuikeokoye10][/quote]
I av been to custom head oFfice@abuja,bt dey do it under G
But I don't really knw abt sss,and I don't knw where dier office is located in Lagos.I don't knw any 1 dere.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by paroh137(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by frayoakp(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Does anyone here knws the SSS official page...or web address And wen are they strting their recruitment?
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by frayoakp(m): 1:46am On Feb 24, 2013
Larry, are u sellin d form or wat, or do u connect ppl to d ppl dat would connect the person to d job...lol
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by FOF4u: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
frayoakp: Larry, are u sellin d form or wat, or do u connect ppl to d ppl dat would connect the person to d job...lol
my ppl abeg make una de shine eyes cus scammers full naija. Me don fall victim 4 customs and i still de battle hw to get my money back..........
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by edujoy(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2015
i hav an opportunity to work with sss but i dont no much about them. can some1 pls explain it beta to me
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by Hollamidey(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
I just passed out of the national diploma last year, yeah.thank you all.you're far too kind! I can hear your welcomes from here!

Seriously though, I have always dreamed of working with or rather for the Nigeria SSS. Does anyone know what the procedures are? When do they recruit? Where do I go to make inquiries and the like? Alternatively, the Nigeria customs. Heard they were selling forms or something like that just before our POP, don't know if they're still recruiting.

Anyone help please? Thanks
this is can contact number :09030944084
Email: hollamide21@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? / Who Can Solve This Simple, Yet Hard Aptitude Test Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.