Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Bible Is Talking About Black People - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Bible Is Talking About Black People (814 Views)

Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Black People Have Super Powers #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is Talking About Black People by amdatdude: 10:56pm On May 28, 2021
I was doing some googles when I came across this thread on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/a98vd6/dna_results_from_edo_north_in_southern_nigeria/

"As an African, and specifically Nigerian, I've always been fascinated when it comes to human DNA. I watched Youtube videos and have always enjoyed the excitement on people when they received their DNA results. Being born in Nigeria to two Nigerian parents, I had always expected my results to be less exciting. Then I decided to order my kit a few weeks ago. One reason for doing this was the fact that, there are no results or much stories covering the northern part of Edo state (specifically Uzairue in Etsako) in Nigeria where I come from. I've seen a great deal of stories of the Ibos, the Yorubas, etc., but less on minority groups like the Etsako people in Edo State in Nigeria."

This persons Y Chromosome back back as E-P252

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-P2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture

According to ancient DNA analyses conducted by Lazaridis et al. (2016) on Natufian skeletal remains from present-day northern Israel, the Natufians carried the Y-DNA (paternal) haplogroups E1b1b1b2 (xE1b1b1b2a, E1b1b1b2b) (2/5; 40%), CT (2/5; 40%), and E1b1 (xE1b1a1, E1b1b1b1) (1/5; 20%).[25][40] Haplogroup E1b1 is found primarily among North Africans, Sub-Saharan Africans, and among non-Arab Levantines such as Samaritans, also it was found in Egypt (40%), Jordan (25%), Palestine (20%), and Lebanon (17.5%).[41] In terms of autosomal DNA, these Natufians carried around 50% of the Basal Eurasian (BE) and 50% of Western Eurasian Unknown Hunter Gatherer (UHG) components. However, they were slightly distinct from the northern Anatolian populations that contributed to the peopling of Europe, who had higher Western Hunter Gatherer (WHG) inferred ancestry. Natufians were strongly genetically differentiated[42] from Neolithic Iranian farmers from the Zagros Mountains, who were a mix of Basal Eurasians (up to 62%) and Ancient North Eurasians (ANE)

the bible is talking about negroid people...

Natufian stuffs attached. similarities?

Re: The Bible Is Talking About Black People by jetwonder(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2021
grin Moses, Jacob, Abraham, Isaac, Paul, And Jesus Christ, And The Entire Isrealite Were All Black People.
Re: The Bible Is Talking About Black People by Kukukillus: 11:32pm On May 28, 2021
Later one efulefu will be asking how is the isrealite genetically related to biafrans
Re: The Bible Is Talking About Black People by amdatdude: 12:06am On May 29, 2021
hopefully someone has interesting commentary
Re: The Bible Is Talking About Black People by RedboneSmith(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2021
The Bible is talking about olive-skinned Middle Easterners. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Talking About Black People by nsiba: 12:31pm On May 29, 2021
Kukukillus:
Later one efulefu will be asking how is the isrealite genetically related to biafrans

Which Biafrans, the ones from Ibibios, Ekois, Benin, Igala or Idoma stock?
Re: The Bible Is Talking About Black People by Olu317(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2021
RedboneSmith:
The olive skin isnt the problem even if at it, the colour is dark yellowish-green color, that of an unripe olive. What is more important, the Dna analysis of the bone discovered as the Op has mentioned.

Either myth or through archeological finding, Tablet found in around Babylonian, Basra(Mesopotamia), attested to the fact these area were being occupied by multiracial groups.

I am of the view that information as this, cannot be thrown to the bin because researchers have proven migration of people took place at different times in the past thousands of years.

As at late 2020, there was a review research on ghost dna in previous years have been proven to Neanderthal . This is how amazing it has been among Four West African groups — Yoruba in southwestern Nigeria, Esan in southern Nigeria, Gambians in western Gambia, and Mende in Sierra Leone — may derive 2% to 19% of their DNA from a ghost lineage, the researchers said.author Sriram Sankararaman, a computational geneticist at UCLA.

There’s more Neanderthal ancestry in Africa than we thought,” says Joshua Akey at Princeton University, who led the study.Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2231991-neanderthals-never-lived-in-africa-but-their-genes-got-there-anyway/#ixzz6wGftM5B9
Re: The Bible Is Talking About Black People by Rossiminku: 6:10am On May 31, 2021
RedboneSmith:

NO IT'S NOT.

''You people of Israel are like the people from Sudan, says the Lord.''

Amos 9:7

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=amos+9%3A7&version=GW
Re: The Bible Is Talking About Black People by amdatdude: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Looking For People To Help Run A Website / Badagry: The Time Is Now / How Do You Call These Colours In Your Local Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.