Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals (28658 Views)

What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. / Watch All Champions League Finals (1994 - 2020) / WATCH VIDEO Southampton 2 Vs 3 Chelsea All Goals Highlights 14 april 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by emmyrate1(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2021
Anaerobi:
Wow...

Come on Chelsea....

Ederson and Mendy seems to have conceded same goals.

Who will likely win the best goal keeper between the both if them.
best goal keeper is determine by clean sheet
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Luigi03(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2021
Let's go Chelsea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Luigi03(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2021
emmyrate1:
Not just by cleansheets. Saves too
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2021
almujeebe:

Enderson will, I think he has number of playing more than Mendy
Mendy has more clean sheets, He has 8 as compared to Ederson's 7 but if City wins the final it will be even and Ederson wins except city wins with penalty shoot out then Mendy wins.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2021
Luigi03:

Not just by cleansheets. Saves too
Clean sheets first then if it is even, game ratio i.e number of matches played and if it is still even, number of saves to determine it.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by unikprince(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2021
Austineva2:
don't tell me u are kidding me bro cos I might gamble this correct score, tell me d truth cos u will have a share
I am very serious brother, it's a dream.
It's like a vision.

2 Likes

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Luigi03(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Clean sheets first then if it is even, game ratio i.e number of matches played and if it is still even, number of saves to determine it.
Pepe Reina is among the gk's with the highest cleansheets. You wouldn't say he's better than Manuel Neuer, would you? Heck, there are even gk's in Europe that we don't even knw with Lotta cleansheets. Definitely I wouldn't rate em above some of the proven gk's that I know. No gk achieves great number of cleansheets without a good defence, so it's a tram work not just the goalkeeper alone. Unlike saves. Sometimes, gk's save your team from losing a match by making remarkable saves. Martinez was the goalkeeper who made it into the EPL team of the season, not mendy or even ederson. Martinez had lesser cleansheets but his saves are unmatched. Even doubt if Aston villa would've made it today without him
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Prosmobi: 7:46am On May 29, 2021
If my club[chelsea]win,the world will not contain me,unirated and assenal fans...i'm buying palm win with chicken in case the blues win...
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austineva2: 7:55am On May 29, 2021
unikprince:

I am very serious brother, it's a dream.
It's like a vision.
wow! Thank u, bro! I appreciate
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2021
Luigi03:

Pepe Reina is among the gk's with the highest cleansheets. You wouldn't say he's better than Manuel Neuer, would you? Heck, there are even gk's in Europe that we don't even knw with Lotta cleansheets. Definitely I wouldn't rate em above some of the proven gk's that I know. No gk achieves great number of cleansheets without a good defence, so it's a tram work not just the goalkeeper alone. Unlike saves. Sometimes, gk's save your team from losing a match by making remarkable saves. Martinez was the goalkeeper who made it into the EPL team of the season, not mendy or even ederson. Martinez had lesser cleansheets but his saves are unmatched. Even doubt if Aston villa would've made it today without him
You're commenting out of context sorry. Best Keepers are given per competition. This is the Champions league, the best keeper for this PRESENT competition will be given to the one with the highest clean sheets. The one in the premier league has been given to Ederson already because he had more clean sheets 19 as compared to Mendy's 16, it does not mean these are the best goalkeepers in the world but best in the tournament they are playing. Get it now?
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by adewalle1(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2021
Correct score 1-3
Chelsea to win
Pulisic and werner on scoresheet

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Luigi03(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
You're commenting out of context sorry. Best Keepers are given per competition. This is the Champions league, the best keeper for this PRESENT competition will be given to the one with the highest clean sheets. The one in the premier league has been given to Ederson already because he had more clean sheets 19 as compared to Mendy's 16, it does not mean these are the best goalkeepers in the world but best in the tournament they are playing. Get it now?
It would not be given to the goalkeeper with just the highest cleansheets. Na today you start to watch match?
In 2017, Karius had 6 cleansheets (highest), while Ter Stegen had 5 cleansheets, Allison Becker had 5 with Roma.
Keylor Navas who had just 2 TWO cleansheets, won the best goalkeeper of the season. Pls explain to me how karius or ter stegen weren't given, as per you said having the highest the cleansheets would guarantee you the best goalkeeper of the season. I'm tryna tell you that other things like performance and saves matter and you're trying to argue with me
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2021
[quote author= post=102155778][/quote]

Looking for where to buy fireworks ��� any one with an idea should quote me... Night will.be memorable...
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2021
Luigi03:

It would not be given to the goalkeeper with just the highest cleansheets. Na today you start to watch match?
In 2017, Karius had 6 cleansheets (highest), while Ter Stegen had 5 cleansheets, Allison Becker had 5 with Roma.
Keylor Navas who had just 2 TWO cleansheets, won the best goalkeeper of the season. Pls explain to me how karius or ter stegen weren't given, as per you said having the highest the cleansheets would guarantee you the best goalkeeper of the season. I'm tryna tell you that other things like performance and saves matter and you're trying to argue with me
This is wrong put a screenshot for this your submission. You have successfully shifted the goalpost from a keeper having the all time cleansheets as best keepers in a competition they didn't play in or didn't go far in to this one now. Please provide me with evidence how this your new submission happened.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Danny50: 8:16am On May 29, 2021
Werner gonna be a problem to man city.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Masterito(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2021
Talk is cheap.
adioolayi:
Manchester City to finish this game beyond Chelsea's comeback in the first 45minutes.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Luigi03(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
This is wrong put a screenshot for this your submission. You have successfully shifted the goalpost from a keeper having the all time cleansheets as best keepers in a competition they didn't play in or didn't go far in to this one now. Please provide me with evidence how this your new submission happened.
Here you go

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2021
Luigi03:

Here you go
This is Uefa champions league award Gala just like Fifa, the best or Ballon D'or. We are talking about UCL golden gloves award which is the best performance by a keeper in the tournament and not the award for best keeper in the tournament by votes. That's why I said you are putting your argument out of context, I understand this screenshot.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Abfinest007(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2021
City don't know what will happen
To them

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by saintneo(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2021
post=102154357:
Tonight’s Champions League clash between Chelsea and Manchester City will be the planet’s most-watched club football match of the year.
!!!

ARE YOU READY FOOTBALL FANS??

Today na Today!!
wink

So far this year!!! Note, their will be European Nations Cup final, it will definetly top the UCL final.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Luigi03(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
This is Uefa champions league award Gala just like Fifa, the best or Ballon D'or. We are talking about UCL golden gloves award which is the best performance by a keeper in the tournament and not the award for best keeper in the tournament by votes. That's why I said you are putting your argument out of context, I understand this screenshot.
It is the UCL golden glove lmao. He received the golden glove in Monaco in the 2018/2019 draw, did you even read the screenshot? I will even go and take more screenshot if you want.

BTW, I can recall Courtois won the fifa best goalkeeper and took the golden glove ahead of Hugo lloris who had more cleensheets. Not quite sure so I'll go confirm
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Deborah98(f): 8:31am On May 29, 2021
overdrive:
The sky will always be blue,
Sure... But abeg they should not fall my hands after all these hyping bikokwa....

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by guru90: 8:33am On May 29, 2021
Man city...... Gonna make me proud today!!!

Man U fans talking!!!
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Emeka71(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2021
My belief is that Man-city shall win tonight.

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Luigi03(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
I understand you but you are not trying to understand me. This is an award Gala. This award is not that for the performance in the competition but a nomination and voting category award. For example, does it mean the player with the golden boot will automatically win the Ballon D'or or the Fifa best? No, the latter is by vote and the earlier is by performance in a specific competition.
I get you. I think cleensheets guarantees you the golden glove in the Local leagues only.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by AuroraBrls: 8:45am On May 29, 2021
Man City has a duty to win this game very convincingly within 90minutes of play.

This is the Peak of every Man City player/fan aspiration...the long awaited elusive UCL Trophy.

Sterling, Foden, Aguero, Mahrez, Jesus, Diaz, Ederson, Silva, Laporte, KDB, etc...l see y'all celebrating tonight.

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:04am On May 29, 2021
Up Chelsea
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by FreeSpirited: 9:18am On May 29, 2021
almujeebe:

Sterling could start considering the fact that ikay is not fit.
He will bring in Fernandinho or a midfielder instead.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austinzod: 9:21am On May 29, 2021
Hmmmm undecided
anonymous1759:
grin
For the sake of Equity and justice let City win the world deserves some peace like the one we're still enjoying since Wednesdaytongue
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Nmezor(f): 9:40am On May 29, 2021
Blue is da colourrrrr kiss kiss
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Anaerobi(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2021
emmyrate1:

Both have same clean sheet if am not mistaken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players / Iker Casillas Was Hacked, He Isn't Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.