Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals (28669 Views)

Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals / What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. / WATCH VIDEO Southampton 2 Vs 3 Chelsea All Goals Highlights 14 april 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Anaerobi(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2021
almujeebe:

Enderson will, I think he has number of playing more than Mendy

Mendy only missed the game against Krandors
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by ProphetJeroboam: 9:53am On May 29, 2021
Thus saith the Iord of host,a blue team shall win today,this team has an English player and also a German player in it and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth from the opposition team. Stake your mother on this and see the power of the lord. This I have seen

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Richardonald(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2021
This is how man city will lineup
Ederson
Dias
Stones
Walker
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
Bernardo Silva
Mahrez
De bruyne..........

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Nobody: 9:54am On May 29, 2021
Today is the day that the lord has made

Cause all the angels in heaven know that we the Sky Blues will win

I have spoken

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Nobody: 9:55am On May 29, 2021
Up sky blue
Na we get am

Make I check odds
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Bimpe29: 10:15am On May 29, 2021
The pendulum will swing to the City of Manchester.
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Twelfthman: 10:36am On May 29, 2021
Lol this is hilarious! grin

We are Chelsea fans. We are not touts. We are not violent.
Thank you! ( in bro shaagi voice grin )

idowuh98:
Safety Rules Ahead of Uefa Champion League Final especially for those going to viewing centres

*1.* Watch who you sit close to especially if you are not a Chelsea fan.

*2.* Don't disclose your club to any Chelsea fan, for your own good.

*3.* If a Chelsea fan ask you who is going to win please use your head wisely because the next bottle after the game will shape your head.

*4.* If Chelsea score please smile but if Manchester city score don't shout.

*5.* After the match if Chelsea win please rejoice with them for a while then go home if not you will be Robbed.
But if Manchester City win go home quietly till you are close to your house then shoutttt......

Please you can suggest more safety Rules please.

Non Chelsea fans lives Matters.

I come in peace
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by uunwanaobong3: 10:36am On May 29, 2021
HISTORY OF TWO TEAMS FROM ONE COUNTRY IN THE FINAL.,.
2001 Real madrid vs valencia;
Home team R. Madrid won

2003 Ac Milan vs juventus;
Home team milan won

2008 Man utd vs chelsea;
Home team man utd won

2013 Bayarn vs dortmund
Home team bayarn won

2014 R. Madrid vs atletico madrid
Home team real madrid won

2016 Real madrid vs atletico madrid

2018 Liverpool vs tottenham
Again home team liverpool won

Now 2021 Mancity vs chelsea
I guess from the above analysis u all know the answer.
This certainly is not a coincidence, it is a set pattern.

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by uunwanaobong3: 10:47am On May 29, 2021
idowuh98:
Safety Rules Ahead of Uefa Champion League Final especially for those going to viewing centres

*1.* Watch who you sit close to especially if you are not a Chelsea fan.

*2.* Don't disclose your club to any Chelsea fan, for your own good.

*3.* If a Chelsea fan ask you who is going to win please use your head wisely because the next bottle after the game will shape your head.

*4.* If Chelsea score please smile but if Manchester city score don't shout.

*5.* After the match if Chelsea win please rejoice with them for a while then go home if not you will be Robbed.
But if Manchester City win go home quietly till you are close to your house then shoutttt......

Please you can suggest more safety Rules please.

Non Chelsea fans lives Matters.

I come in peace

HAHAHAHA.....

TOUT FC
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by laraskey(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
HISTORY OF TWO TEAMS FROM ONE COUNTRY IN THE FINAL.,.

Real madrid vs valencia;

Home team R. Madrid won

Ac Milan vs juventus;

Home team milan won

Man utd vs chelsea;

Home team man utd won

Bayarn vs dortmund

Home team bayarn won

R. Madrid vs atletico madrid

Real madrid vs atletico madrid

Liverpool vs tottenham

Again home team liverpool won

Now 2021
Mancity vs chelsea

I guess from the above analysis u all know the answer.

This certainly is not a coincidence, it is a set pattern.
matches are not won like that..
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Lamasta(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2021
post=102154357:
Tonight’s Champions League clash between Chelsea and Manchester City will be the planet’s most-watched club football match of the year.
!!!

ARE YOU READY FOOTBALL FANS??

Today na Today!!
wink

We are fully ready to silence you guys and put una where una belong so that the world will experience peace...
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by AntonVince: 11:27am On May 29, 2021
SEYIKP:
This match won't look like FINAL, because Chelsea will over respect City, and they will get thrash 3:0 by first half.
Before they regain their confidence in 2nd half, the game would have been over.

Well, your prediction defies what we saw in their last 2 meetings...both ending in Chelsea's favour.

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by saintmm(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2021
I'm biased I favor of Chelsea FC. Just desire Thomas tuchel to lift this trophy after it eluded him last season.
Can't wait to celebrate with them.
Meanwhile, YNWA for life!!!!
The blood is RED?

I rise

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Walletreloaded: 12:31pm On May 29, 2021
This champions league is for Man. City. It will be a tough one though
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xmansion(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2021
Up Chelsea
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by sureinfo: 7:37pm On May 29, 2021
Toh we've heard, make we wait see
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by sonmvayina(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2021
Bimpe29:
The pendulum will swing to the City of Manchester.

Person go first Baptise before e start to receive communion...we go Baptise them today...maybe next year or so them fit win am...

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by unikprince(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2021
Austineva2:
wow! Thank u, bro! I appreciate
Hope u staked this correct score.

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by smartxyz(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2021
post=102155334:
[/b]
[b]GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

wink

Oh Boy! sad
Are you serious?
If someone should place 1 Million Naira bet with your dream correct score, they will end up winning 12.5 Million Naira?

Shey make we tell dem betters or will you sleep for another 2 hours and dream again
Wow, it clicked....
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austineva2: 11:08pm On May 29, 2021
unikprince:

Hope u staked this correct score.
mehn chance no allow me o from my work place. No chance at all from my workplace. Am really really feeling bad abt it now. I tell u. Let me follow u here. Am very happy that Chelsea won cos am I Chelsea fan but very sad cos chance no allow me to play d game
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by ecoco2014(m): 11:40pm On May 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

Person go first Baptise before e start to receive communion...we go Baptise them today...maybe next year or so them fit win am...
You make sense my brother!
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:30am On May 31, 2021
Jazzman01:

Chelsea is a very compact side and it won't be easy to put 3 goals past them in the space of 45minutes.

With the events that has unfolded in the past couple of weeks, Chelsea has an edge over city as things stand. Chelsea are currently wounded and still nursing their FA cup loss, so I expect them to come out more aggressively. Their previous two wins against city will also give them more confidence.

City now have a phobia for Chelsea After losing twice to them. They also have more pressure on them to win it for the first time and also avoid a 3rd consecutive loss to Chelsea which will be embarrassing and devastating at this stage considering their status. The only thing that can save city is if they score first to boost their confidence otherwise they will enter panic mode if Chelsea strikes first and may never recover.

Brilliant analyst.

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:31am On May 31, 2021
prekumohtim:

Played already, Man City won. But it will be rebroadcast by 8pm today
I see grin
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:33am On May 31, 2021
Austineva2:
don't tell me u are kidding me bro cos I might gamble this correct score, tell me d truth cos u will have a share
grin Did you ?

I do not support gambling though.

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austineva2: 8:19am On May 31, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

grin Did you ?

I do not support gambling though.

I did not play it o, my dear cos I wasvery busy at work throughout that day. I felt so sad ehh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players / "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" / I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.