Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Any Freelancer In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Freelancer In The House? (329 Views)

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 / Freelancer In The House, Help Me Out With GURU.COM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Freelancer In The House? by MrMxyptlk(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2021
Hey, I need someone who could introduce me to this freelance stuff, its probably my best bet right now.
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:29am On May 29, 2021
what skill?
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by gagtum: 7:09am On May 29, 2021
MrMxyptlk:
Hey, I need someone who could introduce me to this freelance stuff, its probably my best bet right now.

What's your niche?
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by Johnne32(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2021
MrMxyptlk:

What services can you offer to make money? That's the best way to know whether you are fit for the freelance world.
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by middlemedia: 7:18am On May 29, 2021
Hello I have done all the needful i can on fiverr, i design websites, but no order, please help
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by Johnne32(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2021
middlemedia:
Hello I have done all the needful i can on fiverr, i design websites, but no order, please help

If you are on Upwork, I may have some tips for you.
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by middlemedia: 1:39pm On May 30, 2021
Johnne32:

I am on upwork bro, just created that recently
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by Juicethekid: 1:56pm On May 30, 2021
Johnne32:

how do I get my upwork account approved?
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by Seniorwriter(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2021
MrMxyptlk:

There are five ways to been a Freelancer

•Contact everyone you know.

•Work on your personal brand.

•Write a plan of action.

•Do your research and pay attention to competition.

•Get yourself a mentor—and your first client.

Best way to reach out is via the facebook ID on my profile because if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets but you don't earn even $5 daily then it's your undoing (FAULT) ...howbeit there is a charge if you don't have any skill to convert or monetize.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by middlemedia: 4:24pm On May 30, 2021
Juicethekid:
I can approve it
Re: Any Freelancer In The House? by Johnne32(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2021
Juicethekid:

Read this carefully: https://freelancetowin.com/upwork-profile-not-approved/

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Re-open Nirsal Portal For Fresh Application / Do Anyone Have Any Information About Acorn Petroleum Plc / Quidax Launches QDX Vault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.