Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) (61906 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) / Cute Abiola Ankaragucci: "I Am Depressed, Please Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Ehinjuola: 9:16am On May 29, 2021
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2021
Very old news
NewDelhi:
Heard this boy is a navy boy.
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2021
cheesy
alingo2013:
Na children dey do engagement and marriage now
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by ikezudon(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2021
6 months is a long time for kasala to burst nau.. Abeg make una free the guy. Shiit happpens. You can decide to change your mind anytime. Goes both ways. Who knows weda na adeherself dump am sef.

In other news, read this before you choose granite or marble countertop for your kitchen oo

https://thearchitect.com.ng/granite-marble-countertops/

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Lagoon0: 9:25am On May 29, 2021
phemmyfour:
And left after knowing the truth
Knowing what truth? That she came from efcc custody?

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by BetExpert: 9:29am On May 29, 2021
kayo80:

Exactly. She's still very young, and she is pretty.
and brilliant, talented and hard working with good pedigree well brought up from responsible parents. She's going places. Any guy that marries her don marry better tin. The fraud saga was just an unfortunate chapter. Hopefully she has learned her lessons not to mingle with yahoo boys again. Cuz yahoo girl no fit am at all. Her future husband go enjoy her well, fine lepa with small small curves, her toto go sweet die lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Elxandre(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2021
NewDelhi:
He doesn't look like he has that kind of job.
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Babatojide: 9:29am On May 29, 2021
Somebody should send me ADEHERSELF number
I want to tell her something
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:32am On May 29, 2021
Bouz:
Any lady still single at 35, she got personal issues she has to work on. Marry who would give you peace of mind, Very important.
Not true.
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by DissTroy(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2021
Purplebubble:
Omg! This isn't right. Why did he engage her if he wasn't sure about marrying her? I'm not her fan but the truth must be told
She's tainted and worse, for a damaging crime like fraud. I wouldn't even want to be friends with an alleged fraudster let alone date or settle with one. If you earn money legally and stay on the right side of the law, you'd do e everything not to soil your name.

Plus she had begun courting the attention of and entertaining even bigger, infamous international fraudsters like Mompha. It's smart to distance himself from that vortex which would eventually such her into the blackhole of infamy.

5 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2021
why would he marry a criminal?

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2021
A Chinese man once said......... grin

婚姻破裂比婚姻破裂更好。
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by BetExpert: 9:36am On May 29, 2021
Babatojide:
Somebody should send me ADEHERSELF number
I want to tell her something
Oya na let go there 0708***0610 .... Pay N10million and collect the balance numbers
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by NAVYdogg: 9:36am On May 29, 2021
NewDelhi:

Very correct. He's in my unit.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by AYNL: 9:52am On May 29, 2021
celebrity life sha 🚶🚶🚶
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by phemmyfour: 9:52am On May 29, 2021
Lagoon0:

Knowing what truth? That she came from efcc custody?
Is everybody in Efcc custody guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by puremaker7(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2021
AAbuja:

Not the end of life, the girl will find a better person
better person like this.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:53am On May 29, 2021
DissTroy:

She's taint and worse, for a damaging crime like fraud. I wouldn't even want to be friends with an alleged fraudster let alone date or settle with one. If you earn money legally and stay on the right side of the law, you'd do e everything not to soil your name.

Plus she had begun courting the attention of and entertaining even bigger, infamous international fraudsters like Mompha. It's smart to distance himself from that vortex.
You're very stupid.
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:55am On May 29, 2021
NAVYdogg:

Very correct. He's in my unit.
I learnt from a friend that navy guys makes the best husband.....? How true is this....connect me with someone from your unit
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Verysmart101: 9:56am On May 29, 2021
AAbuja:

Are u justifying her dubious lifestyle or are u God to know she will find a better person?

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Verysmart101: 9:59am On May 29, 2021
BetExpert:
Relax na small girl. Very beautiful. Husband no go hard for her to find, even if na to become Mompha 2nd wife. Stop carrying her matter for head like gala

Is she more beautiful than those going to Shiloh?

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2021
I know this girl na
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by harmony75: 10:11am On May 29, 2021
��� not only Adeherself burharihimself ����
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by geezynoni: 10:12am On May 29, 2021
They were never dating na...won ti gbe yin ni handicap.
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:15am On May 29, 2021
AAbuja:

better what ? With that lifestyle ? I know her Better than you do... She already has the attitude of Tonto, toke Makinwa, etinosa and others.... I bet you she won't last 3 years in any relationship or marriage

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2021
NewDelhi:

Yeah, he is. One would wonder how he finds time to do comedy

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

An older ugly bride is better than a potential fraud convict wife.

Welcome back, Sir... Abeg, go low-key before mods sight you again
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by NewDelhi(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2021
victorVIC1:

Yeah, he is. One would wonder how he finds time to do comedy
All credits to the Navy. Army would never allow such.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by DasaintHope(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2021
ElValiente:
He's a naval officer. Can't forget this guy and Mr Macaroni during lockdown. grin
Rating not an Officer. We've served at the same command before. He's my Junior.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Goldenson076(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2021
rawtouch:

please what's the name of the lady
why did u have to know her name
Re: Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2021
He said no be today sha, yet some people carry the case for head...

The truth is he married his long real babe...Adeherself is mainly a business partner...Nigerians like shipping....Even if u deh canoe or raft them go find way ship u...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) / A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.