Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria (51045 Views)

Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off Puts His Bulletproof Charm (video) / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by PrinceMajestic: 11:56pm On May 29, 2021
GiftedTitty:
Nigerians have creative minds, but one must wonder why we only see them used to carry out criminal act.
Are you an artist? Hi
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2021
But APC

What are you waiting for?

Die, die ..die ....die
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by abodegba: 12:34am On May 30, 2021
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by michoim(m): 1:08am On May 30, 2021
In the southern region, they use international markets such as Alaba and Aspamda in Lagos...
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Cnach: 1:49am On May 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
I dedicate this page to all Chelsea haters, I told y'all gonna hug transformer today....

Haters gon hatr
My brother shame on us o
Na so the world suppose dey, make God dey shame person enemy.
Na better shame we (Chelsea haters) carry go home I swear..l never see this kind disappointment before
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Gaddafih001(m): 3:16am On May 30, 2021
helinues:
And yet some people don't want a single checkpoint in their region??
How many check points do we have from Benue to Abuja or Benue to Mubi in Adamawa state?
None..
They should Mann the north and not this menace in the southern region where you see up to 5 checkpoints on a 10km stretch.
I was in a Lutheran church ⛪️ and a Kilba man from Hong was holding a service.
According to him,he never knew that he will still make money in the NPF and he came to thank God and seek for his protection ahead.
He was posted to Enugu state.
He is thanking God.....

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by modsfucker: 3:17am On May 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is there any checkpoint in the north?

Guy stop asking this ignorant question please. If you don't travel, you should at least make some research before spewing rubbish... Checkpoints are routine security practice and they're everywhere in Nigeria, not only the North or the SE. You had better embark on fact finding mission instead of asking that dumb question.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:38am On May 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You didn't read the report sir. If you did, and you didn't give room for bigotry, sincerely, you will not ask the question. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Mumuni,is it only through checkpoints that crime can be combated?
How many checkpoints do you see abroad and even in Abuja here?
Law enforcement is intelligence driven

Sadly Bwana, what am only seeing around is so many money collection points, Ooooh my Tummy cry
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Felaak47(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2021
helinues:
do we have checkpoints in Nigeria? We only have collecting point
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
All from the terrorist Fulanis
unknown gun men everywhere.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by tonyayodele(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2021
Nigeria is not a safe place already so everyone have the right to owns a gun....

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by juman(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2021
The biggest criminal is the clueless and ineffective president.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Offpoint1: 7:20am On May 30, 2021
Cnach:

My brother shame on us o
Na so the world suppose dey, make God dey shame person enemy.
Na better shame we (Chelsea haters) carry go home I swear..l never see this kind disappointment before
Hug a neighbor, I understood the sevia pain grin
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by kindlyheart: 7:25am On May 30, 2021
helinues:

you did not make sense at all.
most of the military people in the east are into robbery.
it was at a military checkpoint that we were robbed early this year.
soldier man and a police with uniform sponsored one way or the other with the tax I paid ends robbing people and bragging of how nothing can be done.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by renew4life: 7:32am On May 30, 2021
These Weapons are Sophisticated ones .j will Security be restored well .
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by tenpipsperday: 7:37am On May 30, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Mumuni,is it only through checkpoints that crime can be combated?
How many checkpoints do you see abroad and even in Abuja here?
Law enforcement is intelligence driven

You people should stop giving that fool value by quoting him. Always ignore the fool. He is always on nairaland because he is jobless other than online jihad.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by effort1: 7:46am On May 30, 2021
helinues:

Please find someone else to engage with....

Nnamdi Kanu is a professor according to you, then which professor, it's over a month you said you would get back.

So stop quoting me..

Thank you

He should stop quoting you because you know your comment sounds dumb.

You can't even provide answer to the question he posed to you.

You should quit disgracing those who sent you to school

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by effort1: 7:48am On May 30, 2021
post=102180474:
He who lives by the gun will die by the Gun.

Terrible and miserable deaths await all violent souls and their sponsors in this nation.

You who defend a corrupt, poor leader, what do you think will happen to your life?
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by effort1: 7:51am On May 30, 2021
gimakon:

Those who you voted brought the gun in.
Save your energy and keep your prayers.
I am happy you see these things with your own eyes.

Mxm

All lairs shall perish grin
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by donbenie(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2021
helinues:
Shut up angry
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by donbenie(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2021
Fasolahottex20:
Shut up angry
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by imagrg(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2021
A wicked generation trying to destroy itself.

The love of money is evil and demonic. It's the devil's way of claiming your soul in exchange for vanity!
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Yeah, multiple check points comprises of army police customs and immigration officers
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On May 30, 2021
effort1:

Mannabbgrills is a liar and Pretender. No matter how much a deceptive person pretends, his pretence will always reflect.

His soul is permanently stained. Nothing can wipe off his evil. Nothing.

You do not need to tell me. Give 10 naira and take 25 trillion dollars , thats the kind of human being he is, I know him from Day one. We have had several clashes countless times, he would always want to report you so they can ban you.
Just ignore him. gradually the whole nairaland will know him sooner or later.
Him and that one called sarrki

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2021
The NA doing d work of d police & customs.do we even have customs, immigration checkpoints in d north.....this is liken to locking d stable doors after d horses has already bolted away.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by executive12: 11:13am On May 30, 2021
helinues:

Please find someone else to engage with....

Nnamdi Kanu is a professor according to you, then which professor, it's over a month you said you would get back.

So stop quoting me..

Thank you

If you don't want to be quoted, you should stop posting comments on public forums.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by effort1: 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

E go tire you
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by donbenie(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2021
Coolgent:

Yeah, multiple check points comprises of army police customs and immigration officers

Northern Mongolia?
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by MrPaul2: 6:25pm On May 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
My brother they will try but they will fail woefully
yes oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.