Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria (51046 Views)

Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off Puts His Bulletproof Charm (video) / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:10pm On May 29, 2021
tito44:

Too many zombies on NL

Cc: helinues

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by GiftedTitty: 10:13pm On May 29, 2021
Nigerians have creative minds, but one must wonder why we only see them used to carry out criminal act.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by blackpanda: 10:16pm On May 29, 2021
circumstances:
The country Buhari vowed to keep safe. We can see how safe it is

Safety is a collective effort. Not just buhari. The earlier we realise d better
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 29, 2021
post=102180474:
He who lives by the gun will die by the Gun.

Terrible and miserable deaths await all violent souls and their sponsors in this nation.

Those who you voted brought the gun in.
Save your energy and keep your prayers.
I am happy you see these things with your own eyes.

Mxm
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is there any checkpoint in the north?
no there isnt.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Fahdiga1: 10:36pm On May 29, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

You are right
You are correct

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:39pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Yes, there are many check points (here in the North)
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by royalamour(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:
And yet some people don't want a single checkpoint in their region??

Why are the northern borders open to all demons?

But the South gotta suffer. Why?

Aren't you stvpid and nepotic?

3 Likes

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by gurunlocker: 10:46pm On May 29, 2021
Saw the video few days ago, the way they conceal the gun was crazy. They had to fully open the sit.
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by MrPaul2: 10:50pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
They want to stylishly disarm SS and SE so we can be captured easily by their Fulani brothers. Tell them we are not Fools.

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Fahdiga1: 10:50pm On May 29, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

Yes, there are many check points (here in the North)
Even Lai Muhammed will be ashamed of this your lie

4 Likes

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by adonis89(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2021
Wetin dem dey even gain from all these bad things dem dey do?
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Fahdiga1: 10:52pm On May 29, 2021
MrPaul2:

They want to stylishly disarm SS and SE so we can be captured easily by their Fulani brothers. Tell them we are not Fools.
My brother they will try but they will fail woefully
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 10:52pm On May 29, 2021
sad we have pipu that wear diff masquerade costumes Dey kal office clothes undecided sad customs agent go collect bribe and look elsewhere.Only peepz wey Nor settle well dem ho show on TV
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Segzy19: 10:52pm On May 29, 2021
Remove fulanis from Nigeria, and there shall be peace... Igbos, yoruba and hausa are not violent. It these Fulani jihadist... War and blood-spilling is their pleasure...

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by MosheDayan: 10:53pm On May 29, 2021
post=102180474:
He who lives by the gun will die by the Gun.

Terrible and miserable deaths await all violent souls and their sponsors in this nation.
Oga go and sleep undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Mitsurugi(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Please find someone else to engage with....

Nnamdi Kanu is a professor according to you, then which professor, it's over a month you said you would get back.

So stop quoting me..

Thank you

But is there any checkpoint in the North? Be bold and just answer the question sir
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by tradepunter: 10:58pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shifting the goal post when he has no reasonable thing to say

Are you minding the low lf brtdrd

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Fahdiga1: 11:00pm On May 29, 2021
tradepunter:

Are you minding the low lf brtdrd
I want to take him to the cleaners
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by calcal: 11:03pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by frenzzy2(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2021
Any person wey read am till d end abeg summarize in two lines for us

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2021
Fasolahottex20:
And yet some people don't want a single checkpoint in their region??
How many accounts do you have here? You are really causing nuisance in this forum. Helinus with the hand of Esau.
, so you are in Portharcourt?
If checkpoints are effective, why is it not in the Northern parts of this country? Mind you, I have stayed virtually in every part of this country due to job happenstance.
Ensue a wise discourse should you quote me, sir!

1 Like

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Pharaohny: 11:19pm On May 29, 2021
Chelsea have won the champions league nigeria should be save from bandit and criminals
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr102: 11:19pm On May 29, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad we have pipu that wear diff masquerade costumes Dey kal office clothes undecided sad customs agent go collect bribe and look elsewhere.Only peepz wey Nor settle well dem ho show on TV
Gbęnu ofo sóun
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Odingo1: 11:26pm On May 29, 2021
Northern borders are open for them to smuggle weapons and bring in terrorist to kill the southerners why southern borders is perpetually closed.

2 Likes

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Pharaohny: 11:33pm On May 29, 2021
Chelsea have won the champions league nigeria should be save from bandit and criminals at least for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:38pm On May 29, 2021
Odingo1:
Northern borders are open for them to smuggle weapons and bring in terrorist to kill the southerners why southern borders is perpetually closed.
what's your evidence that Northern bothers are closed or you know this all the way from Aba that you reside
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Ezedon(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2021
I don't understand
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Brown2012: 11:48pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Please find someone else to engage with....

Nnamdi Kanu is a professor according to you, then which professor, it's over a month you said you would get back.

So stop quoting me..

Thank you
How did you pass your exams as a student that's if you went to a university
Re: Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria by Toosure70: 11:52pm On May 29, 2021
How this long epistle concern me self. I be security agent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.