Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,472 members, 7,958,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi (19984 Views)

AIG Hakeem Odumosu. EFCC Appointment Is Totally Untrue. / Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / Keyamo’s Appointment Is Welcomed By Delta APC – Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by hybridblood07(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2021
With this your statement, it shows how dumb you're and I'm sure you haven't seen the reality of life. I'm Half Igbo and Half Yoruba and little of Hausa in me but I don't involve myself in tribalism or religion. Where I work, I'm neutral to everyone irrespective of your religion or tribe. If this is how you'll rule a nation when you've the opportunity, you'll fail as a leader. You better start thinking of positive way instead of worrying yourself over political games. Enjoy your weekend
nedu666:

To hell with your peace, when it comes to Southerners you start preaching be law abiding but when it comes to northerners you go dumb. Why must nigeria move forward only when it comes to South abi north dey forbid nigeria must move forward. God punish any idiot southern president that spends his tenure repairing nigeria instead of balancing the equation of terror.
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2021
Classicalman:
Irabor from Edo is Igbo? Better go get your brain transplanted.
you are a fool Irabor is from Delta... Igbo side of Delta and even if he is from Edo na south... You igbos are very stupid... U ain't d only tribe in Nigeria if u aren't happy go and kill yourself
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2021
Your darling daddy came in and met Naira at 180 to the dollar and now 6 yrs later it is 500

Fuel will soon be jacked up to 380 a liter.

And you want to be told positive things about your government because of your 30k stipend??

Jackass!!

helinues:
It's not good for someone to surround himself with too much negative energy...

No positive messages from Farooq for years now apart from wailing, attacking and pull them down epistle...

1 Like

Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by donbenie(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

No positive messages from Farooq for years now apart from wailing, attacking and pull them down epistle...
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by donbenie(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Please stop quoting me.. That's not too hard
to ask.. There are thousands of other NL'S to engage with.

Thank you
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by nameo: 10:35am On May 29, 2021
mu2sa2:
Kperogi goofed this time. Even if Buhari appoints General Ahanotu, the gesture won't be appreciated, not least in kanuland. In any case, Gen. Farouk's cv eminently recommends him for the position. Btw, pmb given his unmatched experience with coups cannot be realistically expected to appointment somebody whose 100% loyalty and trust isn't guaranteed.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

So does it mean that Buhari, our President, does not trust any Igbo person i.e as long as you are Igbo even if tou have loyally served your country for almost 30 years, thr President cannot trust you cos you are Igbo?

There are 12 members of the National security council. Not one of them is from the south east. Is that about trust too?
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by GEEBITE: 11:34am On May 29, 2021
You cant even defend your Goverment well with accurate facts and you have problem with geography .

The head of the army is from North West (Bodinga Sokoto)

The head of the Navy is from North West (Kano)

NB:Zamfara is in North Western part of Nigeria

thebosstrevor1:
Trash article.

The head of the military is an igbo man.( delta)
The head of the army is from north east. ( zamfara)
The head of the navy is from the middle belt ( nassarawa)
The head of the airforce is from south west.( osun state)

Where is the nepotism?

We can all see the sentiment, contradictions and ignorance of the writer, an igbo man is already the head of the military, we should also give the head of the army to an igbo man, how will diversity and national unity work?

There are many tribes in Nigeria whose natives have never been in any significant position in Nigeria, why didn't he fight for them?

Ignorance is really a disease
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Rockyheight: 11:41am On May 29, 2021
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by nedu666: 11:56am On May 29, 2021
hybridblood07:
With this your statement, it shows how dumb you're and I'm sure you haven't seen the reality of life. I'm Half Igbo and Half Yoruba and little of Hausa in me but I don't involve myself in tribalism or religion. Where I work, I'm neutral to everyone irrespective of your religion or tribe. If this is how you'll rule a nation when you've the opportunity, you'll fail as a leader. You better start thinking of positive way instead of worrying yourself over political games. Enjoy your weekend

Yem yen yen. Me too i am half aboki, half nyanmiri with a springle of afonja in me
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Great2017: 11:56am On May 29, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:

Who is CBN gorvenor, minister of transport, foreign affairs, labour, works... ??

Are these portfolios related to our security formations and the heads of the arms of the government?

The north heads the three arms of the government .

The north also heads virtually all the security architecture.

Nobody from the Southeastern region is qualified to be part of Buhari's security council.

You are from Edo State I guess just like me and you do not see anything wrong in this outright display of nepotism.

Next time, try to use your head.
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by nedu666: 11:58am On May 29, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
you are a fool Irabor is from Delta... Igbo side of Delta and even if he is from Edo na south... You igbos are very stupid... U ain't d only tribe in Nigeria if u aren't happy go and kill yourself

You must be the son of an idiot to call lgbos stupid. Compound fool
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by hybridblood07(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2021
It's obvious you're a Yoruba man.
nedu666:

Yem yen yen. Me too i am half aboki, half nyanmiri with a springle of afonja in me
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by malakaimoscondo: 2:40pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

the and am sharing the same country with u abi?
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by codedguy1(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2021
I didn't bother to read the write up because the headline really doesn't make sense.

So if Bubu by some inexplicable reason had appointed an Igbo man then there would have been some hope of unity? We have missed that boat a long time and as long as that incompetent nepotistic bigoted tribal illiterate is still at the helm we ain't going nowhere in the positive.
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by codedguy1(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
Great2017:

Are these portfolios related to our security formations and the heads of the arms of the government?

The north also heads virtually all the security architecture.

Nobody from the Southeastern region is qualified to be part of Buhari's security council.

You are from Edo State I guess just like me and you do not see anything wrong in this outright display of nepotism.

Those are the southerners that help these morons assume power.

1 Like

Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by LordNicvuitton(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:

Who is CBN gorvenor, minister of transport, foreign affairs, labour, works... ??

You're a ripe example of an Imbe.cile.. ozuor.
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
LordNicvuitton:

You're a ripe example of an Imbe.cile.. ozuor.
your a compound akuya fool of a thousands generation...
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Great2017:

The north also heads virtually all the security architecture. If u are from Edo state you won't join idiots from South East who cry anyhow... Senate presidency is by elections... Last Time igbo man was deputy how e affect d average man for East...

Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Great2017: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=102300377][/quote]

Are you any better than those from the Southeast? Why call them idiots then?

If you cannot engage in constructive discussions without being abusive,then, you will have to leave my mention.
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Great2017:

Are you any better than those from the Southeast? Why call them idiots then?

If you cannot engage in constructive discussions without being abusive,then, you will have to leave my mention.

just give urself brain reset okay... why did you quote me then to say rubbish
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Okwyjesus(m): 1:07am On Jun 04, 2021
Racoon:
"...National cohesion doesn’t magically emerge out of thin air because people who are luxuriating in the decadent orbits of power facilely proclaim Nigeria’s unity to be “settled” and “non-negotiable.” Nation-building is never “settled”; it is always in a state of negotiation and renegotiation.Unity is not an article of faith to be internalized and accepted unquestioningly.

It is consciously sowed, watered, and nourished by acts of kindness to the disadvantaged, by equity and justice to all, by consensus-building, by deliberate healing of the existential wounds that naturally emerge in our interactions as constituents of a common national space.

And by acknowledging and working to cover our ethnic, religious, regional, and cultural fissures. The efforts will never be perfect or fool-proof but doing something about a problem is always better than complacency and smug self-satisfaction...."

I quote you for quoting the core part of the write up.

For me the real enemies of national unity is those cabals in Aso Rock.

Balance equation lgbo man go just dey sell his market dey go. Na money dem dey find no be power. But just do the just thing.
Re: COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Great2017: 4:16am On Jun 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=102349941] just give urself brain reset okay... why did you quote me then to say rubbish[/quote]
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) / Nigeria's Ruling Party Pledges To 'keep America Safe' - UK Independent / FG Admits Revenues Crashing, Says Nigeria Faces Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.