Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) (46467 Views)

The Family Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi Aka Ada Jesu, Has Released Her Obi / Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by 5ine: 7:18am On May 29, 2021
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by illicit(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2021
RIP

22 or 24 tho
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2021
No one can kill you except its your time to depart this world. God knows and allow it to happen. May God be with those mourning.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Cokahot: 7:21am On May 29, 2021
God bless the dead.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by slipperyanus07: 7:21am On May 29, 2021
I will later say welcome home to her than saying goodbye because the spritiual world is our true home death is just the begining not the end
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Teejay13(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2021
RIP
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by ejimoney(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2021
Some dude will come here to take Glory over the dead, God is watching..... cool cool :- :- embarassed
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 29, 2021
JuanJO:
The mod wey give me this suspension thunder no go fire you. grin grin grin

Moderators here are worse than APC government. I see them as truly jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Jodista123maria(f): 7:23am On May 29, 2021
Rip ada Jesus
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by CSTRR: 7:24am On May 29, 2021
Valar Moghulis
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by aikyg(m): 7:26am On May 29, 2021
This girl ended Odumeje's career. He had the opportunity of forgiving her as a man of God, but he surprised the whole nation. Dont' want to talk about that Rita woman that was prancing around.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 29, 2021
thesicilian:
This life is deeply spiritual
Very deep.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by realstars: 7:30am On May 29, 2021
She May RIP.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Benrosaria(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/pictures-from-the-burial-of-comedienne-ada-jesus/

Nigerians are hypocrites. Why didn’t you give her all of these energies and resources and see if you would have to cry now. Damn bastards. I hate black skinned people but I love black color

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Benrosaria(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/pictures-from-the-burial-of-comedienne-ada-jesus/

Nigerians are hypocrites. Why didn’t you give her all of these energies and resources and see if you would have to cry now. Damn bastards. I hate black-skinned people but I love black color
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Shedrack777: 7:41am On May 29, 2021
JuanJO:

are you scared of him? let me help you tell him: THUNDER GO FIRE AM. let him do his worst
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by mkpurumma090(f): 7:42am On May 29, 2021
She died just like that??

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Maxwellshina(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2021
Mr poster said she's 22 and obituary poster said she's 24
May her soul rest in peace shar
I pity the daughter

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Odogwu2023(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2021
Otuegbe:
RIP The gal get mouth sha
what did she say?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Next Time Learn To Mind Your Business. Both online and offline.

This advise goes to everyone.

Some people you see are not men of God, some are native doctors.

because you didn't hear she had a terminal illness abi lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2021
Zchi1052:
So like play this girl don die true true

Life sef no get meaning

Anyways if her death is natural fine if not let her spirit haunt and hunt her killers
Which spirit? There are no such thing as spirit. Why have the spirits of the innocent people killed by boko haramites not hunted them? Boko haram are still killings people. Spirit my ass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

You obviously cannot read. Illiterate! You need to mind what you say on here too. Ignoramus. What exactly are you insinuating? Do you know something? Maybe you killed the girl.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2021
Bouz:
because you didn't hear she had a terminal illness abi lipsrsealed
Don't mind the illiterate ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:56am On May 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You obviously cannot read. Illiterate! You need to mind what you say on here too. Ignoramus. What exactly are you insinuating? Do you know something? Maybe you killed the girl.

Empty skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by babyfaceafrica: 7:58am On May 29, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
No one can kill you except its your time to depart this world. God knows and allow it to happen. May God be with those mourning.
This isn't always true
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2021
JuanJO:

Imagine, banning someone for 6 months. grin grin what is so special about Nairaland to ban someone for 6 months. Next time they ban you just open a new account everyone has more than 1 account. That is how foolish the MODs are

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by lexy2014: 7:59am On May 29, 2021
Classicalman:
News says aged 22. Poster says aged 24. OK o.

It shows that d people that did report are d type that u will give expo to copy in exam they will still fail
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by bubu2019: 7:59am On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Wetin oduhaeje do you this morning?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by CUMIN: 8:00am On May 29, 2021
When she was alive the money bthey are using for this befitting burial should have been used for her health
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by lexy2014: 8:01am On May 29, 2021
Benrosaria:

Nigerians are hypocrites. Why didn’t you give her all of these energies and resources and see if you would have to cry now. Damn bastards. I hate black skin people but I love black color

Are u a Nigerian and are u black?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by lexy2014: 8:01am On May 29, 2021
CUMIN:
When she was alive the money bthey are using for this befitting burial should have been used for her health

What makes u think that they didn't use enough money for her health?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) / Simi Rocks Ankara Bum Shorts And Braided Hairstyle As She Relaxes By The Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.