Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) (46441 Views)

The Family Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi Aka Ada Jesu, Has Released Her Obi / Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Missyajoke(f): 10:44am On May 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Which spirit? There are no such thing as spirit. Why have the spirits of the innocent people killed by boko haramites not hunted them? Boko haram are still killings people. Spirit my ass!

You're a big fool, its your type that kill people without feeling remose... You lack human sympathy
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by saintmm(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2021
RIP to her. It's quite unfortunate at that tender age. May God strengthen the family to bear the loss.
Death is a debt all must pay, but, don't be caught unprepared for it. Eternity is real!
Jesus had paid the price for sin and eternal punishment, surrender to Him while you can, there's only realization of the Truth after departure from this side of eternity but unfortunately, mercy and Grace for repentance doesn't exist there! So, enlist for the offer of salvation and be prepared!!!

I rise
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by pooozeee(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2021
May her soul rest in peace but i was wondering how could someone have JESUS in her name
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Obipaul77(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/pictures-from-the-burial-of-comedienne-ada-jesus/
Only God knows, rest in peace. The berieved please take ❤️ heart.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2021
Missyajoke:

You're a big fool, its your type that kill people without feeling remose... You lack human sympathy
yes! You are right, i have done so, many times. i am satan. Yes! I have no human sympathy. Imagine what i could do to you angry

I am still waiting for all the people's spirits I killed to come and get me. So far i have not seen any. Spirit my ass!
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
shut up pained soul
Is that all? grin grin you are so dumb.

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
mkpurumma090:

Are you okay?!
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by mkpurumma090(f): 5:22pm On May 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Are you okay?!

I am...
Just that I don't fully understand what really happened to Ada Jesus , its so confusing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by juman(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2021
Lesson to learn from her death.
She died of kidney problem, anybody else could get kidney issue.

Beware!
Live better lifestyle. .
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2021
mkpurumma090:

I am...
Just that I don't fully understand what really happened to Ada Jesus , its so confusing.
She died of kidney illness that is what happened and all those crooks who claimed to be pastors posting rubbish on how they "are" praying for her "on the mountain" and claiming that she will heal in Jesus name could not save her. So it is either they are liars or that God or Jesus are useless or doesn't exist..

Because all of these noneentities had the chance to prove that they have powers but they failed. From Jesus, churches pastors and Jehova all of them failed.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by kingbobby: 6:49pm On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Next Time Learn To Mind Your Business. Both online and offline.

This advise goes to everyone.

Some people you see are not men of God, some are native doctors.

You have a point sha
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by mkpurumma090(f): 6:51pm On May 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
She died of kidney illness that is what happened and all those crooks who claimed to be pastors posting rubbish on how they "are" praying for her "on the mountain" and claiming that she will heal in Jesus name could not save her. So it is either they are liars or that God or Jesus are useless or doesn't exist..

Because all of these noneentities had the chance to prove that they have powers but they failed. From Jesus, churches pastors and Jehova all of them failed.

Okay... But don't be a pagan... God exist..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2021
mkpurumma090:

Okay... But don't be a pagan... God exist..
Why did God not save her then? God must be a cruel man
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by mkpurumma090(f): 8:04pm On May 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Why did God not save her then? God must be a cruel man

Are you a Muslim?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2021
mkpurumma090:

Are you a Muslim?
No! I have no religion. I don't believe that any God exist. And this case of Ada Jesus proved me right. She even attached Jesus to her name but still Jesus did not save her.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Origin(f): 9:09pm On May 29, 2021
When you think of the amount spent on the burial that might have been used to save a life.

RIP.

Death is certain.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Kingzjayzee: 9:31pm On May 29, 2021
Zchi1052:
So like play this girl don die true true

Life sef no get meaning

Anyways if her death is natural fine if not let her spirit haunt and hunt her killers
does spirit really hunt people?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Kingzjayzee: 9:33pm On May 29, 2021
Warmaterial:
Life no balance
the thing no wan gree balance sef
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by mkpurumma090(f): 9:56pm On May 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
No! I have no religion. I don't believe that any God exist. And this case of Ada Jesus proved me right. She even attached Jesus to her name but still Jesus did not save her.

Okay!
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Beey(f): 2:17am On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace baby girl
This na person way nor dey drink enough beer and smoke enough weed o
Na she still get kidney issues so o

Abeg eee....make I light my weed jor....

Kidney disease can also result from untreated high blood pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex / Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) / Yvonne Nelson Is Pregnant! Small Marriage Already Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.