Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies (32948 Views)

Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Mitchell231(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2021
Cant waste my life because of 9ja police
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by tito44: 7:46am On May 29, 2021
The police pushed him into the river. If you know u know
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Valike2008: 7:48am On May 29, 2021
How can i post on nairaland, so many things happened in Imo state yesterday, and i hve videos , please pray for Imo state
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by oneTIMEman(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2021
Maimi water don carry them be that
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Josywhyte: 7:53am On May 29, 2021
Are u sure he was a cultist or a suspect? Cos no trust these our security agents again o. They can do everything and anything to gain promotion or please their 'oga at the top'. Most of these youths they parade are innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Teejay13(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2021
Unlucky for him
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by mnwogu(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2021
Now wetin he gain? He'll fire straight up...
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Trust50: 8:00am On May 29, 2021
I find it extremely difficult believing the Nigerian police force and their press release in matters of this nature.

It's not my fault, it's the reputation they made for themselves.
What's the distance between the scene and the said river. Can anyone who is aware he can't swim just jump into the river to escape arrest ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Elzakzaky: 8:03am On May 29, 2021
Kamdil:
I can bet that the young man is not a cultist. I can bet that they went to arrest an innocent soul,malhandled him ,and he died in the process .

I can tell that you dont have a functional brain
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by callthefred: 8:09am On May 29, 2021
Bunch of lairs and killers..believe police to your detriment. I've learnt my own bitter lessons...no one would protest for a cultist who committed suicide. We should hear from the other side first..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Emola12(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2021
dat is their own cup of death

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by ThePlugg(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2021
So wetin the useless community mob wan do police.....na dem kee d cultist?? D community sef prefer the cultist Shaa.... nonsense news

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by HORLADY(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2021
Kamdil:
I can bet that the young man is not a cultist. I can bet that they went to arrest an innocent soul,malhandled him ,and he died in the process .

To cover the atrocity,they threw him in the river then cooked up a story that he jumped into the river to evade arrest.

Police in Nigeria is too evil
Only if you know Baboko in Ilorin.
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by umardansaleh(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2021
It seems you are just saying what you really do not know.
Kamdil:

To cover the atrocity,they threw him in the river then cooked up a story that he jumped into the river to evade arrest.

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by umardansaleh(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2021
Thank God this is the Buhari you are referring to.
OsusTroller:
Ehya!

Useless Buhari
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by kissdabride: 8:19am On May 29, 2021
uchaymart:
The police is guilty of this..

This looks like a cook up story to cover the act that he was shot dead.

Unlike the police who exposes the corpse of suspected cultists or armed robbers.

Nothing like cook up story I live in Ilorin and an eye witness also confirmed the story to me even before it came out in the news that place babako in Ilorin is full of cultist both shoemaker fishseller primary pupils students and a whole lots of them are into cult they kill at will in that axis babako
Police got an information about reprisal attack of cultist in an uncompleted building along the line two cultist was arrested on their way going the other one jumped from a moving vehicle into a river with handcuffs in his hand and he died instantly
Saynotocultism
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Realfrankie(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2021
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Nobody: 8:22am On May 29, 2021
tendyjohn:

Really?
yes nah that is the norms.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by kadreeG7(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2021
kissdabride:
Nothing like cook up story I live in Ilorin and an eye witness also confirmed the story to me even before it came out in the news that place babako in Ilorin is full of cultist both shoemaker fishseller primary pupils students and a whole lots of them are into cult they kill at will in that axis babako
Police got an information about reprisal attack of cultist in an uncompleted building along the line two cultist was arrested on their way going the other one jumped from a moving vehicle into a river with handcuffs in his hand and he died instantly
Saynotocultism

You are kind right but he didn't jump into the river. Policemen saw other cultists when taking him and 2 others to the station and they stopped to arrest them.
he saw that as opportunity to escape so he cme down and dodge behind a canter very close to the river. unfortunately, he slipped and fell into the river

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by mrwonlasewonie: 8:58am On May 29, 2021
Cultist still running away from police wey we dey give ₦20, cultist wey Fulani nonentities dey kill like flies, Wetin cultism do for you

Even the professor woke Soyinka that started cultism no go even allow any cultist near him house or have anything to do with him children

Las Las una be politicians errand boys and after election you're as Useless as abachas preek

Cultist no money,no job,no buisness,no house,even illiterate Fulani or police still dey waste una upon all una ruggedity

Abi when there was an attack on Benue, what was the usefulness of cultist to stop herdsmen massacre.awon oponu gbogbo
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by kutashi: 9:10am On May 29, 2021
Can you bet on how complicated is your stupidity? Because that's exactly what happened! While some are rejoicing, some even complained that police should have let the shoot out happened and may be their number will reduced.

A cultist from the same area was sentenced to death and was given state pardon by Bukola Saraki then! He was gruesomely killed later by some rival cultist!

So, keep 'kwayet'! Seek more info before making comment and that's the reason you were sent to School! Make your parent proud! Stop being a simpleton!
Kamdil:

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by hybridblood07(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2021
Do you've a proof to what you said?
Kamdil:

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by LivingTribunal: 9:33am On May 29, 2021
Kriss216:
What was in his mind before jumping inside the river? That the Lord will turn him into a fish? Or that the Lord will send His Angels to catch him?

Ignorance, proximate cause of his death.

God rest his soul.

He is a super fan of action movies
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2021
U know u cant swim u go jump inside water
Wat do u tink will happen
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by youngblaq: 10:22am On May 29, 2021
post=102157501:
This particular issue reminds of @[b][/b] of the novel.......
How certain are you that the dead guy was actually a cultist as labeled before this silly comparison
ITK dey too do you guy. You no dey make any sense.
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Bunmhi(f): 10:55am On May 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Simplythebest: 10:59am On May 29, 2021
How are we sure that they police didn't puah the guy into the river. I can never trust Nigeria police
Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by ellizy(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2021
Kamdil:

I strongly agree with you

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies by Lanspower(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2021
Your assumption is wrong bro. The guy actually dived into the river to escape arrest just as it's reported. On whether or not he was a cultist, if you really know how notorious guys in Babaoko-Surulere axis are when it comes to cultism, you will instantly believe that the deceased must be a cultist, most likely an Eiye guy. I live in Ilorin.
Kamdil:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim / Man Dies After Being Detained Overnight At A Police Station Over Palm Trees.PICS / Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.