Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Let's Rate This Government Over 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Rate This Government Over 10 (127 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / See Tinubu Vibing To Kiss Daniels BUGA. Let's Rate His Performance On A Scale 10 / See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Rate This Government Over 10 by bottlewater1(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2021
Hello nairalanders,

It is no longer a news that today makes it 6 out of 8 years this government will spend at the federal level. I think we should share our opinions on the general performance of this government so far.

For me if I rate this government ehen they will be owing change. What about you?

Re: Let's Rate This Government Over 10 by KingZebedee(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2021
I strongly believe that someday I'm still gonna have an answer to this my very particular (simple) and (single) question here in nairaland AND I'LL KEEP POSTING IT HERE UNTILL I HAVE A SATISFIED ANSWER...

And my question goes to all the (BABA) supporters and hardcore fans, not just here in nairaland but world and nationwide...

ASIDE FROM OTHER ISSUES LIKE ETHNIC-COMMUNAL CRISES, BANDITS KIDNAPPINGS WHICH IS BEFFALLING THE NATION NOW, COUPLED WITH THE HERDS MEN INCESSANT KILLINGS ACCROSS THE NATION WHICH IS SERIOUSLY THREATENING THE PEACE AND UNITY OF THIS VERY NATION NOW, PLEASE SENTIMENT ASIDE.

I'm Still in a very big shock up till date, obviously. wondering and asking different questions, making different researchs on Why haven't this (APC) Buhari administration keen to restore steady power (electricity ) in this country just like other nations no matter what it may take the government and this administration, in other to stand a chance of making a history and writing his names with a golden pen in the history book of this country and for the generation to come?, and it was among the key factor that made a lot of Nigerians voted for him during the 2015 general election.. and he promised Nigerians during his first and second campaign to proffer an everlasting end to lack of electricity in this country, even went ahead using it as their top promise and no 1' priority including as their political mantra,, and also campaigned vigorousely with it.. And now, How time flies. yet he only have just about t two years + to vacate from that Moda f*kin place... Damn Mehn..as for me the president has already made among the list of failed leaders Africa ever had in my political dairy... And last last nija na scam and yet some are still haven't waked from slumber.. My answers pls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Rate This Government Over 10 by KingZebedee(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2021
APC and Bahari are the worst administration Nigerian ever had in the history of this nation quote me ..NO HATRED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Rate This Government Over 10 by stupidmod3: 7:37am On May 29, 2021
sorry this govt isnt rate able to even say 1/10 is an insult to the number 1.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Secession Is Not The Silver Bullet To Nigeria’s Challenges / Another Set Of 200 Students Abducted In Niger State - TELL / Food For Thought For Anyone Witha Tinge Of Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.