Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

How To Start POS Business In Nigeria (get POS Fast) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start POS Business In Nigeria (get POS Fast) (206 Views)

How To Start POS Business In Nigeria / I Want To Start POS Business / Is POS Business Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start POS Business In Nigeria (get POS Fast) by atop1(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2021
I discovered the POS business in 2017/2018 when I visited one of the best Universities in Nigeria.

It was a visit to one of my brothers and after moving around I saw these POS signs everywhere. So I ask around to know what this is all about because where I come from, there’s nothing like this or it wasn’t as popular as this. Then I was told that the POS business is a very lucrative one and that the first guy who started the business is now using a luxurious car, which is the Nigerian way of saying someone is rich.

Someone advised me to as a matter of urgency go back to where I come from and quickly start the business to catch on to the opportunity before others do.

So i took the advice and that was how i started the POS Business and since then i have operated more than 20 POS outlet myself and helped hundreds of people open their own POS business (as a matter of fact, i now have over 3000 students who are learning how to run a successful POS business).

My online class POS Business Blueprint was created to help you start your own POS business and this used to cost N30,000 but guess what it is now FREE completely and totally FREE.
Read full article here https://posbusiness.com.ng/how-to-start-pos-business-in-nigeria-get-pos-fast/

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs That Shows You Are Intelligent / I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For / Bloggers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.