Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Watch How To Make Fondant For Your Cakes Designs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch How To Make Fondant For Your Cakes Designs (162 Views)

I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Easy Cake Recipes And Fondant Making For Beginners(online training). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch How To Make Fondant For Your Cakes Designs by ewiscakesng(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2021
Most of you all might have been wondering how fondant is made and not have the time to go out to learn it.
But don't wonder no more, because we've brought easy learning to you
Just click on the link below � to watch how to make your own fondant from the comfort of your home �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhMzun7vwCw

Kindly Watch, Like and Subscribe
Thank you �

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Having A Great Day With His Family / Lawn And Garden Products... Come In Here! / All You Need Might Be A Little Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.