Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

This Day 29th Of May, In 2019; History Is Repeating Itself. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Day 29th Of May, In 2019; History Is Repeating Itself. (761 Views)

One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance / C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 / Victor Moses Vows To Bounce Back In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Day 29th Of May, In 2019; History Is Repeating Itself. by Franckelv230: 8:21am On May 29, 2021
It's exactly today 2 years ago, that Chelsea fc humiliated Arsenal fc In an all English team Europa league cup final with Maurizio Sarri and Unai Emeril heading the clubs respectively.

Today, Chelsea will be hoping to help her manager Thomas Tuchel win his first Champions league trophy to make it their second time of winning the trophy.

While Guadiola will be hoping to help mancity win the league for the first time since the creation of the team. That would also help him end the champions league drought since his time in Barcelona.

So will Chelsea Porto mancity tonight like they Bakuued arsenal this day in 2019?

#Semid4lyfe. honeric01

Re: This Day 29th Of May, In 2019; History Is Repeating Itself. by Deborah98(f): 8:44am On May 29, 2021
My knees are on the ground, Chelsea if you want me to kill cow or ram for you I'll do so.. please no just let my enemies scorn the little life I've got out of me...
Re: This Day 29th Of May, In 2019; History Is Repeating Itself. by paulolee(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2021
city aint gunners and UCL isnt europa..

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Marta Sets Olympic Record In Brazil’s 5-0 Thrashing Of China / Glo, Airtel Unli Mited Free Browsing / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Vs BSC Young Boys - (1-0) Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.