Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (321 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Insidenaija: 8:25am On May 29, 2021
The Honourable Minister of Youths and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, has turn 55 years old, today May 29, Newspremises reports.

The Minister on Saturday morning took to his verified tweeter handle to celebrate himself and wrote:

"Only God ! Yes, it’s being only God that has kept me as I clock 55 years today. I have seen the Lord’s goodness, His Mercies and Compassion. Lord you have being so good to me. I bless your name. Not perfect-but striving. Many have been used by God to help my destiny. Thank U!".

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1398503281673093121

Dare is a well decorated professional with numerous award to his name.

He was formerly the Executive Commissioner, Stakeholder Management, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), an appointment he was nominated for by President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari in August 2016.

He has been honoured both locally and internationally, including being recognised as one of the fifty Leading Nigerians during the Nigeria's Golden Jubilee anniversary celebration in North America.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/minister-of-youths-sports-sunday-dare-celebrates-his-55th-birthday-today/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by chatinent: 8:37am On May 29, 2021
Yawns.
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Deborah98(f): 8:37am On May 29, 2021
Wait I didn't read well Minister of youths is what Forget the sports fess... These people should fear God small now...
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2021
Happy birthday Mr Sunday.
I hope you use this occasion to reflect more on the abundance of talents like Iheanacho, Ndidi, Oshola, Chukwueze, Simy Nwankwo, Onuachu, Moffi, Anayo Iwuala, Francisca Ordega et al who scattered all over the country who would have no opportunity to showcase same to the World because the system is programmed to fail them.
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by olamidedivotee: 9:16am On May 29, 2021
Minister of youths

55 years old

Which means Tinubu is also a youth.

Tufiakwa
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:32am On May 29, 2021
Lol and you say buhari is 28 years older than him abi
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by RealkingEnyija: 9:35am On May 29, 2021
Youth at 55.....
Nigeria shame the shame me......
But God no go shame us
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports, Sunday Dare Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Insidenaija: 4:33pm On May 29, 2021
grin grin grin
RealkingEnyija:
Youth at 55.....
Nigeria shame the shame me......
But God no go shame us

(1) (Reply)

Situation In So Called Biafra Of Rivers Akwa Ibom Bayelsa And Cross River / Where Is Ebubeagu? The Governors' Joint Venture. / #twitterban: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweetsin The Tweet, The IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.