Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Davido My Celebrity Crush, Will Be Honoured To Go On Date With Him-funsho Zarumi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido My Celebrity Crush, Will Be Honoured To Go On Date With Him-funsho Zarumi (726 Views)

Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido My Celebrity Crush, Will Be Honoured To Go On Date With Him-funsho Zarumi by splendid22(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2021
When you think of svelte budding Yoruba actress, Funsho Zarumi, words that comes to mind would be beautiful, talented and sexy.The role interpreter who doubles as a model has starred in movies like Rukayat by Mama Ereko, Damilola Dagogo by Mimiano, Enimi by Mama Ereko, Jaiye Ola Ni Monje By Jaiye Kuti, amongst others.

On how her acting journey began, Zarumi said:” I would say acting is an innate ability. I have always loved acting, I don't think I ever thought of becoming anything other than being an actor at any point in my life. I started as a singer with Opomulero Ventures in ilorin back then. I then continued with school cultural dance and act group at Èbúté Elefun High School in Lagos Island”, she told TheNewsGuru.

The entertainer who unapologetically expressed her love for Davido via her Instagram bio noted that he is her all time celebrity crush.
“Davido is my all-time celebrity crush, will be honoured to go on date with him”.
Expressing her view on ladies being proactive when it comes to demanding for sex, she said: “In the adult world, we are all entitled to make a decision for ourselves. It’s not in my place to give a point of view. We can make unbecoming decisions at times given the situation, it does not make us any less of a human. More like it makes us human”.

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/davido-my-celebrity-crush-will-be-honoured-to-go-on-date-with-him-funsho-zarumi/

Re: Davido My Celebrity Crush, Will Be Honoured To Go On Date With Him-funsho Zarumi by olamidedivotee: 9:06am On May 29, 2021
Who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: Davido My Celebrity Crush, Will Be Honoured To Go On Date With Him-funsho Zarumi by meobizy(f): 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
She already looks like one of his baby mamas, so…

(1) (Reply)

Drake And His Son On The Bilboard Award (pic) / Olamide Album Uy Scuti Proves He Is A God / Hell Naw, People Bad O, See Has Them Try Camp Nigerian Rapper Issa Omojola With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.