Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,547 members, 7,958,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban (29851 Views)

Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Mayeldah(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2021
This one don't know that in Africa questions like: Are you mad? Na insult?

Let her ask Tinubu that question and see if her life would remains the same?
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by tammie24: 1:13pm On May 29, 2021
If you ask somebody if they are a thug what are you insinuating?

DO you think we are stupid too?
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by able20(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Who cares,?
Why didn't you fight Dino?
As a woman you can't fight a man that can pregnant you anytime
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by DAMN99: 1:36pm On May 29, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Thiefinibu the Jagaban should look for another wife that will be his first Lady.
Because this one can even slap Ganduje (the v.p)

I no understand. Tinubu no go smell presidency not to talk of those clowns he called his wives. We have heard enough from buhari
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by masui(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2021
godofuck231:
This is what happens when you send a woman to a place to discuss sensitive issues

Uncultured woman for that matter. Imagine addressing a fellow woman as thug.

Apart from sharing constituency allowance to themselves. What else do they do than to stamp Buhari loan requests.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by cryptotech: 1:50pm On May 29, 2021
I so much love this woman, carry on madam, and keeping supporting your husband .. Everyone want to be like what they criticize.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Martins9756: 1:52pm On May 29, 2021
nsiba:

All that shakara and noise making is only in Lagos state, he can't try that nonsense with Akeredolu, Mankinde not to talk of Nigeria
We will treat the Olosho and the Agbero 4kups very soon......MUMUs
jealousy will kill you, where are your parents when Tinubu is working their way to the top, vagabond
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Martins9756: 1:56pm On May 29, 2021
Bunmite1:
Madam you are a full by saying that we have equal right just that opportunity different, if you told Tinubu, is ur husband going to kill her. From my side you people have no vote. Idiot woman
continued in your stupidity
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Martins9756: 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
micmond:
If your husband will always see your right to be wrong and your wrong to be right, then there's a problem and such a person in that state of mind is not fit to be president.
you lack wisdom to understand what she's saying, Olodo
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by xrkanny: 2:06pm On May 29, 2021
That's the woman the husband want to rule Nigeria and thereby becoming first lady.

I wonder what will then happen if her wishes come to pass.

God forbid!

Another one chance loading.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by basadenet: 2:06pm On May 29, 2021
can somebody ask her if she too is a thug ? it seems this Remi is arrogant and rude.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Brenn594(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2021
grin see ur mouth"i fight for my myself"

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by godofuck231: 2:13pm On May 29, 2021
masui:

Uncultured woman for that matter. Imagine addressing a fellow woman as thug.

Apart from sharing constituency allowance to themselves. What else do they do than to stamp Buhari loan requests.
they can abandon the senate when BH issues a letter of notice
They can retrieve looted funds and no trace of its accounts
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Worldbest281: 2:25pm On May 29, 2021
Peele iyawo Jagaban
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Sholaco: 2:46pm On May 29, 2021
Iron lady
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Lucky5000(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2021
This woman is making the Job easier for Nigerians come 2023
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 29, 2021
Racoon:
Imagine! When a married woman's reporting relationship is to her husband? Thuggish husband and wife.So this is how they wish to continue to spurn Nigerians?

This Remi Tinubu of a woman is very uncouth.Too bad for her as a woman. The RCCG as a church should quickly derobe her as a so called Pastor.

Requesting something that you know the church can never afford? Or don't you know in religion the rules for the poor and rich are in stack contrast? Churches now are home of politics, on what ground was she ordained a pastor when she obviously lack manners? She is only a pastor to get the vote of christian while the husband get the vote of Muslim; strategy!
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by elbarond(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2021
Well, what do you expect from wife of a drug baron ...
Shameless woman very soon you will be healed. Please people close to her should ask her those her husband's frog � eyes no dey shame her?
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by etrange: 3:17pm On May 29, 2021
What really happened? Please, is there a video? I feel if two women spoke to each of rudely, it would be unfair to keep flogging one of them just because she's more highly placed.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by delpee(f): 3:20pm On May 29, 2021
Still doesn't sound right! Mrs Oloko doesn't look like a thug. A Pastor, distinguished Senator should be more careful with words...
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by mrwonlasewonie: 3:34pm On May 29, 2021
Zetra7:
Pastor Remi, you're wrong.. Admit it and stop disgracing yourself , family and even your God.

she's not wrong Because aside from the fact that I watched the programme, I've personally met her and she's respectful and courteous to everyone. But I guess the woman shouting at her had a personal vendata with her .

Meanwhile Mrs Tinubu said that the woman was making rude remarks and was shouting at the top of her voice when she was trying to have a conversation with her and she had to ask "are you a thug? Because if you claim to be an educationist then you should have some level of deceorum and manners considering the fact that you are you're younger to me"

So my question is do you expect Mrs Tinubu to stoop so low and be engaging in a screaming match with the woman who appeared wasn't ready for a civilised conversation but a tirade and shouting match?

If you were in her shoes too you won't apologize

Secondly will you like it when a person younger than you is screaming at you in public in a confrontational manner?

Social media will not hear the whole story, they will just pick some parts of the story and sensationalize it
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by sapientia(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2021
So thugs have no right?
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by oluwasegun007(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2021
I wish I can ask this woman if shes an hoodlums too
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 29, 2021
Iron lady of the west side.
RCCG wacko woman
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by micmond: 4:53pm On May 29, 2021
E pain you��
Martins9756:
you lack wisdom to understand what she's saying, Olodo
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by nsiba: 4:53pm On May 29, 2021
Martins9756:
jealousy will kill you, where are your parents when Tinubu is working their way to the top, vagabond

They were busy raising me and working for the government, while the criminal was busy stealing every sweats of Nigerian citizens after marrying the Olosho he met at Oshodi motorpark
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by nsiba: 5:00pm On May 29, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
she's not wrong Because aside from the fact that I watched the programme, I've personally met her and she's respectful and courteous to everyone. But I guess the woman shouting at her had a personal vendata with her .

Meanwhile Mrs Tinubu said that the woman was making rude remarks and was shouting at the top of her voice when she was trying to have a conversation with her and she had to ask "are you a thug? Because if you claim to be an educationist then you should have some level of deceorum and manners considering the fact that you are you're younger to me"

So my question is do you expect Mrs Tinubu to stoop so low and be engaging in a screaming match with the woman who appeared wasn't ready for a civilised conversation but a tirade and shouting match?

If you were in her shoes too you won't apologize

Secondly will you like it when a person younger than you is screaming at you in public in a confrontational manner?

Social media will not hear the whole story, they will just pick some parts of the story and sensationalize it

Keep shut! So all the other fights with other colleagues of hers and her mannerless way of talking is social media ehn, you can't give what you don't have.
Her deceitful life is now starring us in our face, what is her CV if I may ask?
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by TruthinAction: 5:25pm On May 29, 2021
Then she fits the description of a thug more than the person she called a thug. We need to retire these sets of old breed politicians. They have outlived their usefulness.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Tizu(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2021
Foolish woman, look at how you address people down and your demonic possessed greedy husband is going for president. We are waiting for you and her.
Much recently you irritate me and others for your lack of respect for others, just because your husband stole public commonwealth, and you think the world has ended for you ?
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Tizu(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2021
RCCG is a business venture that focuses on profits each parish brings to the centre and not about manners and winning souls for the kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima / Panic In APC Over Benue Governorship Seat / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.