Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban (29563 Views)

Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by bull67: 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
This woman needs a toy boy, when did she had it last? because when a husband bangs you very well he would be able to control you and you will be well behaved outside
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by mrwonlasewonie: 6:28pm On May 29, 2021
nsiba:

Keep shut! So all the other fights with other colleagues of hers and her mannerless way of talking is social media ehn, you can't give what you don't have.
Her deceitful life is now starring us in our face, what is her CV if I may ask?
you're yet to answer any of the questions I asked cheesy

Secondly you're guilty of displaying the rudeness you accused Mrs Tinubu of.i'm not a friend, family, relative or beneficiary of her but we all know how Nigerians are especially in a large crowd.follow simple protocols and instructions,no.she said please exercise patience.let the governor come out before you go in and instead of you to be reasonable enough to understand that is basic decorum, you're making a scene over a question
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by nsiba: 6:50pm On May 29, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
you're yet to answer any of the questions I asked cheesy

Secondly you're guilty of displaying the rudeness you accused Mrs Tinubu of.i'm not a friend, family, relative or beneficiary of her but we all know how Nigerians are especially in a large crowd.follow simple protocols and instructions,no.she said please exercise patience.let the governor come out before you go in and instead of you to be reasonable enough to understand that is basic decorum, you're making a scene over a question

You be em u em u MUMU confirmed, original JJC and international suwegbe.
I bet if you asked her about Dino and Smart incident, the same rubbish you are saying is what you will say.
Even if a politician slaps your parent and denies it, you are the type that will clap and dance for them
Look don't just mention my name again with that your " I am not a fan, family abi na beneficiary " nonsense mouth again.
I don't have the time for fans of Olosho and Agberos
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by mrwonlasewonie: 7:13pm On May 29, 2021
nsiba:

You be em u em u MUMU confirmed, original JJC and international suwegbe.
I bet if you asked her about Dino and Smart incident, the same rubbish you are saying is what you will say.
Even if a politician slaps your parent and denies it, you are the type that will clap and dance for them
Look don't just mention my name again with that your " I am not a fan, family abi na beneficiary " nonsense mouth again.
I don't have the time for fans of Olosho and Agberos
typical Nigerian.what a pity
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Liftme(f): 8:53pm On May 29, 2021
Pele oo, iyawo Jagaban AJ Jnr. Radarada
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by nsiba: 9:18pm On May 29, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
typical Nigerian.what a pity

MUMU man
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by mrwonlasewonie: 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
nsiba:

MUMU man
Eh ya.only if you could see beyond your nose
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Henon: 11:12pm On May 29, 2021
At you age you're stil fighting in public... Now who is a thug?
Nigeria may enter another one chance come 2023
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Maximus85(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2021
Get this thug out of here and Are you a thug? Are two very different statements.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Whizzdom(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2021
newsheadlines:
Watch Senator Oluremi Tinubu has responding to the allegation that she Called A Woman Thug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_toKFuh2WSw

All this one is just cruise, Remi is catching cruise. You know that election period is at the corner, that's why you will see her come out on TV to explain. And she and her husband are contesting.

If there wasn't any election, you wouldn't see her out.

Politicians' tricks.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by ddeola: 6:32am On May 30, 2021
U mean u forment ur own evil. yeye senator
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by nsiba: 8:08pm On May 30, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Eh ya.only if you could see beyond your nose

Have you licked their arses today
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by mrwonlasewonie: 8:13pm On May 30, 2021
nsiba:

Have you licked their arses today
gbenu oshi soun
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by nsiba: 2:12pm On May 31, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
gbenu oshi soun

Dindirin
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by mrwonlasewonie: 9:38pm On May 31, 2021
nsiba:

Dindirin
ni e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / "Discover Nigeria": Buhari Unveils World’s Largest Pictorial Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.