Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ (1036 Views)

Aso Rock Burglary Shows Buhari Has Indeed Failed In Terms Of Security - Frank / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by deantimes(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2021
A pro-Biafra group, Biafra Revolutionary Forces (BRF) has claimed responsibility for the burglary at the presidential villa on May 10, 2021.

The residence of Ibrahim Gambari, the chief of staff to President Muhammadu Buhari was buggled on the said date.

While confirming the incident at Gambari’s place of abode, the presidency said the residence of Maikano Abdullahi, an admin officer at the seat of power was also buggled on Thursday May 6, 2021.

Presidential spokesman Garba Shehu who stated this said the police has began searching for the burglars whom he said were captured on Closed-circuit Television (CCTV).

In a video clip posted on the internet a week after the attacks, the BRF claimed responsibility of the burglary and the killing of security agencies in the South-East region.

Its spokesperson, Michele Fishman, said the group is behind unknown gunmen also attacking facilities of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the Igbo predominantly area which the police indicted Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) as being behind.

IPOB has pushed back the accusations saying its militia outfit, Eastern Security Network (ESN) are in bushes across the former eastern region with a mandate to root out violent herdsmen.

The group while claiming the attack at the Aso Rock queried which armed robbers will attack the most secured compound in the country for a few dollars as the speculated in some quarters.

“The truth is that they were no robbers (Aso Rock burglars), they were our teams sending a clear message to the political elites that we are everywhere,” Ms Fishman said.

The group also threatened politicians in the country, saying their time to impoverished the masses.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krgM0EOwqvs

https://todaypoliticsng.com/biafra-group-claims-responsibilities-for-aso-rock-burglary-unknown-gunmen-activities/

1 Like

Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by System202: 10:07am On May 29, 2021
Usless group
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by Nobody: 10:08am On May 29, 2021
ISWAP with Biafra Group Mask maybe ? grin
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by VictorUSA(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2021
Propaganda to tarnish esn's image.
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by Fahdiga1: 10:12am On May 29, 2021
Group that only exists in Lai Muhammed's laptop
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by Nobody: 10:17am On May 29, 2021
UGM are DSS and FULANIS.. grin
Thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee the enemies of igbos..cheesy
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by SmartPolician: 10:19am On May 29, 2021
Like coronavirus, this shit (struggle) is getting real grin
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by Kingk47: 10:20am On May 29, 2021
Wife I no get.
Money I no get.
Pikin I no get.
Is God telling me something?
Is God showing me a purpose?

1 Like

Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by limeta(f): 10:43am On May 29, 2021
Afonjas muslims will not like this
ipod is clean and stainless
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by Olatunji1929: 10:45am On May 29, 2021
So they have resorted to robbery orisirisi
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by Sisterhot(f): 11:32am On May 29, 2021
Kingk47:
Wife I no get.
Money I no get.
Pikin I no get.
Is God telling me something?
Is God showing me a purpose?
...can u tell me wat u think God is telling u?
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by Kingk47: 12:04pm On May 29, 2021
Sisterhot:
...can u tell me wat u think God is telling u?
It's not yet clear.
Re: Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ by BigCowH0rn: 4:57pm On May 29, 2021
Sisterhot:

Will still find you and your latest moniker grin

You can run but can't hide cos i know all places to look cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why We Igbos Should Support Ibom Republic / Nigerian Pentecostals Are Very Gullible Indeed / Ishaq Oloyede, The Arabic Professor Who Remitted N30bn To FG As JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.