Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) (2707 Views)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) / I Just Saw My 100 Level Cgpa = 4.11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Emenet(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2021
I just see my first semester 100l result it is 4.3.
Can I still make it to first class before I graduate
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Kingk47: 10:17am On May 29, 2021
Sure you can. But you should know the higher you go. The tougher it gets. But my question is: are you trying to impress someone, yourself or you want a better chance to get a scholarship?
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Emenet(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2021
Kingk47:
Sure you can. But you should know the higher you go. The tougher it gets. But my question is: are you trying to impress someone, yourself or you want a better chance to get a scholarship?
Nope I'm not trying to impress anyone
I just want to be at the top and have a better chance to get a scholarship

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Kingk47: 10:37am On May 29, 2021
Emenet:

First step in being a first class student is having the belief that you are the best. How you use your time matters a lot, study your lecturers (know there pattern of marking from your C.A), accumulate your grades right from your C.A. having a high C.A makes you relax when writing an exam and you write better when you are not in duress. You should also know that first class students are not necessarily the most brilliant in the class but they are anong the smartest. When I was in school, there was this dude that we all were inspired by his story, He was a class ahead of us. The young man had 3.4 as his first semester g.p. but that was his worst result. He never got bellow 4.7 after that. He graduated best student in his department. Funny enough He said His first semester was the one He thought He would do well but it was bad and He went back to the drawing board. Dude is the type that plays football on exam morning. When you ask him why He is not doing revision, He will say " wetin you no sabi when semester start na exam morning you wan sabi am".
Goodluck bro. It will end in praise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Emenet(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2021
Alright thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Inkopere: 3:20pm On May 29, 2021
School matter, some people are struggling very hard in school 4 this economy, please my fellow graduates

Should we tell him?
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Shukusheka(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2021
Inkopere:
School matter, some people are struggling very hard in school 4 this economy, please my fellow graduates

Should we tell him?
Carry your pessimistic cynic ass out off this thread. Bloody _twat! angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Honduras01: 5:47pm On May 29, 2021
I'm a student of one of the Federal Universities in Nigeria with a cgpa of 4.76 and I am currently in 300level. Lately I've been thinking if this first class is still relevant because last last nah money everybody still dey find. I never plan on giving up, but I just want to know its relevance in the Nigeria of today.

And to the op above, you know what it takes to get you there. Read smart, Swallow ur pride and learn even from the dullest of person in the class, never leave any stone unturned, listen in class, mingle with people of like minds and most importantly pray for grace. cheesy

Please I need answers to my question.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by phemmyfour: 5:52pm On May 29, 2021
Emenet:
Yes, you can...you ve started very well, you need to build on it. Remember, the higher you go, the tougher it becomes. Your subsequent cgpa shouldn't be less than 4.5
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Blessingisrael: 8:38pm On May 29, 2021
Inkopere:

Should we tell him?

tell him what exactly? you are just a pessimist, looking for a crowd of like mind as you to cheer you on. first class is still relevant , and would continue to be.
if you claim education is a waste, not getting educated is even much worse. so stop discouraging him and pick up yourself. there is hope for you, even if you are presently struggling , be positive.

tuh, to the OP, yes, tiu can still make a first class, but work hard to meet up
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Styluss: 11:12pm On May 29, 2021
Emenet:
certainly!! I started with 4.0 ended with 4.43... na me fück up for 500level shaa

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Mindlog: 12:42am On May 30, 2021
Inkopere:

Should we tell him?

Doing well in school is never a minus. At least for me, it has opened international "doors".
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Emenet(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2021
Styluss:
certainly!! I started with 4.0 ended with 4.43... na me fück up for 500level shaa
Oops
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by VTJN(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2021
Styluss:
same here

Started With 3.51 ended with 4.30 in a 4 years course

I sincerely wish my course is a 5 years course

hopefully i would have got the first-class

No doubt i did bleeped up

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Styluss: 10:24pm On May 31, 2021
VTJN:
same here

Started With 3.51 ended with 4.30 in a 4 years course

I sincerely wish my course is a 5 years course

hopefully i would have got the first-class

No doubt i did bleeped up
lol... That's destiny
I had a 5years course... My 500lvl first semester was just too low... Courtesy of one stupid econometrics course. I had 4.10 that semester... And 4.68 in the final semester... My first sold me out
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Thecreatorx: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Kingk47:
It doesn't get tougher, because he also advances.
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Thecreatorx: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Emenet:

I'm in 300 level Electrical engineering my cgpa rn is 4.37
My year two first n second semester GPA were 4.54 ND 4.69, year one bleeped me up cuz Sug election ND frivolous activity took my attention.
How did I do excellently in year two?
1st of all I saw "C" as a failed course, I never got a C after year one.
Test is over 30 I try to get 30/30 as much as possible, cuz test is at most 3 to answer 2 questions there's no way you wouldn't know 2 answers correctly if you've prepared well.
Also for the exams I aim 70/70 in EVERYTHING.
Yes there may be one or two courses that always shake me per semester and These courses I aim B and focus less on them, stuff like Circuit Theory, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics etc all those difficult Bullock's.

Just see yourself as above your scheme of work, don't aim at getting 70/100 which is A, aim at getting 99/100 which is A+.
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by NDSMELODY(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Thecreatorx:

I'm in 300 level Electrical engineering my cgpa rn is 4.37
My year two first n second semester GPA were 4.54 ND 4.69, year one bleeped me up cuz Sug election ND frivolous activity took my attention.
How did I do excellently in year two?
1st of all I saw "C" as a failed course, I never got a C after year one.
Test is over 30 I try to get 30/30 as much as possible, cuz test is at most 3 to answer 2 questions there's no way you wouldn't know 2 answers correctly if you've prepared well.
Also for the exams I aim 70/70 in EVERYTHING.
Yes there may be one or two courses that always shake me per semester and These courses I aim B and focus less on them, stuff like Circuit Theory, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics etc all those difficult Bullock's.

Just see yourself as above your scheme of work, don't aim at getting 70/100 which is A, aim at getting 99/100 which is A+.
I studied electrical engineering too on cgpa of 4.something,
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by Thecreatorx: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
NDSMELODY:
I studied electrical engineering too on cgpa of 4.something,
Link me scholarship
Re: Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) by NDSMELODY(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thecreatorx:
Link me scholarship
I am looking for scholarship too sir

(1) (Reply)

Fedpo Ado-ekiti / TOTAL releases List Of National Merit Scholarship Awardees / Can You Solve This Fruit Math Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.