Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

It Haunts Me That Davido Did Not Post My Album – Rapper, Blaqbonez Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Haunts Me That Davido Did Not Post My Album – Rapper, Blaqbonez Rants (319 Views)

How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Haunts Me That Davido Did Not Post My Album – Rapper, Blaqbonez Rants by Nobody: 11:00am On May 29, 2021
Popular singer and rapper, Blaqbonez has voiced out his frustrations over Davido who has failed to promote his songs on and off social media.

Blaqbonez dropped his much-anticipated album some weeks ago and he has been getting good reviews from fans and lovers of good music.
The singer was also encouraged by Burna Boy and Wizkid who publicized the new album on their social media platforms.
However, Blaqbonez in a new post has revealed how frustrating it is that Davido has failed to join the trend.

He noted that Davido’s silence on the album haunts him.

Blaqbonez tweeted;

Still haunts me that @davido never posted my album #SexOverLove, I want to be able to say all the GOATS posted me when i dropped.

https://fincheshub.com/it-haunts-me-that-davido-did-not-post-my-album-rapper-blaqbonez-rants/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Watch The Moment Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Caught Fighting Dirty / Oxfordbuildbay Announces Ex-bbnaija Star Tacha As Brand Ambassador / Air POLLUTION, Enjoy This Funny Video And Come Back For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.