Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video (38468 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by film3four: 11:18am On May 29, 2021
Cows have been led into the E-library in Awka by the herdsmen. This is coming barely a week after the southern governors declared ban on open grazing in southern Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QzRoh5uI84

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by SmartProf(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2021
Those cows are the President's Pet. They have immunity and should be treated as ambassadors.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by goodnessme1(f): 11:23am On May 29, 2021
Where is Ebubeagu?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by ChiefSosa(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2021
There must be something about COWS that interests this Government. No be ordinary eye be dis again. How hard is it for them to get grass and then bring it to their cows? Who in their right senses will just be taking cows everywhere, abi are they taking them for exercise? Who in their right senses prefer to live in the forest? They're ready to surrender their lives over cows! Somebody should spend 9 months in the womb, come out and then start dedicating his entire life to COWS. No be swear be dat? I've seen cows at estates, on major roads, airports and now they are at libraries?? Egbami o. The government doesn't want Northerners to wake up. They want to keep them as illiterates, so they won't know that there's more to life. We seriously need to start dealing SUPER RUTHLESSLY with these herdsmen. They lack COMMON SENSE and if they'll have sense through violence then, so be it. Kudos to those that have being dealing with the senseless ones among the herdsmen. All I know is that, I CAN'T lose any of my loved ones to them; I'm definitely going on a killing spree. I'm not even joking.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Vulcanheph(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2021
The needful should be done so that people can have free beef and nama to eat.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Veqtor: 12:02pm On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
Where is Ebubeagu?

You mean ebubepussu... undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by IGBOSON1: 12:07pm On May 29, 2021
ChiefSosa:
There must be something about COWS that interests this Government. No be ordinary eye be dis again. How hard is it for them to get grass and then bring it to their cows? Who in their right senses will just be taking cows everywhere, abi are they taking them for exercise? Who in their right senses prefer to live in the forest? They're ready to surrender their lives over cows! Somebody should spend 9 months in the womb, come out and then start dedicating his entire life to COWS. No be swear be dat? I've seen cows at estates, on major roads, airports and now they are at libraries?? Egbami o. The government doesn't want Northerners to wake up. They want to keep them as illiterates, so they won't know that there's more to life. We seriously need to start dealing SUPER RUTHLESSLY with these herdsmen. They lack COMMON SENSE and if they'll have sense through violence then, so be it. Kudos to those that have being dealing with the senseless ones among the herdsmen. All I know is that, I CAN'T lose any of my loved ones to them; I'm definitely going on a killing spree. I'm not even joking.

Perambulating about the entire country is a means to an end for these people! It’s all about showing they’re ‘the boss’! wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2021
Wetin concern cow with book even their C in C na stack illiterate

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by BigDawsNet: 1:58pm On May 29, 2021
Why did the two cows hate each other?

They had beef cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Revere27: 1:59pm On May 29, 2021
Make the students of the school enter field pick up three cows do asun they enjoy themselves grin grin

Ordinary instructions, No grazing in the open fields they no wan hear!!!

They should be taught a lesson sad.

8 Likes

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by 900warriorz: 1:59pm On May 29, 2021
Since they have decided to put their brains under their feet

WAR!!!!!!!
angry

5 Likes

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by LordLugard1: 1:59pm On May 29, 2021
FREE THE HOLY MEN NOW!
ARMED MEN INVADES THE PERFECT LIGHT HOUSE, OWAELU, OWERRI ABDUCTS DEVOTEES, THREATENS OUR PRESIDENTIAL BID FOR 2023.
By the Grace of the Grace, at the early hours of Sunday, May 16, 2021, about fifteen-gun men believed to be Boko Haram agents or enemies of Ndigbo in Police Uniform came with Hilux vans and invaded Satguru Maharaj Ji’s Perfect Light House, which is situated at Uwaelu Village, Orji, Owerri, Imo State and abducted two devotees of Satguru Maharaj Ji, who are resident there.
On arrival, they attempted to enter the Ashram with their shoes on. One of the devotees approached them at the entry gate and demanded that they should remove their shoes in line with subsisting Divine Injunction before entry.
They stopped and asked to know how many grinding machines they have in the Ashram. The devotee replied that it is only one and that it has been in use for years.
The Ashram Coordinator who happens to be around came out and met them with a view to finding out their mission. He further confirmed that they have only one grinding machine and went inside and brought out the receipt for the purchase of the grinding machine and showed it to them just to clear any doubt.
The men forced them to enter one of the Hilux van for further explainations at the State CID of Nigerian Police Force, Imo State Command.
Efforts to trace the two devotees at the Office of the State CID proved abortive with the police saying, no such case has been brought to them. Signals were sent to other Police formations in Owerri from the Police Control Room and none of the Police Stations admitted knowledge of such an incident.
We are therefore calling on the good people of Imo State, particularly the leaders in the various socio-economic and political spectrums to take steps to ensure the safe return of the devotees because it is a taboo to get them abducted and the karmic evolution consequent upon such act of dastardity will be overwhelmingly too devastating for the people to bear and forebear.
Satguru Maharaj Ji for the past forty-one years has been the lone voice in the wilderness calling for the unity and oneness of Nigeria based on love, peace, equity, justice and fair play for all the constituent ethnic nationalities that make up the Nigerian Union.
It is based on this understanding that I declared Nigeria, New Holy Land of the Universe at the National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos on May 29, 1993, when IBB declared war through comrade Chukwumerije in order to neutralize and forestall the outbreak of war. This declaration was the much-deserved Master stroke that drove away all the forces of evil that assembled in Nigeria in readiness for war.
On August 16, 1993, I followed up the Holy Land declaration with My “No War IN Nigeria, Come What May!” in order to strengthen the Holy Land declaration. These two declarations remain in force, hence despite the indices of war, in which less than one percent of it has led to wars in other climes, Nigeria still remains in tact despite arguments here and there.
Though the Igbo leaders are yet to understand and appreciate fully the fact that Satguru Maharaj Ji is the re-incarnation of Ikenga, Amadioha, Okija all Deities in Igbo land rolled in one, who is here to restore and reposition the Igbos to their past pre-eminent position in all spheres of human endeavor, Maharaj Ji has never relented in His constructive engagement with the Igbo leadership for them to realize the need to come closer to The Satguru, because He hold the key to overcoming the cry of Ndigbo against marginalization and the dwindling fortunes of the Igbos in Nigeria political calculus.
For instance, in the wake of political face-off to humiliate Ndigbo during IBB’s Maradonic evil genius rule when at the instance of Northern Oligarchy class unceremoniously removed Ebitu Ukiwe from office as No 2 man in Nigeria’s power hierarchy, the Igbo leadership under Chief Sam Onunaka Mbakwe as Imo State Governor and Chief RBK Okafor, all of blessed memory, cried out and invited Me to assist during a meeting of Igbo leaders of thought held at Concord Hotel, Owerri, Imo State on the matter. During the meeting, I gave My assurances to the Igbo August gathering that all will be well, since the matter has been brought before Maharaj Ji.
My Divine Interventionist rule paid off when IBB reversed himself and l Ike Nwachukwu Rtd. and Ambassador Igwe among others. However, Maharaj Ji was never appreciated for that gesture. Not even through a phone call.
That notwithstanding, I later arranged and met Chief Francis Author Nzeribe, in the company of My Chief Community Co-ordinator for Orlu, Chief Chukwuleta Iriela, with a view to making sure that IBB handed over to him as President.
When I informed the Chief that visiting him was borne out of My desire to make him President of Nigeria, but for lack of spiritual foresight to know what and who is Satguru Maharaj Ji is, the Maverick Oguta Politician snapped: “You, Small Boy”, want to make me President of Nigeria! Do you know what you are saying?” However, at the end of the day, he demanded to know the conditions.
I told him all he needs to do is to receive My Divine Knowledge and to love every face he sees, be he/she, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa etc. without reasons/conditions.
However, before we concluded the preparatory stage for his journey to Aso Rock Villa as President, the Amazonal Powers that be got him manipulated to start saying all kinds of negative things about Maharaj Ji in an interview he granted The Sunday Magazine, TSM, owned by ex-Senator Chris Anyanwu, from Mbaise, Imo State and that was what made him to lose the Grace that would have touched Igbo man to become Nigeria’s President through him.
The Ancestors now decided that Chief Abel Ubeku, ex-Managing Director of Guinness Nigeria PLC should be the replacement for Chief Nzeribe. Chief Ubeku agreed and received My Divine Knowledge, after which IBB invited him and offered him the coveted job as Head of the Interim National Government, contrapted by the Kaduna Mafia, after annulling the June 12 General Election, won by MKO Abiola.
Rather than consulting Me and the duo of AP Macaulay and SP Dr. Al Hassan, who recommended Dr. Ubeku to me on how to go about it, argued that his friends and colleagues from the University of Oxford have advised him not to serve an illegal government that was not backed up by the constitution.
He too lost the Grace and Chief Ernest Shonekan, ex- UAC head was forcefully brought in to head the Interim Government, unsupported by Divine Grace and was shuffled aside with ease by Abacha.
The quest to ensure that Igbos become a force to be reckoned with in present day Nigeria Politics took Me to Enugu in February, 2018 at the instance of late Dr Dozie Ikedife, of blessed memory during the Igbo leaders of thought meeting held at D Matel Hotel, Independent Layout, Enugu, comprising Ohaneze Ndigbo and Alaigbo Development Foundation under the able leadership of Prof. Uzodinma Nwala. Like the Owerri Concorde Hotel meeting mentioned earlier, the Enugu meeting was equally aimed at seeking the way forward for total integration of Ndigbo into the main stream of Nigeria’s politics.
I don’t need to go on and on mentioning all the concerted efforts I have so far made to reposition the dwindling fortunes of the Igbos in present day

Nigeria’s polity, but unfortunately, the present crop of Igbo political leaders are yet to wake up from their deep spiritual slumber to be able to decipher who and who are the true friends of the Igbos and those with the wherewithal to assist them regain their tripodal position in Nigeria’s politics.
Rather, they played to the gallery and prefer to go for the crumbs on the dining table of Kaduna Mafia Oligarchs, who with strong backing from the Queen of England will never allow any Igbo man to rule Nigeria.
Naturally, man can’t eat his cake and have it back. Neither can man continue to do the same thing over and over and expect to have a different result. You either have a head or tail on the toss of a coin.
It is instructive to observe here that we are not strangers to the Kaduna Mafia inspired onslaught against My Mission in Owerri, Imo State.
Some years back, the Kaduna Mafia used some of our Igbo sons and daughters to discredit The Light with framed up charges and consequently The Light exposed the sordid activities of 419ers in Owerri that eventually led to the Otokoto Hotel riot which sparked off the mob attack that resulted in the total destruction of the Ashram. All the newly erected structures were completely destroyed whereas, properties worth millions were stolen and unharvested farm produce like yam, casava, cocoyam, plantain, banana, pepper, tomatoes etc., were vandalized.
During the investigations, it was ironically discovered that at Overcomers Church in Ikenegbu Layout that was at the centre of the storm, human parts were used for pepper soup. At the end of the investigations, the panel recommended the arrest and criminal persecution of the master minds of the taboo.
The Judicial Commission of Enquiry set up by the then State Government, which was headed by Justice P.C Onumajuru, who later became Imo State Chief Judge on account of the beautiful service he did without prejudice or bias, at the end of the day absolved One Love Family from any wrong doing and in the panel’s report to the state government made it very clear that we were framed up by the religious groups to use Imo State Television to publicly incite people against My Mission on Earth. The Judicial Commission also condemned the unjust destruction of the Ashram. On the issue of compensation for the destructions, though the panel was of the view that we should be compensated, but Satguru Maharaj Ji said, it is left to the government to decide, however, till date nothing was heard about the panel’s recommendations for compensations for the damage done to the Ashram.
Hence, the sacrilege committed in Igbo land by doing the unthinkable in going to abduct My devotees presents another challenge that will define the fate of Ndigbo in the emerging New Nigeria and the world at large, depending on how the entire leadership of Igbo ethnic nationality handles the matter. So, they should take all necessary bold steps to make sure that the abducted innocent Soldiers of Light are released because each day of

their unholy incarceration translate to one-year karmic debt for those involved and those who are in a position to do something to effect their release but failed to do so, as well as the state in general. Hence, something must be done urgently to forestall the karmic reaction consequent upon the un-called for action.
The enemies of Ndigbo must be stopped now! The Grace is there!!
Please call the following phone numbers if you have any information about their whereabouts: - Onitsha 08122889751, 08031302727, Port Guru 08039594940 and Enugu 07062626362.
My Love and Blessings

Satguru Maharaj Ji
(Living Perfect Master)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 29, 2021
Start slaughtering some of these cattle then these sahel dwellers will learn a lesson. Keep my SUYA for me.

3 Likes

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by GboyegaD(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
Hmm... who do we blame? The governors in the south are jokes. The very reason why a restructure is needed.

On another note, who owns the cows grazed in the South?
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by tonididdy(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
... Still testing the waters aigh angry
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by whytediamond(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
Na Fulani get Nigeria
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by InaNla(f): 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
Buari should talk to his people in fufude on BBC Hausa.

Whatever Garuba Seu is saying is never understood by their cattle brothers.
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by unity004(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin My likes on nairaland don reach 5,000 where can I contact seun, I need to withdraw it today grin grin grin grin grin

Signing out.............
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by BlessedNuel: 2:01pm On May 29, 2021
E bi things
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by OgbanjeProphet: 2:01pm On May 29, 2021
The only law they can obey is the one given by ESN or IPOB.

As for our governors, they don sell their authority on a platter of iberiberism.

4 Likes

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by jimyjames(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2021
film3four:
Cows have been led into the E-library in Awka by the herdsmen. This is coming barely a week after the southern governors declared ban on open grazing in southern Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QzRoh5uI84
Those are not Fulani cow's

1 Like

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by visijo(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2021
Hai heavy wahala

.. How do I explain to non believers that Israel is Protected by Advanced Aerial Technology while Nigeria is protected by the God of Israel? ��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Ayomide811(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2021
Ibo pigs come and cry on behalf of South South

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Coronavirus84: 2:02pm On May 29, 2021
Stupid reporter can't you see that this is not Fulani herdsmen cow, una go just dey one corner of a room dey cause wahala dey put rubbish on social media for the gullible ones to believe and start ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by tammie24: 2:02pm On May 29, 2021
Ibo people where una dey

Take care of your home first before poking your nose in South West business

But these fulani people no dey hear word sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 29, 2021
Bad.
Sharpen your digital marketing tactics for 1k only.
Lots of other bonus inclusive.
Adephilip1999 at gm.ail .dt com
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Chibuzoc(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2021
Animal cunt 3

buhari animal in human skin, our politicians na animals wey de wear agbada

If ESN come out now to enforce ban on open grazing both the zoo army, zoo police, boko haram, fulani killer herdsmen, bandits and co go come to fight them.

BTW, if you stand for the truth, you always stand alone.

2 Likes

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by illicit(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2021
Some schools own cows

They use it for grazing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) / Supreme Court Nullifies Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.