Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video (38493 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Hotzone(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu causing trouble
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by airminem(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2021
ESN na only mouth dem get grin
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by berrystunn(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2021
Own by Igbo

1 Like

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by ThePlugg(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2021
Oya students....meat don come
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Indispensable85(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2021
Na waaaaaa....... Naija which way?
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by almarthins(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2021
ChiefSosa:
There must be something about COWS that interests this Government. No be ordinary eye be dis again. How hard is it for them to get grass and then bring it to their cows? Who in their right senses will just be taking cows everywhere, abi are they taking them for exercise? Who in their right senses prefer to live in the forest? They're ready to surrender their lives over cows! Somebody should spend 9 months in the womb, come out and then start dedicating his entire life to COWS. No be swear be dat? I've seen cows at estates, on major roads, airports and now they are at libraries?? Egbami o. The government doesn't want Northerners to wake up. They want to keep them as illiterates, so they won't know that there's more to life. We seriously need to start dealing SUPER RUTHLESSLY with these herdsmen. They lack COMMON SENSE and if they'll have sense through violence then, so be it. Kudos to those that have being dealing with the senseless ones among the herdsmen. All I know is that, I CAN'T lose any of my loved ones to them; I'm definitely going on a killing spree. I'm not even joking.

The govt and cows are one. Do you know how many Nigerians have lost their lives because this straying cows and helders. I wonder where has human right gone to

1 Like

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2021
Laws that don't hold water!
FG controls the police that would enforce it,
And the police would protect the herders and arrest your ass
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by xrkanny: 2:09pm On May 29, 2021
This a litmus test to Obiano
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by nauto: 2:09pm On May 29, 2021
Naija
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Bashirkareem31: 2:09pm On May 29, 2021
They only agreed to ban it.I think each state assembly still have to pass it into law before It can be criminalized,like benue did.For now,the herdsmen cant be prosecuted yet.

1 Like

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Olukat(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2021
These are owned by a senior director there!
shocked shocked shocked :oThey are BULLS
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by calaharry: 2:10pm On May 29, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Stupid reporter can't you see that this is not Fulani herdsmen cow, una go just dey one corner of a room dey cause wahala dey put rubbish on social media for the gullible ones to believe and start ranting.
naija media na wack my bro.
naija media stinks of corruption and boom-sales-for-press syndromes, it's sad, no investigative journalism,
wack social media reportage especially by unprofessional characters sad you need to shine ya eye and read in between the lines
to avoid entering pot-hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by EmekaBlue(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2021
If it's beer now it would have been destroyed

We too get good mind down here

1 Like

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by gift2xl: 2:12pm On May 29, 2021
The southern governor's should translate the English to there language for them to understand. When someone Say's "are you mad" to most people it's an insults why those that understand will know that it's a question despite the tune used.
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by PrudencyFeats: 2:12pm On May 29, 2021
SmartProf:
Those cows are the President's Pet. They have immunity and should be treated as ambassadors.

Lol...their immunity higher than the ones governors have sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Temilemi01: 2:12pm On May 29, 2021
Oh wow

1 Like

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by InvertedHammer: 2:13pm On May 29, 2021
/
Herdsmen and their cows can easily be stopped.

It is a simple solution that people don't want to take.

So let them continue making videos and complaining.

/
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Wetin concern cow with book even their C in C na stackSTARK illiterate

You the allegedly literate one couldn't even spell STARK correctly. It's STARK and not STACK.
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Patrioticman007(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2021
Shaunjayy:
What do you expect when dey are above the law

90% of those cows are owned by the political class of that region, kill one and see the senator wrath.
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by ablejesus26(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2021
Cows owned by the School.
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:15pm On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
Where is Ebubeagu?

Fulani know both Ekuke-agu and ESN are cowards...

All of them don steal their wives' gown, them don go Abidjan. grin

1 Share

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by ma373733(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Why did the two cows hate each other?

They had beef cheesy

grin

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Sholaco: 2:18pm On May 29, 2021
You all are just making fool of yourselves. Who get those cow? Who made the law banning the movement of cow? Those cow you see roaming around belong to the big men in that region. Not every cow is own by fulani herdsmen. Infact, fulani that are killing your people do not even have a cow
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by obailala(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2021
Where's ESN when you need them?

Oh I forgot, they're busy doing the bidding of politicians, shooting up Owerri and chasing Hope Uzodimma/APC all around.

1 Like

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by JooEeL(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2021
ChiefSosa:
There must be something about COWS that interests this Government. No be ordinary eye be dis again. How hard is it for them to get grass and then bring it to their cows? Who in their right senses will just be taking cows everywhere, abi are they taking them for exercise? Who in their right senses prefer to live in the forest? They're ready to surrender their lives over cows! Somebody should spend 9 months in the womb, come out and then start dedicating his entire life to COWS. No be swear be dat? I've seen cows at estates, on major roads, airports and now they are at libraries?? Egbami o. The government doesn't want Northerners to wake up. They want to keep them as illiterates, so they won't know that there's more to life. We seriously need to start dealing SUPER RUTHLESSLY with these herdsmen. They lack COMMON SENSE and if they'll have sense through violence then, so be it. Kudos to those that have being dealing with the senseless ones among the herdsmen. All I know is that, I CAN'T lose any of my loved ones to them; I'm definitely going on a killing spree. I'm not even joking.

They worship cows as well. It's part of their religion.

The word is called deification.

1 Like

Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Ezedon(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2021
They are just looking for trouble
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2021
What we don't know is that most of those cows are owned by high profile figure of that state who hired fulani to be herding it for them. Here in the west where a l am working my proprietor has cows, he employ fulani men who are keeping it for him.
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by Brushstrokes20: 2:20pm On May 29, 2021
Roast the damn suyas !

Primitive foot soldiers of a bloodthirsty govt of self serving THIEVES and sadistic vagabonds!

The shithole is on a cliff edge.
Re: Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video by sylve11: 2:21pm On May 29, 2021
Revere27:
Make the students of the school enter field pick up three cows do asun they enjoy themselves grin grin

sad.

If they will live to tell the story, that you can't assure them. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo) / Donated American Smart Cars To Anambra Police Commissioned By Obiano - PICS / Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.