Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,294 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] (2858 Views)

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by rottennaija(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2021
hedonido:
You must be very stupid. As republican as Igbos are known to be, you can't enforce any cause or 'order', however noble, on everyone. Liberty and freedom of choice are essential ingredients of the modern Igbo nation.

If anyone chooses to sit at home to honour any so-called hero, then that's their volitive choice. Some others also have the right to go about their business and they must be allowed to do so.

In seeking to escape from an oppressive system, we must be careful to avoid jumping right into another oppressive system.

They are already becoming an oppressive system.
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by rottennaija(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2021
Betscoreodds:
Am going on a research to learn how to make atomic b...... Incase buhari the terrorist decides to kill people any how

And how are you planning to transport it to kill buhari? Eventually, it will detonate before you, and destroy all your neighbourhood. Then, your people will come out and say, its the fulanis, Boko Haram, DSS that did it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by rottennaija(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2021
fenibak:

when there is a public holiday,do you really see movements? You people must get sense by force,5million of you died for the partial freedom you enjoy today

For the problem they brought upon themselves. If you have not read your history, go and read it. Lack of referendum in the constitution, lack of secession clause in the constitution, the first coup, the plan to dominate Nigeria and eventually, what led to the civil war was all caused by the igbos.

They were trying to be too smart and it backfired on them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6522272/reasons-why-power-not-go
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by Dymaco(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
nobody is talking about greatness here n besides leave d north alone at least for once.

The question is

What was Nnamdi Kanu job b4 Biafra struggle?
Are northern prince jobless or poor? If no, kanu is also a prince in an oil rich community
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by Unik3030: 11:32am On May 30, 2021
Dymaco:

Are northern prince jobless or poor? If no, kanu is also a prince in an oil rich community
y always attach the North

What was Nnamdi Kanu job b4 d struggle?

Leave northerners alone for a minute please,n if u don't have any answer just lock up cos u people have been programmed to see northerners in everything.
U can b asked by a white man what your leader does b4 d struggle,will u start telling him about northerners?
Every Nnamdi Kanu supporter have one thing in common
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by fenibak: 11:46am On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:

For the problem they brought upon themselves. If you have not read your history, go and read it. Lack of referendum in the constitution, lack of secession clause in the constitution, the first coup, the plan to dominate Nigeria and eventually, what led to the civil war was all caused by the igbos.

They were trying to be too smart and it backfired on them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6522272/reasons-why-power-not-go

you are idiotic and a urine drinker
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by fenibak: 11:51am On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
y always attach the North

What was Nnamdi Kanu job b4 d struggle?

Leave northerners alone for a minute please,n if u don't have any answer just lock up cos u people have been programmed to see northerners in everything.
U can b asked by a white man what your leader does b4 d struggle,will u start telling him about northerners?
Every Nnamdi Kanu supporter have one thing in common

fulanis always crying all over igbo matter
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by Unik3030: 11:58am On May 30, 2021
fenibak:

fulanis always crying all over igbo matter
what was Nnamdi Kanu job b4 Biafra struggle?
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by fenibak: 12:10pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:

emir of sokoto
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by Unik3030: 12:12pm On May 30, 2021
fenibak:

emir of sokoto
I have asked over 15 of u ipob miscreants this same question but none could give me an answer.

The joke is on u
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by fenibak: 12:56pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
I have asked over 15 of u ipob miscreants this same question but none could give me an answer.

The joke is on u

you are too slow to read because a simple google search would answer your question, but you just want to yap..
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by Unik3030: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
fenibak:

you are too slow to read because a simple google search would answer your question, but you just want to yap..
it's not on Google, even fahdiga has been searching for it for the past 1 month,he keeps telling me he will get back to me every day.

Gidgiddy was the only truthful person n he made it clear he doesn't know
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by fenibak: 1:16pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
it's not on Google, even fahdiga has been searching for it for the past 1 month,he keeps telling me he will get back to me every day.

Gidgiddy was the only truthful person n he made it clear he doesn't know

dude i dont have time for fulanis
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by Unik3030: 1:22pm On May 30, 2021
fenibak:

dude i dont have time for fulanis
I know u will turn it to either tribe or religion.

It's a shame a jobless man who is cashing out on your struggle is pushing u to burn everywhere
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by gidgiddy: 1:39pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:

As a Nigerian, did you ever ask what Zik, TOS Benson, Awolowo, Herbert Macaulay and the rest did as work before the Nigerian struggle for independence? Of course you did not ask, what would be the point? They all had the right to seek Nigerias independence from Britain

Thats the same way Nnamdi Kanu has a right to seek the independence of his people from Nigeria. So if you never asked what was Herbert Macaulay's job before Nigerias independence struggle, why are you today asking about Kanu's job before Biafran independence struggle?

Too much hypocrites everywhere
Re: Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] by fenibak: 1:42pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
I know u will turn it to either tribe or religion.

It's a shame a jobless man who is cashing out on your struggle is pushing u to burn everywhere

what did uwazurike do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clem Ifezue: Ugwuanyi Has Made Businesses To Thrive In Enugu / Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) / Breaking News!!! Nearly All APC Presidential Aspirants Steps Down For Tinubu!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.