Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Pass - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Pass (746 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Plan To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa Suffers Setback Due To Expired Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Pass by Vietnaminfo(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2021
Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Passports. Lots of Nigerians working and schooling have been stopped because of their expired passports. Nigerians in Vietnam are pleading with Nigerian Government and Immigration to come to their aid or they risk deportation anytime soon. Below are the report by Punch and Sahara Reporter news about it.

MOD, I don't know why you deleted the first post I made about this issue. Let be our brothers keeper and stick with the truth. Your fellow Nigerians are risk deportation and only way you can lend your voice to theirs is to push this post to the front page and not to delete or remove it.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/20/nigerians-vietnam-cry-out-authorities-vow-deport-them-over-expired-passports

https://punchng.com/passport-pain-spreads-hordes-of-nigerians-in-vietnam-abandoned-risk-mass-deportation/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Pass by Rawgold29(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2021
them never see shomtin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Pass by Vietnaminfo(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2021
Admin..,Please I beg you in the name of God to stop removing this post. Your fellow Nigerians are suffering and risk being deported back. Help to push to the front page instead of removing it. Evidence of the happenings have been carried out by Nigerian news authorities. Give it a wider view for possible help.
Re: Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Pass by Nukilia: 1:06pm On May 29, 2021
The APC government has brought so much shame to this nation! The crooks are busy debating sharia for southwest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Pass by Andercruz: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:
Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Passports. Lots of Nigerians working and schooling have been stopped because of their expired passports. Nigerians in Vietnam are pleading with Nigerian Government and Immigration to come to their aid or they risk deportation anytime soon. Below are the report by Punch and Sahara Reporter news about it.

Hello Dear, how can I really reach you...I would love to have some conversations with you.

Here's my email address: benwilsonnneji@gmail.com.

Please I would like u to get in touch....or u could drop ur mail, I'll then get in touch, sir. My kind regards.

MOD, I don't know why you deleted the first post I made about this issue. Let be our brothers keeper and stick with the truth. Your fellow Nigerians are risk deportation and only way you can lend your voice to theirs is to push this post to the front page and not to delete or remove it.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/20/nigerians-vietnam-cry-out-authorities-vow-deport-them-over-expired-passports

https://punchng.com/passport-pain-spreads-hordes-of-nigerians-in-vietnam-abandoned-risk-mass-deportation/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Vietnam Cry Out As Authorities Vow To Deport Them Over Expired Pass by Andercruz: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

Hello Dear, how can I really reach you...I would love to have some conversations with you.

Here's my email address: benwilsonnneji@gmail.com.

Please I would like u to get in touch....or u could drop ur mail, I'll then get in touch, sir. My kind regards.

Hello Dear, I would love to have some conversations with you.... here's my email address: benwilsonnneji@gmail.com.

If it's more convenient I reach u, u could drop d channel you feel is fit to reach u...My kind regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.... / Can I Book A Flight To Ghana Without International Passport / A Visit To Asa Dam In Kwara State ➕ Interesting Myth About The Asa River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.