Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Pains Of A Concerned Relation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pains Of A Concerned Relation (273 Views)

This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] / A Concerned Sherrif Took Off His Riot Gear To Join Peaceful Protesters Of George / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains Of A Concerned Relation by Millytipzy: 12:59pm On May 29, 2021
Sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6575904/5-soldiers-feared-dead-owerri#102150726

It was reported that 5 soldiers were killed yesterday unaware, of which 3 of them were close friends to me and colleagues to my junior brother.

These are young, vibrant guys who volunteered to defend their fatherland and fight the enemies of the state just to keep to weak safe.

These guys have been deployed to maiduguiri to fight insurgency for over 3 years, but they never died, they always conquered whenever they are on for operation. But just 3 weeks ago, they were transfered to imo state, to keep peace and order but instead they were butchered unaware.

They only went outside their base to get what to eat, my junior brother was supposed to go with them but fortunately he was on leave(pass) to Lagos.

The most annoying part is, despite everything some animals in human form are still jubilating their death. Meanwhile they do not know these guys have families, children, parents and loved ones at home waiting for their arrival safe and sound.

I don't know who we citizens are fighting, the federal government or innocent people who decided to defend their fatherland. I hope we all can wake up from slumber and understand that it might be someone we know tomorrow.

I thing we all should know that, if we keep supporting and cheering the killings of our security officers this way because of an imaginary independence, then trust me they are coming for you all soon. No home will be safe, all businesses will be in great danger, our loved ones will be cheated on and there will no one we will report to, we all experienced this after the end Sars protest, nowhere will be safe.

It really saddens my heart hearing about the death of my beloved friends, but I'm sure they blood and sacrifices will never be in vain because they are only trying to survive and feed their families.

Am crying profusely now, I'm so much in pains
Re: Pains Of A Concerned Relation by Osebanjo(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2021
Save your tears. They sign up for that. Ipob, ESN or UGM as fondly called are also enemies of Nigeria. They are no different from Liberation force. The choice is Nigerias to make cuz one thing for certain is as terrorrism is hard to defeat, it's same way Biafra can never be defeated. To defeat terrorrism, you will have to defeat Islam to some extent same way to defeat Biafra, you will have to find a way to defeat almost 80% of ibos worldwide. The Nigeria govt might luckilly defeat IPOB but it won't take long that another group will take over the struggle. It's an ideology.
Re: Pains Of A Concerned Relation by Millytipzy: 1:25pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
Save your tears. They sign up for that. Ipob, ESN or UGM as fondly called are also enemies of Nigeria. They are no different from Liberation force. The choice is Nigerias to make cuz one thing for certain is as terrorrism is hard to defeat, it's same way Biafra can never be defeated. To defeat terrorrism, you will have to defeat Islam to some extent same way to defeat Biafra, you will have to find a way to defeat almost 80% of ibos worldwide. The Nigeria govt might luckilly defeat IPOB but it won't take long that another group will take over the struggle. It's an ideology.
we all hope for a better nation my brother
Re: Pains Of A Concerned Relation by SKhanmi: 1:45pm On May 29, 2021
The demon vanquished by the Angel regarded the Angel as a demon destroyer. Not as a friend, not as an helper but an enemy to his kind. Same goes for the Angel. It's all subjective. Depending on which side you fall into.

I can rewrite your post and replace your friends with the hapless civilians getting killed in the east. They also had friends & families.

Sorry for your loss. War is never a good thing & the current nigerian government is obviously playing a script. It's a pity your friends had to be the sacrificial lambs.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian University Shut As Hoodlums Rob, Rape Students / Zuma Protest: Twitter Users Debating, Did They Escape Or Were Released? / Professor Wole Soyinka Urges Benin Republic To Release Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.