Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ace Any Job Interview And Land Your Dream Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ace Any Job Interview And Land Your Dream Job (141 Views)

Start Uber/Bolt As A Side Hustle Or Get A Piece Of Land : Your Opinion Please / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ace Any Job Interview And Land Your Dream Job by Patrick0345(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2021
This booklet is for anyone who would like to improve their confidence and skills in preparing for and performing well in job interviews.

Getting invited to an interview means that you have passed the first hurdle – your application must have made a good impression.

Now you need to prepare yourself for the interview to make sure that you do not waste the opportunity.

https://www.upload-4ever.com/users/Patrick0345

(1) (Reply)

Engineering 3D Modeller Vacancy! / Problems With Checking My Npower Shortlist / Amazon E-commerce Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.