Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Read What Senator Nkechi Nwaogu Phd CON Said To Herself During Her Birthday. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read What Senator Nkechi Nwaogu Phd CON Said To Herself During Her Birthday. (152 Views)

Senator Nkechi Nwaogu!! The Jinx Breaker. / Senator Nkechi Nwaogu Phd CON Congratulates Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What Senator Nkechi Nwaogu Phd CON Said To Herself During Her Birthday. by victorkelechi57(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2021
A former Senator that represented Abia Central Senatorial District and Immediate Past Pro Chancellor University of Calabar added another year to her life today. Recall that she was the council Chairman that supervised the Election of the first Female Vice Chancellor University of Calabar Prof Florence Bankiu Obi.

In a short and thoughtful birthday wish, Ugonwanyi ndi Igbo is only the Grace and Mercy of the Most High God that is keeping her going and that she is ever grateful to God Almighty.

According to the popular Female Politician who is known for her humility, generosity and kind-heartedness she said.

[center]
I am grateful to God Almighty, the Author and Finisher of our Faith,
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, The Beginning and the End, The Alpha and Omega for making it possible for me to add another year into my Life.

His Grace is always sufficient to see me through.

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
(Romans 9:16)

Happy birthday to Me
[center][/center[/center]]

(1) (Reply)

Free 10 Odds Today! / Pls Read And Do Your Part I Have Done The Little I Can / Get Know Legal Advice For Online Marriage In Pakistan (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.