Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

State Police Is The Only Solution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Police Is The Only Solution (231 Views)

Southern Governors: State Police Is The Only Solution To Insecurity / President Buhari: State Police Is Not An Option / This Is Why Nigeria Police Is Called OLOPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Police Is The Only Solution by Dollarseeker: 1:34pm On May 29, 2021
The solution to the reckless killings carried out by the Fulani terrorist, is state police. If there is total autonomy of security in the hands of the governors, I believe the Fulani so called herdsmen would not have the balls to kill people the way they often do in Benue and the rest of Nigeria.

Nigerian youths and leaders should urgently request the decentralization of the security architecture in Nigeria. Just like endsers protest, if the youths can come out in mass and clamour for a total control of the police by the governors, I believe all these killings in Nigeria would stop or minimized drastically.

How can a governor protect you, when he is not in charge of securing lives and properties in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Police Is The Only Solution by starstaz(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2021
I agree with d subject matter.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Naira Is In The Best Possible Health It Can Be – Garba Shehu / Buhari Breaks Silence On Rising Insecurity In Southeast / GEJ Told Us _ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.