Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,090 members, 7,825,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road (4136 Views)

Olamide Shanu Who 'Made £2 Million' From Sextortion Of Boys To Appear In Court / BREAKING News;video, The Moment Unkown Gunmen Appear. Imo State, / Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by Smitharo(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2021
[quote author=Taba21 post=102184777]

The government doesn't care about winning any war rather than to turn your region to Borno.
Have Israel defeated the Palestinian, there is another name or way for victory.[/

It's obvious you knw nothing abt governance.. I'm a niger deltan tho..
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:53pm On May 30, 2021
SEUN,PLS CAN YOU STOP GIVIN YOUR CLIENTS THREADS TO INCITE VIOLENCE HERE FORTHWITH angry.
PEOPLE SHOULD BE CIVIL HERE AND REPORT CREDIBLE NEWS,FOR SANITY AND ORDERLINESS,INSTEAD OF BEHAVING LIKE WILD ANIMALS AND SAVAGES
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by ruggedtimi(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2021
McStoic:

Play am finish and Fulani still dey use una destiny play Under 1.5. grin
At least they are not doing it for stomach infrastructure like Asari, Ateke Tom et al did. Una shame dey shame me sha. How are the mighty fallen?! grin
u hear say Fulani key any ijaw man??....we like peace baba.
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by McStoic(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:
u hear say Fulani key any ijaw man??....we like peace baba.

You people were no threat that's why.
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by ruggedtimi(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2021
McStoic:

You people were no threat that's why.
lol...
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by abatically(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2021
Millimann:
And the army and police will be arresting innocent people calling them UGM. They no see this one?

So the army and police will be everywhere at the same time? Even in the US we have seen several times when someone will go into a club or mall and open fire killing people. It would still take some time before the police will show. That is in a country where there is peace most of the times. Owerri is hot at the moment, even the police and army will need to be very careful before confronting any unknown gunmen, what if they run into an ambush.
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by Millimann: 6:41am On May 31, 2021
abatically:

So the army and police will be everywhere at the same time? Even in the US we have seen several times when someone will go into a club or mall and open fire killing people. It would still take some time before the police will show. That is in a country where there is peace most of the times. Owerri is hot at the moment, even the police and army will need to be very careful before confronting any unknown gunmen, what if they run into an ambush.

My point is that they should be professional in their duties by going after the real culprits rather than hurriedly arresting innocent people to prove they are working.
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by ThugBoy(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2021
I haven’t heard this trending UGM kidnapped school children not like the Boko Haram and the killer herdsmen. Live by gun, die by gun
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by abatically(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2021
Millimann:

My point is that they should be professional in their duties by going after the real culprits rather than hurriedly arresting innocent people to prove they are working.

Yes I get u and agree with u. But u should also understand that in a situation like this, the way the army know how to go about it is picking many people up either by being tipped off or if they just suspect u. It is inevitable that they are going to pick a lot of people up to try and extract information. It's not as if ugm have a known location where they can go and face them. Even if they know their location in the forest, they still won't go to face them because it is more difficult taking to face ur enemy in his home, u don't know what to expect. I just hope they can find a resolution to this madness before things get out of hand.
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by Millimann: 9:31am On May 31, 2021
abatically:

Yes I get u and agree with u. But u should also understand that in a situation like this, the way the army know how to go about it is picking many people up either by being tipped off or if they just suspect u. It is inevitable that they are going to pick a lot of people up to try and extract information. It's not as if ugm have a known location where they can go and face them. Even if they know their location in the forest, they still won't go to face them because it is more difficult taking to face ur enemy in his home, u don't know what to expect. I just hope they can find a resolution to this madness before things get out of hand.

Ok bro. I also agree with you.

Just this morning I heard in the news that police claimed they have killed the killers of Gulak during a gun duel. Is that how the mystery of the UGM would be solved?
Re: Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road by Famzed: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Is Imo State not in Nigeria?

PARADIZEPRIEST:
stop callin Nigeria,face facts say ,what is imo state turningp into?

(1) (2) (Reply)

They took the body and leave the brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS / Help Is She Being Used For Ritual / Kano Bomb Blast Victims Pictures (viewers Discretion Is Adviced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.