Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members (10689 Views)

Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court / Start Preparing Handover Notes, Ize-Iyamu Tells Obaseki / Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by Indispensable85(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2021
Olatunji1929:
Deep inside this man he is regretting his senseless decision, he shouldn't have left pdp but he allowed himself to be mislead by osi omo ale,he suppose to take osi omo ale name to one strong habalist in Edo to add to his problems

My brother if you're sincere to yourself you'll admit that your problem is far more than that of oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by Indispensable85(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2021
aghoghochuks:
Abeg anybody with news of the whereabout of oshiomole.. should pls inform me

Me and him get one alignment.

You better go hustle for your life. That man and his children's children are made for life.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by Angelfrost(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2021
Just a matter of time before this clown returns to PDP...

How can a clergyman lack honor like this?!! SMH!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by naija1stnigar(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Yeah..that's the best thing to do, come 2024 Edo people would have learnt their lessons... Edo will be ours again
edo is not for mediocres

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by Olatunji1929: 3:29pm On May 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

My brother if you're sincere to yourself you'll admit that your problem is far more than that of oshiomhole.
who is your brother mumu
Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by joshmee4real(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
Defeat Me baby,
I am your Ize-Iyamu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by tnerro1(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2021
Sorry bros, the next governor is coming from esan central
Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by Indispensable85(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2021
Olatunji1929:
who is your brother mumu

E pain u abi? Lol......

I just made you remember how big your problem is. Lol.......mumu man

1 Like

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by aghoghochuks: 4:46pm On May 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

You better go hustle for your life. That man and his children's children are made for life.
Nigerians and thier backward way of thinking.
Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by chimeremodlyn: 4:50pm On May 29, 2021
Useless man in a useless party
Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by ictplotter(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
Pastor osagie ize iyamu is the first politician to lose governorship election from the two main political party in Nigeria. PDP and APC.
Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by adenigga(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2021
aghoghochuks:
Abeg anybody with news of the whereabout of oshiomole.. should pls inform me

Me and him get one alignment.

Here he is........

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by adenigga(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2021
ictplotter:
Pastor osagie ize iyamu is the first politician to lose governorship election from the two main political party in Nigeria. PDP and APC.

You are on point!!

God Bless You!!!

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by Indispensable85(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
aghoghochuks:

Nigerians and thier backward way of thinking.

He's not the cause of your poverty.
Go hustle......

1 Like

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by aghoghochuks: 6:23pm On May 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

He's not the cause of your poverty.
Go hustle......
my whole life I have never and never will experience anything called poverty.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members by Nifemi2512(m): 5:16am On May 30, 2021
Yes o. Just as we've been learing our lesson bitterly since 2015 with unfortunate terrorist u people imposed on us as a president.
Serenema163:
Yeah..that's the best thing to do, come 2024 Edo people would have learnt their lessons... Edo will be ours again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Forget About $29.9bn Loan & Go After Looted Funds – Femi Falana / Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki / Seyi Makinde Is Clearly Leading In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.