Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Fix Sour Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Fix Sour Soup (13297 Views)

How To Fix Sour Soup / How My Sour Soup, Turned Into Another Woman's Thanksgiving / I Sell Dry And Sour Ijebu Garri 7000/bag in lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Sour Soup by DBAAMI(f): 2:47pm On May 29, 2021
How to fix sour soup.
Did you cook soup and it becomes sour because you forgot to warm it and you are worried about throwing it away or getting angry or pissed about it.
Don't worry,this simple tips will help you to fix your soup and it will taste fresh as if you just cooked it and the sour taste removed.

How to fix it.
* Continue reading in the blog������
http://www.dbaamisblog.com.ng/2021/05/how-to-fix-sour-soup.html

Re: How To Fix Sour Soup by AK6464(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2021
Thank you, some other time
Re: How To Fix Sour Soup by JaneYave(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2021
So soup still dey get sour these Buhari times? It's either it's finished or everyone takes caution

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cook Pounded Yam? / Nigerian Swallow And Diabetes. / Can Nigerian Men Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.