Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

How To Make Chocolate Skin Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Chocolate Skin Cream (1057 Views)

Diy Glowing Cream For Dark Chocolate Skin / Please Prescribe For Me The Type Of Skin Cream (black Choco) / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Chocolate Skin Cream by ochanyamartha: 3:19pm On May 29, 2021
Having a dark skin is very easy to maintain, You can apply essential oils combined with skin butters and still glow without any blemishes.
But most times, people with dark skin find it difficult to get creams that actually suite their skin, for fear of tempering with their naturally rich melanin skin.
Most of my clients with dark skin always caution me never to mix any whitening ingredients into their lotions, some say it's very easy to maintain a dark skin than a light skin, but I tell them it's also easy to maintain a natural fair skin, only a bleached skin is difficult to maintain, for fear of getting dark, people with bleach skin often spend more to maintain their already made complexion.
I got some request from Clients, to show them homemade organic recipes, they can mix themselves to maintain their dark complexion.
Below is how to make chocolate skin Lotion, oil, scrub and soap.

HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE SKIN CREAM
You can make your own chocolate cream using these two methods.

METHOD 1

INGREDIENTS
2 table spoon Emulsifying wax
1 table spoon Bee wax
1 table spoon Stearic acid

KEEP READING HERE.... http://www.ochanyamarthablog.com.ng/2021/04/how-to-make-chocolate-skin-cream.html

(1) (Reply)

***Women's Turkey Wears - Available Here *** / I Need A Muffler / Makeup Products Perfect For African Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.