Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria (28392 Views)

Boko Haram Sponsors Vs Nigeria: UAE Revelation, US Reluctance By Wale Odunsi / Another Coup D'etat In Africa. It's Time For The People To Wake Up / Impeach Buhari To Avoid Another Coup D'etat Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by Ever8090: 7:08pm On May 29, 2021
JooEeL:

That is why without the comparison, in this 21st century, there is peace, progress, development, road network, education in the town your mom comes from.
my mom shouldn't have come into this conversation but it is always like this when having a conversation with someone that came out from a maggot infested pussy..
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by houseontherock: 7:08pm On May 29, 2021
olatade:
What if Nigeria is a social experiment to see how much pain a human can endure?
Your theory may be right, unfortunately the findings from this research cannot be used for the human race because our level of endurance for pain in Nigeria no be here... it's probably comparable with pains aliens and robots can endure
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by Ddokie: 7:18pm On May 29, 2021
olatade:

Or how useless a country can be?

I have thought about it a lot I must say, because I can’t understand what is happening in this place.
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2021
These fulani hegemonists in aso villa will not want to hand over to the South,they have crossed the Rubicon,,they have bared their agenda.
They will try to play smart as they did to Alex ekwueme after Alex and shagari had a gentleman agreement that after shagari, Alex will have his shot at president.
First term passed.
Second term,boom!!!
Buhari planned coup,placed his brother shagari in shagari's mansion in 5he name of house arrest while Alex was in kirikiri.
Instead of handing over while their fulanisation agenda have not been completed,they will use coup.
But thank God for ipob
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by okuta007: 7:23pm On May 29, 2021
Tianamen1:

Your ideas would lead us to another coup

Major General Mohamoodou Bouhari is replaying the same script of 1983 - where the Hausa/Fulani clique in the armed forces removed President Shehou Shagari from office because they felt if Shagari stays in office until his tenure expires in 1987, Dr. Alex Ekwueme - Shagari's VP who is way younger than Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe will be better positioned to take over from Shagari and they didn't want that to happen so they kicked out Shagari from office and Bouhari became Military Head of State - leading to 15 years extention of Hausa/Fulani rule over Nigeria from January 1, 1984 - May 29, 1999 - making it a total of almost 20 years EXCEPT for the Ernest Adegunle Shonekan illegal Interim Government that lasted just 82 days out of that 20 years!!!

Shehou Aliou Ousmanou Shagari - [October 1, 1979 - December 31, 1983]
Bouhari - [January 1, 1984 - August 27 1985]
Bubba Ngidda - [August 27, 1985 - August 27 1993]
*******Ernest Shonekan ******* Just 82 days in office - he was not even in charge [August 27, 1993 - Nov 17, 1993]
Sanni Abbachou - [November 17, 1993 - June 8, 1998]
Abdousalamou Aboubakari - [June 8, 1998 - May 29, 1999]

That is what they are trying to do now - The Fulani Oligarchy do not like Tinubu, neither are they comfortable with the choice of Goodluck Jonathan taking over from Bouhari because they fear a pay back. They do not trust any Igbo politician either Umahi or Orji Uzor Kalu. In fact the Fulanis and Bouhari in particular will rather hand over to a Vietnamese national visiting Nigeria for the first time than trust any Igbo man with the Presidency. So, what is the way forward for the Fulanis ?

Create an atmosphere of uncontrolled insecurity; mass murder, mass rape, mass destruction, mass looting and a disaster of democratic governance - so that when a Fulani General takes over from Bouhari, Nigerians will celebrate his emergence, because anything BUT Bouhari is okay and that Fulani General will rule for at least 4 years playing the IBB script that something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerian constitution and we need a national confab bla bla bla - all this will be going on while they shop for a willing accomplice in the south to rig into power who they can manipulate thoroughly and after 4 years, that accomplice will be lied against and his administration will be destabilized and he will lose to another Fulani like Buhari who will continue the Fulanization agenda for another 8 years

So look at the calculation - If a Fulani General takes over from Bouhari and rules for 4 years to hand over after confab circus, that is 2 years more of Fulanis being in power until 2025 - and they will return in 2029 and rule until 2037. BY 2037 - NIGERIA WILL BE A FULANI COUNTRY!

THIS IS THE PLAY BOOK AND EVERYONE - especially southerners should heed my warning - I may not be Nostradamus but I am inspired to warn us of this calamitous plan to turn our land to a Fulani colony. This is why we have EMIR of ILORIN today and not OBA of ILORIN smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by otomatic(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2021
IMAliyu:

It was inevitable, as the economy was dependant on crude oil prices, and crude oil has been falling since 2015 and the worst of it was during the Global corona lockdown.

Quite true. I wish government would not keep paying lip service to diversification of the economy away from dependence on crude oil revenues.
The country would be better for it. We all know this but, who will bell the cat?
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by Smartupdateserv(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2021
This POWERFUL SOLAR CCTV Camera Allows You To Monitor And Protect Your Homes, Properties And Businesses 24HOURS OF THE DAY FROM Your Mobile Phone.

It Lets You LISTEN AND TALK TO ANY ONE ON YOUR PROPERTY FROM ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD And Everything Is Controlled From Your PHONE.
How :
The Smart SOLAR Security CCTV Camera Device Doesn't Need Electricity To Work. All It Requires Is SUN And Mobile Phone.

It Automatically Sends An Alert To Your Phone When It Detects Human Movements AND It Works 24hours Of The Day, You Only Need A Few Hours Of Sunlight Everyday To Keep Your Camera Charged.
And It Also Comes With Rechargeable Batteries that can last A WEEK When Fully charged, So You’ll Always Have Backup Power Just In Case.

WITH THIS LATEST SOLAR CCTV CAMERA YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT YOUR BUSINESS,CHILDREN AND PROPERTIES ARE SAFE AT ALL TIMES BECAUSE NOBODY CAN TAMPER WITH IT. For more info WhatsApp/Call : 08032434953
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2021
olatade:
you mean by the gods?
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by smiliyB(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2021
olatade:
My dear lipsrsealed e reach to think like this bcus my tired is tired too grin grin cry
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2021
olatade:

O boy this one deep oh.
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by Switch07(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2021
We honestly don't need another coup.q

In 1966, the SW and previously the North were in crisis, plus we had a corrupt political elite ruling us. On Jan 15, we had a coup. People thought that it meant that things would be better. 4 years later, millions were dead and displaced. We did not get civillian rule until after another 9 years.

Then in 1983, Nigeria was in crisis again...economy collapising, corrupt civilian leaders, and so on. Once again on Dec 31 1983, we called for a hero...who did not make things better, so we got another hero, who was just as bad, so we ended up with a dictator...who we in essence required divine intervention to get rid off

Now people are calling for another coup.

I say a big NO.

Not because I like the APC government. Infact, to be honest, the twenty two years of democratic rule since 1999 have been a disgrace and a big sorrow. None of the leaders we have had have done well at all at all. And the current leadership appears lost and confused. But a coup will NOT SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS.

If the past is anything to go by, a coup will make matters worse.

High time we stopped looking for a hero...and started doing the best with what we have...by putting pressure on our leaders to do the right thing.

Black people have better rights in the US not because the old racist order went away...it is still there...but because they were ready to use their democratic tools to fight a long battle for freedom and justice.

Nice write up but I didn't totally agree with you, This buhari govt don't want anything like protest , he doesn't understand it citizens right to protest when things are not right, like the last endsars, the only language they understand is war/violence
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by akinwun(m): 12:57am On May 30, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 1:39am On May 30, 2021
JooEeL:
Which Buhari? The dead and long gone one or who?

I googled the hand of a typical 83 year old person.

And then I compared it with the 83-year old cloaked clown in Aso rock.

Here are the results

Hahaa, guy this is not fair nah. The vultures go declare fatwah ontop your head o grin

Go and sleep.. that story is dead on arrival.
That man is buhari 100%
Re: Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria by opribo(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2021
Make no mistakes, bubu is on a mission, whatever is going to happen will be from 2022, the aim is to keep him beyond 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu / Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.