Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

#SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead (44297 Views)

Pictures From APC LGA Campaign For Tinubu In Odukpani, Cross River / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos) / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by TotoGame(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2021
OsusTroller:

When na toto full brain..

I blame and pity your parents...

Are you a chelsea fan?

Lemme know how to attack you
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2021
So Thief Tinubu want to put his girlfriend as local Government chairman... e no go work for him
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Brown2012: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Oduduwas are not miscreants rather refer to Awawa youths as miscreants.

Learn to dissect history from nuisance.
Who birth the awawa youths, or did they fall from the sky. Oduduwas future leaders of tomorrow, you refuse to train your child the way he should grow now you are trying to isolate your self from him, funny tribe.
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by akigbemaru: 12:27am On May 30, 2021
fergie001:
The Local Government elections is expected to hold in 20 LGAs and 35 LCDAs on July 24, 2021.

Campaigns commenced on April 30 and is due to end on July 22, 2021.

The Lagos APC Chairmanship and Councillorship Primaries has turned violent in a few LGAs..

As shared on Twitter.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLk4ILkkGA
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by dododawa1: 1:14am On May 30, 2021
Lol
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Heavensent01(m): 1:26am On May 30, 2021
TotoGame:

Yep my pops and mis are GOATS .....(Greatest of all time)

Unlike me..... i don't even know my father cus my mum was an olosho for ijebu brothel (very close to aremu shop) she gave birth to me there .....don't be surprised cus I know my history Ok!!!

why are you telling me the biography of your stupid family

and na one werey gave birth to this aniimal. the person that used your brain as collateral didn't know what he done on your already deranged brain
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Mjpem23(m): 2:01am On May 30, 2021
TotoGame:
Oduduwa miscreants......

Ordinary LG election primaries......they are killing themselves

Cursed region

It’ll be better if you’re not a Nigerian...
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by TotoGame(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2021
Heavensent01:

why are you telling me the biography of my stupid family

and na one werey gave birth me, an aniimal. the person that used my brain as collateral didn't know what he done on me already deranged brain

You see your stupid life ..... keep disgracing your self
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by 9jaRealist: 10:27am On May 30, 2021
fergie001:
The Local Government elections is expected to hold in 20 LGAs and 35 LCDAs on July 24, 2021.

Campaigns commenced on April 30 and is due to end on July 22, 2021.

The Lagos APC Chairmanship and Councillorship Primaries has turned violent in a few LGAs..

As shared on Twitter.....

AGBERO People’s Congress...SMDH
>

1 Like

Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Heavensent01(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2021
TotoGame:

You see your stupid life ..... keep disgracing your self

you're just trying to convince your self delusion that you're sane

I blame the olosho that birth you, you're obviously a product of wedlock

the prostitute she used all her life to do for you to be sane, you still carry her shame over again, Toto game indeed

mumu goaat
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:31pm On May 30, 2021
Tinubu is a criminal
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by TotoGame(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2021
Heavensent01:

I'm just trying to convince you of my self delusion and my unsane nature

I blame the olosho that gave birth to me, I'm obviously a product of wedlock

the prostitute she used all her life to do for yme to be sane, I still carry her shame over again, heavensent indeed

mumu goaat

Cry me a river ..... tank God you said it all by your self

To even construct a simple sentence dey hard you!
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Heavensent01(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2021
TotoGame:

Cry me a river ..... tank God you said it all by your self

To even construct a simple sentence dey hard you!

what I constructed up there if your family members read it before they birth you, you wouldn't have been this senseless

a mumu gave birth to world class mumu with your half brain

imagine this illiterate talking about sentence construction, a dunce that can't write in proper English without pidgin lingual

dumb thing
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by legba1(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2021
TotoGame:
Oduduwa miscreants......

Ordinary LG election primaries......they are killing themselves

Cursed region

You are an I. D. I. O. Tic pig... Election violence is not exclusive to a region... Even without election your people kills themselfs at will so don't make it sound like it only happens in the west.. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.