Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia (6273 Views)

Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint / BREAKING: Anambra Joint Task Force Burst Ogboji/aguluezechukwu Camp Of UGM / Governor Of Bornu Shouts At Soldiers For Collecting #1000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by Cosmatikka: 3:36am On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by Difrent: 4:16am On May 30, 2021
BKayy:

My brother let me tell you the future, after your defeat in Igboland, the entire Caliphate will enter Palestine/Gaza 2.0 in the hands of Biafra

On nairaland abi

Keep deceiving yourselves.

I thought you people were vehemently denying having anything to do with UGM that it was the DSS......None of all the ethnic militia you mentioned were as unprepared and unserious as you guys , that why BIAFRA war was the shortest in your example , somalia is on over 2 decades now......with all these I'm seeing about IPOB , a new BIAFRA war will be over in a week.........reminds me of how tamil tigers were overrating themselves until the Sri Lanka army put an end to their foolishness .....IPOB online propaganda never start , go and learn from tamil tigers
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by Coldsperm: 4:24am On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

When the army kill the UGM you will shout ''They are killing Igbos!''

When the army don't kill the UGM, you will shout ''Coward Naija Soldiers. Only good at killing unarmed civilians''.

There's no winning with you guys. That's why the rest of the nation just ignores you.

Oti ya werey nie abi. How can Soldiers be running from Unknown Gunmen. Is that right to you? These boys for the past few days now have been taking the fight to them. The shameless Soldiers would apply Chioma Ajunwa only to resurface few minutes once the boys left and start shooting sporadically everywhere and arresting and even killing Innocent people. Are the Soldiers not supposed to be on offensive since they know where these boys are and have been there before. If you don't know that your Zoo Soldiers are cowards that derives pleasure and only trained to shoot at unarmed people then you need an injection directly to your brain.
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2021
ygowon:
You are even more foolish than helinues. You better pray so as not to be a victim of the problem the Nigerian government has brouth upon its citizen
stop responding to a fool
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:11am On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

When the army kill the UGM you will shout ''They are killing Igbos!''

When the army don't kill the UGM, you will shout ''Coward Naija Soldiers. Only good at killing unarmed civilians''.

There's no winning with you guys. That's why the rest of the nation just ignores you.

When they kill Igbo youths these days, they're sure the score counts would be equalised and surpassed. Only dialogue will bring peace.

The guys we are seeing these days, no army can stand their guarilla warfare. A sensible and pragmatic govt. will call for round table discussions
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by Born2Breed(f): 6:19am On May 30, 2021
ygowon:
In buhari's voice: You are a lazy youth. Go get a better job

He prefers kponmo
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by cheruv: 7:40am On May 30, 2021
kettykin:
If this is true then biafra is here.
Boko haram cut Nigeria military to size, but ugm is using them as toys and child's play. I knew it would come to this and I know it would get to a point where soldiers would rather resign than get posted to the east, at that point the boys will declare biafran republic and start preparing for the father of all fights to liberate the former east and the south west Cameroon and some parts of the middle belt
At that point what ever remains of the Republic of Nigeria will be searching desperately for peace and begging all that matters to help secure Nigeria's unity.

But what I don't yet understand is what happens to the ugm once biafra is gotten. Can they reassimilate into the society, will they become biafran mercenaries for intervention in other African countries or will they be wiped off
They'd simply become the foreign Legion... To be used in projection of Biafran power in areas like the middle belt were Biafran interests might be under threat
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by joyandfaith: 7:54am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:
Dem go burn their own region and enter Tinubu's region that is progressing

Just like boko and bandits are burning north and now entering tinubu region to do okada.
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by AntiIgbo: 9:32am On May 30, 2021
BKayy:

Aboki you are attempting the impossible.
No Country has ever defeated an ethnic motivated guerilla force in history.
Roman Empire at her prime was disgraced and sent packing in Germania.
USA was humiliated at Somalia.
USA is even trying to eradicate their shameful military campaign in Vietnam and you people think you can do it. Not just against a new foe but one that held Britain for 28 years in the same guerrilla warfare. Held combined forces of You, Britain, USSR and UAR for 3 years in a full blown war.
What do you think will happen after your soldiers are defeated in Igboland in the next 10 or 20 years?
You think we will now agree to your own call of referendum?
My brother let me tell you the future, after your defeat in Igboland, the entire Caliphate will enter Palestine/Gaza 2.0 in the hands of Biafra

Lol, then you know so little

Read about these:
• Britain and the Pashtuns
• The Boer war
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by juman(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2021
That place look like other parts of the country.
Brown roof and normal nigerian houses.

Unlike what they claim about their states.
Re: VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia by Valkrie: 11:39am On May 30, 2021
12spices:
I don't know how you guys are enjoying this? undecided

Give peace a chance cry

What peace...don't you know and understand that there can never be peace with a fight?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths / Court Sacks Atuma As Abia Central APC Senatorial Candidate, Reinstates Onuigbo / $700 Million Raw Cash Found In The Home Of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.