Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

More About Demons !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More About Demons !!! (776 Views)

What The Bible Say About Demons / What Does The Bible Say About Demons? / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About Demons !!! by lasisi69(f): 7:59pm On May 29, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 29, 2021
following

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by GorillaApp(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2021
lasisi69:
Please, anyone on spirituality path should please, tell me how they operate and manipulate their preys !!! Don't ignore
Kindly elucidate on your question. Its vague.
What do you wanna know exactly

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On May 29, 2021
lasisi69:
Please, anyone on spirituality path should please, tell me how they operate and manipulate their preys !!! Don't ignore
Yes, can you please get to asking more specific questions? undecided

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by Image123(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2021
lasisi69:

You want to apply and join? Why not seek to know God more instead of knowing devil and his depths?

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by lasisi69(f): 8:30pm On May 29, 2021
GorillaApp:

Kindly elucidate on your question. Its vague.
What do you wanna know exactly
undecided
Re: More About Demons !!! by lasisi69(f): 8:31pm On May 29, 2021
Image123:

You want to apply and join? Why not seek to know God more instead of knowing devil and his depths?
yes, you are right but, I also want to know...
Re: More About Demons !!! by Image123(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2021
lasisi69:
yes, you are right but, I also want to know...

There's no known profit to it, don't expose yourself to what you don't need.
Re: More About Demons !!! by lasisi69(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2021
Image123:

There's no known profit to it, don't expose yourself to what you don't need.
No problem
Re: More About Demons !!! by agbolahan1991(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
Demons are spirit , evil spirit to be precise
Demons have lower spirit as angels too...
The higher spirits have lower spirits that they give commands to..
Satan being the head of all the evil spirit as some higher angels(arc angels like Gabriel, Micheal etc) are the heads of the lower angels
evil spirit lives in abodes around us..
Abodes like mountains, inside the tree, on the large waste ground, in the water, in the toilet, etc
There are some specific time they walk or come out in large quantities like midnight, 12pm at noon and 7pm..
Human can communicate with them and can also use them to hunt a human like..
They can take our forms and can enter into our body through the holes in our body(anus, mouth,ears or nose)...
They are Christian priest or Islamic priest that knows Bible's verses or quranic verses that knows how to exorcise them out of human...
They live in plain sights too like ..they can live in the picture and statue ...
Ask questions if this write up doesnt satisfy your inquisity
Re: More About Demons !!! by debbydams(f): 9:39pm On May 29, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by lasisi69(f): 9:44pm On May 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Demons are spirit , evil spirit to be precise
Demons have lower spirit as angels too...
The higher spirits have lower spirits that they give commands to..
Satan being the head of all the evil spirit as some higher angels(arc angels like Gabriel, Micheal etc) are the heads of the lower angels
evil spirit lives in abodes around us..
Abodes like mountains, inside the tree, on the large waste ground, in the water, in the toilet, etc
There are some specific time they walk or come out in large quantities like midnight, 12pm at noon and 7pm..
Human can communicate with them and can also use them to hunt a human like..
They can take our forms and can enter into our body through the holes in our body(anus, mouth,ears or nose)...
They are Christian priest or Islamic priest that knows Bible's verses or quranic verses that knows how to exorcise them out of human...
They live in plain sights too like ..they can live in the picture and statue ...
Ask questions if this write up doesnt satisfy your inquisity
undecided
Re: More About Demons !!! by agbolahan1991(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2021
It's good to have knowledge about them..
But goin too deep will definitely comes with repercussions..
There are good demons as some of them are religious.....

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by agbolahan1991(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2021
lasisi69:
mehn, I'm on my own 'awakening' and I'm only trying to be more vigilant... Care to share more experiences that could help me grow Thank you
We are not prey to them as they are innocents like every other animals...
It's is only when they are sent by human to hurt a human like or when we offend them...
Though, there are evil spirits as they are not God..
Most of the the idols that are being worship in Yoruba land or their southern counterpart is demons...
If u can gather any object and begin to pour some oil or incense around it ,it will be consumed by a demon ...
Am not a spiritualist
Am a Muslim but I made my research and consulted spiritualist , read books and saw what some people have not seen...
I did all that to gain more knowledge not to be awakened or sought for wealth or other wealthy gain...
The spirit world is deep as the trees and leaves have spirits too...
It's very deep bro...
Very very deep

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by lasisi69(f): 9:53pm On May 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

We are not prey to them as they are innocents like every other animals...
It's is only when they are sent by human to hurt a human like or when we offend them...
Though, there are evil spirits as they are not God..
Most of the the idols that are being worship in Yoruba land or their southern counterpart is demons...
If u can gather any object and begin to pour some oil or incense around it ,it will be consumed by a demon ...
Am not a spiritualist
Am a Muslim but I made my research and consulted spiritualist , read books and saw what some people have not seen...
I did all that to gain more knowledge not to be awakened or sought for wealth or other wealthy gain...
The spirit world is deep as the trees and leaves have spirits too...
It's very deep bro...
Very very deep
Brah, I acknowledge your contributions !!! Thank you very much !!!
Re: More About Demons !!! by agbolahan1991(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2021
lasisi69:
Brah, I acknowledge your contributions !!! Thank you very much !!!
This world has been inhabitated by demons before we are created as demons live here and we are created 1000 yrs after they are on Earth...
When we are created they are chased by arc angels to corners or secret corners in the world...
Demons take different forms as some can have 10heads, 5 legs, 7hands, 4 breast, some of them walk with their head on their hands...
They eat junks like our left over or animal waste or rotten stuffs
Most of them are endowed with power to fly, conjure, disappear etc..
Human have spiritual power more than demons but we are weak in spirit as such they manipulate us...
Jinns are part of demons ....

1 Like

Re: More About Demons !!! by lasisi69(f): 10:15pm On May 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Human have spiritual power more than demons but we are weak in spirit as such they manipulate us...

hmm, I was also looking for this... Wow

(1) (Reply)

Watchman Message To Everyone Share It! / Why Chris Okotie Hated And Hates TB Joshua / Did Jesus Die For Those That Lived Before His Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.