Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Lets Talk Piggyvest: Scam Or Legit? What I Discovered - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Talk Piggyvest: Scam Or Legit? What I Discovered (2904 Views)

Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk Piggyvest: Scam Or Legit? What I Discovered by Xristars(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2021
After my Nysc,the first action I took was to go ONLINE and search google on how to make money online.

I saw a whole lots of results but when I saw piggyvest amongst the list, I was surprised, why? Because I have heard of it before but couldn't comprehend why it should be in the list.

Then I read about it. Long story short. I also tried it.

But I made a mistake? What was my mistake.

I registered on my own without a referral link, but thanks to God I havent linked my BVN.

If you register without a referral link you won't be earning the initial 1000 naira bonus. Since i Haven't linked my BVN to my account, I immediately opened another account with a new phone number, email, and a friends referral link.

later I paid in 2000 naira for savinga to activate my piggybank and safelock, in order to unlock my 1000naira bonus.

In 10days the money was ready for withdrawal, So in the space of 10 days I grew my 2k to 3k.

But the real way of earning money is through referrals, I referred my brother and both of us got 1k each.

I refer some friends and also got 1k each from them

Though there is one thing you must note, if your referral fails to link their BVN and save at least 2k. Your referral earning wont be paid to you.

So in summary PIGGYVEST IS 100% LEGIT. I have since then save thousands of naira with them. And earn some little referral commission.

If it sound as a good deal for you and you wish to register comment below so I can show you the strategy to earn 2k per day on piggyvest.

Cheers!
Re: Lets Talk Piggyvest: Scam Or Legit? What I Discovered by MikaelDare(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2021
I agree with you that it's legit. I've been using it since last year.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk Piggyvest: Scam Or Legit? What I Discovered by UplifeInvest: 7:25am On May 30, 2021
Savings and investment are very important.
Re: Lets Talk Piggyvest: Scam Or Legit? What I Discovered by kennylistic: 9:21am On May 31, 2022
I am interested, chat me up on whatsapp 08068623685

(1) (Reply)

Avast Product Key / Mobile Phone Balance Transfer To Any Bank Account In Nigeria...is It Possible? / Know Your Various Bank Branch Sortcodes Nationwide. Is Important.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.